RKTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Telegraph  Monday 22nd April 2013.

Michael Jackson's death: conspiracy theories
A series of conspiracy theories have circulated on the internet in the wake of Michael Jackson’s death.

Is Michael Jackson living in Mexico? Photo: AP

Theory: Michael Jackson faked his own death to escape money worries and start a new life.

For: Heavily in debt and under pressure from creditors to boost his finances with the gruelling 50-date London residency the King of Pop may have wanted to flee.

Against: The Los Angeles coroner’s office carried out a post mortem and expressed no doubts that the body was Jackson's

Theory: Michael Jackson was killed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to distract attention from Iran.

For: The King of Pop’s death was perfectly timed for the wobbling Iranian regime. Just as reports of its post-election clampdown were provoking howls of protest in the West, and pushing the previously hesitant President Obama to say he was “appalled and outraged", Jackson’s death sucked media attention from Persia to Bel Air. “Michael Jackson RIP” replaced "#iranelection” at the top of Twitter’s trending topics, effectively killing off the last hopes of a revolution.

Related Articles
Michael Jackson's debt-ridden estate becomes moneyspinner 07 Nov 2011
Conrad Murray's police interview on Michael Jackson's death 07 Nov 2011
Against: No evidence whatsoever.

Theory: Michael Jackson died two years earlier and was replaced by an impersonator when he announced his tour at a press conference.

For: Michael Jackson’s appearance at the O2 arena to promote his London dates was bizarre, even by his standards. Arriving 90 minutes late, he led the crowd in a brief chant of “This Is It” before leaving the stage with an unfamiliar walk. Conspiracy theorists claimed he looked too tall and his fingers were too stumpy.

Against: His entire family would have had to be in on the deception.

Theory: Michael Jackson crossed the border into Mexico and a double with a terminal illness died in his place.

For: Websites claimed a border patrol officer had seen Jackson crossing from California to Mexico shortly after his reported death

Against: There have been no sightings of him in Mexico in the last two years.

Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 06:45:21 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Nice to see something in print regarding theories and the positions for and against but it sounds pretty half-hearted to me.  It sounds more like a filler piece than anything investigative to be followed up on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

curls

Halfhearted it may be but it's great to see a 'serious' paper giving this an airing.  Just like that other piece yesterday about doubles, soon no-one will be in the dark about all the weird and wonderful 'theories' that hoax sites have contemplated for four years!  I'm loving it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

And it's funny 2 :) So the pres. of Iran killed MJ to distract attention :) ...

The first theory is one I 've heard and/or read many times.
But I don't get why people thinking that could be the reason.

After MJ's Thriller Killer Speech and owned "have of Sony", I saw another video on youtube.
I think I posted it on Hoaxbook...

In that video a man said, that MJ earns 800 milion a year now, thanks to that "deal" in combination with the catalogue he bought.
So how, can a man earning such a amount of cash every year, be in dept as some media outlets and hoaxers believe? :)

But, as Curls said, it's great to see such paper is finally reporting some of the hoax theories!
I hope many other outlets will follow :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the media came to Murray's rescue, the man who killed The King of Pop, by providing proof that Michael didn't die on June 25th? 
The media all but killed him with slanderous lies, now they might just do the "resurrection" themselves, lol. 
And the beat goes on..........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slldMEPvUqA[/youtube]

*A little something to wake up to : )
Have a beautiful day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wouldn't it be ironic if the media came to Murray's rescue, the man who killed The King of Pop, by providing proof that Michael didn't die on June 25th? 
The media all but killed him with slanderous lies, now they might just do the "resurrection" themselves, lol. 

:LolLolLolLol: Good !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Halfhearted it may be but it's great to see a 'serious' paper giving this an airing.  Just like that other piece yesterday about doubles, soon no-one will be in the dark about all the weird and wonderful 'theories' that hoax sites have contemplated for four years!  I'm loving it!

Why? It just further discredits us and the hoax to the passive observer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Our time will come bec, our time will come!  I'm way past worrying about what 'passive observers' think.  They're not going to remain passive for ever, and articles like this one must be sowing seeds even if they don't know it yet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Theory: Michael Jackson crossed the border into Mexico and a double with a terminal illness died in his place.

This is what caught my attention.

Curls, I too think that a serious newspaper talking about MJ's hoax theories is an important step ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Why? It just further discredits us and the hoax to the passive observer.

I actually think they and many others in media (and among celebs) now can see that it is obvious that MJ hoaxed his death but are deliberately teetering the edge for a few reasons.

1) The majority of the world has not looked close enough and believe he is dead. If those in the know start calling out definite hoax, they may be worried about reader backlash amongst deaders, which lets face it is millions upon million of people

2) The family are still calling out "dead" and newpapers are all too familiar with Jackson related Lawsuits, so they are playing their cards right by sitting on the fence and not revealing or standing 100% behind their opinion. Being vague. Quoting others. In fact they often instead of saying, they believe something, say their are others that believe (us hoaxers) to avoid being quoted and responsible for statements.

Yes I agree, it does discredit the hoax by providing for and against arguments. THe good thing though, is that the arguments 'for' are actually stronger than the arguments 'against' in this particular article. They know the hoax is real, they are being careful how they report it. Deliberately.

I think a number of media outlets would be onto it by now. Or at least that something isn't right in camp Jackson... Of course when the hoax emerges, they will make up all kinds of sordid reasons on why he did it to sell papers.. So, I am def not over crediting them on this story. Because it is all for selfish purpose not because they stand behind truth or anything of a moral nature.

c) I think also they want to be seen as one of the first who reported whispers of a hoax (Even though it had been done by RTL back in 09, amongst a few other reports) That way when it comes out they will reference this article and say, we were one of the first to be suspicious about the hoax when we reported this back in April 2013... so again... Selfish interests...

But yeah, I do think there have to be several outlets now that are on to the hoax. They surely couldn't be that dumb to miss it all - with their job being to be investigators and all...

:icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:45:11 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jos

If you ask me, they (the media) have allready made a full roadbook ( with docu's like: how he did it, why he did it etc.), so that they can use that when MJ comes back.
I can not believe that they aren't aware of this hoax and all the contradictions around the "death" of Michael.
Just Like Ausie said, they can not come with it, because then they harm themselves rightnow.

We have so many guests on this forum everyday, I bet that some of them are reporters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

We have so many guests on this forum everyday, I bet that some of them are reporters.

yep! thats why the forum has been quoted in media several times.

ah! silly me. thats why they don't to investigate. everyone here is doing it for them!  :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Aussie:
ah! silly me. thats why they don't to investigate. everyone here is doing it for them! 

Right we should have a MJ's hoax payroll  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:23:19 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Aussie:
ah! silly me. thats why they don't to investigate. everyone here is doing it for them! 

Right we should have a MJ's hoax payroll  :icon_lol:

;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

I think you guys give the media entirely too much credit.

As much soul searching as all of us do around here in trying to cope with this hoax knowledge, I don't see any of them succumbing to the obvious. It's politically incorrect to believe MJ hoaxed his death, cultural pressure to believe the "authorities" overrules common sense fairly regularly.

To some, deep in their hearts, they may believe something isn't right, but to run with that, overturn every rock and pebble, and sift through the details to arrive at a confident place where the hoax suddenly becomes the only viable answer to explain it all away, takes a HUGE leap of faith... in MJ... and if we know anything at all, we know the media has no faith in MJ at all.

Look at all the hoax believers who have come n gone. People who have done their due diligence and yet fell off the hoax wagon due to duration of time, people who love MJ, have faith in MJ, who see MJ for who he really is... they have let go n moved on. I don't see your average journalist believing any of this.

If for no reason other then they have to spread their time n focus out over all the current stories and events happening in the world. We have the luxury of being able to focus as much time n energy as we have to spare on just the one story, which is why we have such a firm grasp on the facts, thus bolstering our belief.

Nope. I think the media will be the last to know. I think they will continue to buy MJ's version that he is selling, cramming it right down their own bloodthirsty gullets til they are full n bursting with their glutony, while the world's eyes are slowly opened to the truth being revealed behind their backs.

MJ's gonna make them all look like blithering fools.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions