AWAKENING
April 30, 2013, 10:22:33 PM
Hello everyone. I send my warmest greetings to all of you.

As I am a new member here, I will gladly introduce myself.  I, like you, have watched these last three years and some months very attentively. More so than I ever did previously. For reasons I do not need to mention, since they are more than obvious.

Some of you may question why this post isn't in the 'Introduce yourself' section. The reasons for this will become apparent as you get deeper into my post, only if you wish of course.

An introductory post is not the sole purpose of my post, as it significant. The message I am bringing forth, I feel, holds the importance. I would like to be direct,  to the point, and poignant with my words. I will avoid all game playing and cryptic messages which hold no substance, which is very rare in this
community as you and I have both noticed. Time runs short these days, as does patience, I understand.

The sole purpose of my post is to add a perspective to this so called hoax community, if you will. My main point being, is that Michael Jackson is a human being first.

Now, you may read this and say, "Of course Michael is human."

I don't feel this is clear enough and is very vague, so let me elaborate.

He is human first. A lot of things are very much so blown out of proportion with great amounts of phantasm, hopes, desires, and dreams when it
comes to Michael.

For the majority of us, we felt we lost something on June 25th and the pain that it brought was unbearable and absolutely impossible to recover
from. So, a few months passed and we started to indulge in fantastic ideas and theories that projected our deepest desires and hopes for
Michael. Mainly that he was alive and that he would surely return. I use the term "we" because I was not always innocent of this. I sat around day in
and day out in front of the computer screen, letting life pass me by while waiting for clues and recent discoveries to be found by so called hoax investigators that supported the notion that he was alive. It was very comforting.

While in the midst of this, I forgot the fact that he was human. He was a mortal, imperfect, and had his flaws just like every other person on this
planet.

Some of you may take offense to this notion, but allow me to explain.

Michael Jackson was an artist, that's fully understood. But do we also recognize that he was a showman? Some of you may refer this back to
the "hoax", I however am not referring to it at all. I am referring to his career.

The truth is, is that Michael created an image for himself. An image that appeared larger than life and greatly eccentric. Yes, created.

This image was both a blessing and a curse. He could inspire a large audience to "make that change", but he could never let his true self show through in it's entirety. He showed few traits of his personality, in this respect. This caused him to be immensely private and cautious of whom he befriended. It also lead to him aiming for friends who were mostly unaware of who he was, or who didn't see him as a larger than life artist, but as a human being. That
is part of the reason he associated himself with children.

Anyone in his inner circle was aware of Michael's protectiveness of what was exposed of him publicly. It also lead to erroneous assumptions
created by the media and people who didn't care to seek truth.

It soon became a prison, that unfortunately he could not escape.

With that, I would like to tackle one of the huge notions that exist. Mainly the idea that exists that he is capable of everything and anything. He is an
intelligent person, true. But the human intellect (including geniuses!) is limited. Not one person on this Earth is capable of everything. This includes Michael.

As I mentioned, I was guilty of thinking along those lines. That was until I was awakened, by things that I'll let remain anonymous, at least for
now. I saw the case of Michael with profound clarity for the first time since his death, or for some of you, the so called death. It was not all that
I had believed so before. But this was fine, because I would rather know the truth rather than seeking things that comfort me or confirm my opinions,
no matter how false they are.

This will fall on some deaf ears, but it will fall on those ears who are meant to hear.

The most important thing though, is that we recognize that Michael Jackson is a human being, and to not expect too much from him. It's very selfish of us to do so. For we are asking of a man who is no longer alive. Even if he is physically alive, he is still dead. While his true personality may live, the artist that he created, died out. He is no longer connected to his life as he once was.

This includes waiting for a comeback, a "bam", or any of the like.

With that, I want to tell you all to enjoy your life. To not put too much expectations and time into this. The time of life is limited, please do not forget to enjoy it. There are beautiful experiences out there to be lived.

Lastly, In the words of Michael "I want to be "free, free like the wind blow...."

You're free MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: AWAKENING
April 30, 2013, 10:35:10 PM
So you joined to tell us this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2013, 11:58:07 PM
"For the majority of us, we felt we lost something on June 25th and the pain that it brought was unbearable and absolutely impossible to recover

from."

I find it quite intriguing that you formulated such a presumptuous statement. Death is an inevitability, as i'm certain you are aware of. But by no means have we " the forum hoaxers" have conceded the notion that we could not continue to live after Michael departed from this earth, no pun intended. Most of us clearly understand that michael is a celebrity, and like many of us, we have admired him. This doesn't necessarily mean that we have such obsessive desires over this individual and that we are in such a delusional state of mind that we refuse to see the reality. If michael died on june 25th, life will go on. We all have our own identities to establish, and we all know that our life is not solely dependent on a celebrity such as Michael. We are obsessed over the circumstances revolved around his hoax that he perpetuated himself.   Although it  would be a monumental; a debilitating loss to the music industry and one that profoundly may affect our personal lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, many of us are aware that he is a celebrity and a human being, NOT A GOD.  We know that death is a prominent aspect of life and as a result, we unfortunately must endure the solemnity and sorrow that is accompanied with it.  However, we have a strong inclination as to what has been fabricated and is a work of fiction, and this death has raised significant amount of suspicion which is why we are here in the first place. We are in no way infatuated with him on such a personal level that if he were to dearly pass away, it would destroy our lives. he has inspired many, revolutionized the music industry, but we aren't living our lives to ensure that we are totally attentive to him. We don't remain reclusive and sit in our isolated residencies and say "oh my god! michael passed away! how am I going to feed my children now? How will I ever get a promotion from my profession? How will I get an A in my class. how will i even brush my teeth? sit  Hell, most of us don't even know him....or even met him. You made it seem like we view him as such a divine entity...and regardless of how he saw himself, it is imperative that understand that he is a human being and we wouldn't be on this forum if we hadn't already recognized that. I admire that you are very adamant about your articulations, but using pretentious writing to substantiate your post and to pompously assume that many of our members on this board have no idea what the person and name michael jackson mean to us, is incredibly ignorant and  condescending. Therefore, I find it incredibly futile to write such a post.
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:07:04 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

May 01, 2013, 12:14:58 AM
To Mrbigshot,

Hi, I am not singling out the members of this board. Just the hoax community collectively.

There exists much phantasm, and by only poignant words will truth become present.

Thanks for listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 01, 2013, 12:30:40 AM
Much as your answer was well-worded, Mr. Bigshot :icon_e_smile:, the topic of this thread is rather pointless on a 'death hoax' forum, so I'm going to lock it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions