Hello all i seen this today online reading the news and thought of this website, i joined here myself in 2009 but stopped coming online here, anyway i seen this story today and thought of this forum. Sorry if its already been posted.

Michael Jackson's family reportedly believe a lookalike was hired to promote the late star's final tour.

His children and mother Katherine Jackson are currently seeking damages in excess of $40 billion (£26.5 billion) from AEG Live, the promoter behind the planned concerts.

Michael Jackson Press conference and tour announcement held at the O2 Arena London, England

© WENN

Michael Jackson's family reportedly claim the person above was a lookalike

A wrongful death civil trial against AEG is due to begin on Monday (April 29), dealing with accusations it was negligent by hiring Dr Conrad Murray, who was later jailed for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael.

Part of the Jacksons' case against the company involves claims that a double was used alongside Dermot O'Leary at London's O2 Arena when the gigs were announced in 2009, the Daily Star reports.

Watch footage of the announcement below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The family also allegedly believe that clips showing the 'Thriller' star rehearsing, which were later used in a movie, featured a lookalike as AEG's 'mishandling' of Michael meant he wasn't fit enough.

A family source said: "Paris and Prince and their gran believe a fake Michael was involved. They have hired detectives to track him down."

They are said to be hopeful the apparent stand-in will come forward in time to testify at the trial.

AEG denies the claim, while This Is It's Sony insists that "every frame is undeniably Michael" in the film.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
this news article has been posted here : http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,17429.msg439814.html#msg439814
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

Ok so I'll close this one. Thanks for posting,  iLVMC, articles are coming fast n furious so we are bound to get a couple double posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions