blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

@ RK

Totally agree , me  too never liked  Randy Phillips behavior..... :icon_e_confused: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

in the following Murray trial video, the Conrad Murray contract agreement between CM/AEG Live/MJ described by Kathy Jorrie (lawyer for AEG Live who prepared Murray's contract agreement)

(@5:35) the contract required Murray/Murray's co., AEG Live's AND MJ's signatory approval...

the start date for Conrad Murray's services as described by Jorrie: "the start date was when all 3 parties signed the contract..."

the date that was agreed upon that Murray would be paid would be retroactive from May 1.

[*Murray signed his contract on 6.24.09 (in the eve); MJ never signed Murray's contract]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGj9HDD2G1s[/youtube]
Conrad Murray Trial - Day 2, part 3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Australian, what's there to be confused about????  everything is Crystal Clear don't you know????  Everything here is black and white and as straightforward as can be...........  It's so easy to differentiate between truth and lies, who the bad and the good guys are,  that even a 2 year old can understand.............  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

If you don't mind Faithad777 - please be a little more tactful if you want to direct a reply to me. Everything is not Crystal clear. There are still many unknowns.

JMO, but being "cocky" about knowing everything and saying that even a two year old understands, might see you come undone in future.

Even the most astute hoaxer does not know all the answers, only MJ holds that privledge. There are still a lot of falsehoods in this hoax.

Please work on your approach in future if you are going to reply to me as I am not warm to the way you replied to me. I am not sure if you intended for it to sound 'snarky' but it did. Hope you understand.  :smiley-vault-misc-150: Back to you :icon_e_wink:

Thanks and no grudge  :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:10:15 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Each day I vascillate between AEG being the bad guys and then the good guys.....I can't figure out which.

+1 Same!!!

Thats why I'm staying tuned!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Hey Australian, what's there to be confused about????  everything is Crystal Clear don't you know????  Everything here is black and white and as straightforward as can be...........  It's so easy to differentiate between truth and lies, who the bad and the good guys are,  that even a 2 year old can understand.............  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

If you don't mind Faithad777 - please be a little more tactful if you want to direct a reply to me. Everything is not Crystal clear. There are still many unknowns.

JMO, but being "cocky" about knowing everything and saying that even a two year old understands, might see you come undone in future.

Even the most astute hoaxer does not know all the answers, only MJ holds that privledge. There are still a lot of falsehoods in this hoax.

Please work on your approach in future if you are going to reply to me as I am not warm to the way you replied to me. I am not sure if you intended for it to sound 'snarky' but it did. Hope you understand.  :smiley-vault-misc-150: Back to you :icon_e_wink:

Thanks and no grudge  :smiley_abuv:

Hey there, good to see you Aussie  :)

Uhm I think that what Faithad said was meant to be irony and funny.
Like "everything I just said....NOT"

Hence the  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Coolies. I may have misread the context...

Btw Don't worry Mary I'm still here. Reading everything. Just posting less these days.
Still ADORE this hoax  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

AustralianMJBeLIEber, this is exactly what I meant with my post.  I apologize if you misunderstood me.  It was meant to be a joke, since I was confused myself......
Quote from MaryK:
Hey there, good to see you Aussie  :)

Uhm I think that what Faithad said was meant to be irony and funny.
Like "everything I just said....NOT"

Hence the  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Thank you so much MaryK for understanding me and helping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from RK:

".... Re the Randy Phillips statement that MJ said "Thanks for getting me this far - I can take it from here'.
How do we know that he wasn't making this up to cover his own ass. We only have his word on it and  after all, he did say those other disgusting things in the leaked emails [ albeit, they were mean't to be private] .
So I don't put too much trust in what comes from Randy Phillips mouth anymore."

I agree with you RK.  Randy Phillips is in on this up to his ears.  His ass was on the line, and he needed to prove to his boss(es) that he can pull this off (The This Is It Concert).
Never trusted him..............

how does this statement even make any sense between two people who were supposed to be in the process of going into this tour in business with each other?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal