marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Still I have nightmares thinking about Neverland. "That ungrateful! How much did they pay? I do not want to curse, but these statements beyond me.  :-X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And who is Adrian McManus :icon_question:, why precisely now appears by talking this way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Here is the Facebook page of Adrian McManus, a former employee of Neverland who was fired for theft (among other reasons), sold numerous lies about MJ molesting children to the tabloids, and had to file bankruptcy after losing a frivolous wrongful termination lawsuit against MJ! In fact, in addition to owing MJ $1.4 million dollars in legal fees, she also owes her sister-in-law $30,584.89 dollars for “willfully and maliciously defrauding” her sister-in-law’s children after her husband died! (We discussed her and her cohorts’ laughable testimony in this post.)
Here is an excerpt from her testimony where she ADMITS TO LYING TO POLICE IN 1993!
Mesereau: “You’re saying you committed perjury in the Chandler deposition?”
McManus: “The whole time [I lied].”
Mesereau: “Knowing that it was a crime?”
McManus: “I didn’t think of it that way.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I can see that she's normally someone whom we should not trust, based on the past...but the timing of that article is very interesting given that the trial starts today and everything Putnam said.
I don't know what to believe.
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:54:19 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

shorty

I don`t know what to make of it. I wonder how a human can so lie without having a bad conscience, I know, greed for money. Money rules the world. And then the lie to admit
in court without shame to sink into the ground. No normal human can live with it. Or she has been manipulated by someone, like so many others before her....who was/is the
mastermind behind? I can´t believe this is grown on her own crap. Maybe this is repeated now with the AEG trial, maybe it is helping to clarify Michael Jackson`s name.
Remember what the lawyer said:
He says: The case isn`t about the money...
We`ve never asked for $40 billion
The jury is going to decide what the loss is
We`d like to get out all the evidence
It`s about getting the truth.....

and we begin in the year 2005.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Here is the Facebook page of Adrian McManus, a former employee of Neverland who was fired for theft (among other reasons), sold numerous lies about MJ molesting children to the tabloids, and had to file bankruptcy after losing a frivolous wrongful termination lawsuit against MJ! In fact, in addition to owing MJ $1.4 million dollars in legal fees, she also owes her sister-in-law $30,584.89 dollars for “willfully and maliciously defrauding” her sister-in-law’s children after her husband died! (We discussed her and her cohorts’ laughable testimony in this post.)
Here is an excerpt from her testimony where she ADMITS TO LYING TO POLICE IN 1993!
Mesereau: “You’re saying you committed perjury in the Chandler deposition?”
McManus: “The whole time [I lied].”
Mesereau: “Knowing that it was a crime?”
McManus: “I didn’t think of it that way.”
MJonmind thanks for the input, but I think that this type of publication, I mean Mirror, dirty even more the name of MJ, because neither journalists and even fewer people looking or corroborate the information.
damn money, this woman does not give up, despite his false statement. >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so security was not aloud to be in the house at carolwood but was a different story at neverland ? and i would think that security should indeed know  cpr. just trying to sort likely truths out of the trash here.  have  to keep in mind that broken clock that is accurate twice a day you know.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@suspicious mind  smart thinking!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Michael had problems then and only then with painkiller addiction, which with the great help of his best friend Elizabeth Taylor which find and Rehab Clinic in Europe, where he finally defeats his addiction and then never have to deal with that problem ever.

So after his 2nd and 3rd degrees burnings he needed them but after the rehab i never believed he had to fall back again even needed more harder things like the printed accusing him of needing. Did anyone really believe he couldn´t sleep after rehearsals or concerts etc. BS MEDIA STINKS TO OFTEN. :Pulling_hair: and some humans needs money obvious so bad.... :icon_pale: :icon_eek: :confused: don´t believe like we learn here so often read between the lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal