gwynnedTopic starter

Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 01, 2013, 11:13:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned:

Call me crazy but that side by side of Prince and MJ at the trial look eerily similar. 

I don't understand what you mean, can you explain please??

I recognize the following will probably get me permanently banned but here goes, since you asked.  I came to the realization about a week ago, with the help of a friend, that, in fact, Michael Jackson is a lie.  I mean no offense when I say that, but in my defense why is it that the LIE portion of believe is highlighted and that we recently found out on January 1st that Front was, indeed, a liar.  But what of it?  Isn't that the point?  That we give our power away so willingly to anyone who holds some kind of proprietary position?

What do I mean that Michael Jackson is a lie?  To get straight to the point,  I now believe that the character Michael Jackson has been played by a series of actors which may include Prince.  This would also explain why Prince is so connected to the hoax.  If I am to believe my eyes and not the lies, I would say Michael at trial looks a hell of a lot more like Prince than he does Michael from the original Jackson 5.  Is it Prince?  I can't be sure and don't know how to do photo comparisons, but it doesn't totally matter whether that guy at trial was Prince or another actor.  You see, after I recovered from the humiliating realization that I fell in love with and obsessed over a fictional character, I couldn't help but appreciate, yet again, the incomprehensible genius behind it.  That I could have followed this path for over 3 years and not seen something so obvious says it all.

One thing we have all recognized in this journey is how the media lies and manipulates, and it's greatest resource its stables of stars and personalities with its primary target the children.  Talk about false idols!  For years 'Michael' talked about saving the planet, but it mostly fell on deaf ears.  I think one of his messages is that we need to stop the idol worship because it serves merely as a pointless distraction which takes us away from the real work of change:  on ourselves and our world.  We've all been floating on the Titanic for a long time, reading the gossip columns about Kardashians bump while our extraordinary but fragile world struggles in treacherous waters.  Is that what Michael meant by 4 years?  Four years to turn this massive ship around and finally start taking seriously our responsibilities of caring for the Earth and all its children. 

You may well ask how I can talk about Michael after what I have said.   How do I explain my real feelings and experiences about what I now myself described as a lie or a grand charade?  A kind of madness?  An extraordinary susceptibility to suggestion?   All I know is some time ago, I thought I knew what was going on and the only progress I seem to have made is the recognition that I don't know anything at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 01, 2013, 12:32:18 PM
What do I mean that Michael Jackson is a lie?  To get straight to the point,  I now believe that the character Michael Jackson has been played by a series of actors which may include Prince.  This would also explain why Prince is so connected to the hoax.  If I am to believe my eyes and not the lies, I would say Michael at trial looks a hell of a lot more like Prince than he does Michael from the original Jackson 5.  Is it Prince?  I can't be sure and don't know how to do photo comparisons, but it doesn't totally matter whether that guy at trial was  jmPrince or another actor.  You see, after I recovered from the humiliating realization that I fell in love with and obsessed over a fictional character, I couldn't help but appreciate, yet again, the incomprehensible genius behind it.  That I could have followed this path for over 3 years and not seen something so obvious says it all.
quote gwynned

This makes sence..i had the same thougts.
It explaines al the different michaels i see/saw for me.
But i think there is also an original..maybe he disapeared years ago from the spotlight?
Because wen i look at video's of later years..i get more and more confused with al the diference.
I can't get this out of my mind..something is not right  :suspect:    jmho
(sorry for my Englisch)
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:34:41 PM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 01, 2013, 12:44:24 PM
I have considered that theory as well.

MJ as a character rather then an actual person. Like James Bond or Bozo the clown; played by several different actors over the years.

I have not been able to substantiate that theory these past 3 years so it remains nothing more then a theory from where I sit.

It's possible, sure. But I am leaning more towards this story line being all part of the illusion. Just as "O2 guy"... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynnedTopic starter

May 01, 2013, 01:04:52 PM
I have considered that theory as well.

MJ as a character rather then an actual person. Like James Bond or Bozo the clown; played by several different actors over the years.

I have not been able to substantiate that theory these past 3 years so it remains nothing more then a theory from where I sit.

It's possible, sure. But I am leaning more towards this story line being all part of the illusion. Just as "O2 guy"...

Exactly.  However, it may be that 'everything is opposite' as the song goes, so that while publicly Michael BEGAN the illusion with his death, in truth, he was ENDING an illusion which had been going on for some time.  As for the 02 guy, I really hope that's Jim Carey. 

As to a 'real' Michael Jackson.  Someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.  This plan is too well orchestrated and would necessitate, like every great movie, a great director.  Who that might be, I hesitate to guess, but I can certainly 'feel' his presence. 

BTW, I'm so happy not to have been laffed at or thrown off!  Thank you so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2013, 03:22:35 PM
Are YOU for real ?

So according to you, since how long is MJ supposed to "not exist" ?
From the moment he faked his fatherhood ? for the moment he decided to fake a child molesting trial ? or during all the years he was called a wacko for just living his life ?
Would one of you tell me when exactly this "impersonating" started and what for ?

Cause if we are to be "honest", you have to tell me WHY MJ pulled up a "great illusion" in which he fights with Sony, doesn't tour for 10 years, has more debts you could ever think of, is called pedophile and wacko by half the planet...

Tell me what was the plan. Cause obviously, it seems it was the worst idea in the known universe.

You have to open your eyes and stop trying to find the best explanation to anything MJ does or did, or will do. Things happen, and pretending "it's illusion" maybe makes you feel better with the image you wish to have of MJ, but doing this is creating an illusion in which you feel good.

Sometime life sucks and even for Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 01, 2013, 07:14:53 PM
Whatyourheartsays..thanks for bringing sanity back to the forum, sorry I would buy DWD theory, doubles playing in TII, O2 guy not being Michael but what you guys have said about MJ being only a character is the oddest thing I have ever heard in my life, sorry Gwynned, Bec, Mattie if I am sharing this forum with people that really think that way I'd better say goodbye, this is too much for me to hear this, I have heard so many inconsistencies about Michael but I won't allow anyone to cast doubt on his existence, Prince is shorter and has different body that's crazy, MJ is a person not a character he has been changing his face because he is obsessed to look young and good, he had a very difficult lifetime that's why he started this hoax to fight against his nightmares and he will win. It's well known that he has been using looks alike to avoid masses running behind him but I never look at his face when I see a pic of him to know if he is really him or not I just look at his body and as Marlon said: MJ's body language is UNIQUE you could recognise him with different faces just looking at his skeleton, bone structure, body shape, his legas speak for themselves, etc... and I assure you that the man in all those pics we have seen throughout his life it was HIM and nobody else than HIM, why do you insist on complicating things more than they already are??  Sorry guys but this is unacceptable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 01, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
^^^

What she said!

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 01, 2013, 10:34:29 PM
She's allowed to hypothesize outloud. Where are ya'lls manners? How about some tolerance for different thoughts/theories? Or is that concept deceased? Talking about leaving the forum over one person's thinking out loud is over the top. But feel free, our door is always open and swings both ways.

However this is all super off topic and I take responsibility for my part in it so if anyone wants to continue the discussion of MJ as a character, let's start a new thread, otherwise, live n let live.

Kumbaya girls, kumbaya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 02, 2013, 02:08:37 AM
I remember someone said " Michael Jackson is a label".....weird or not ? I never heard this before about a person.  When i look at all the pics from the last 30 years....i rearly ask me who is this ? One person ? I can't believe !
It's since the pepsi accident i think.
A few days ago i heard " will you be there " in the radio in my car and i thought there is no typical afro american soul in that voice....it sounds rearly like a white mens voice.
Sorry, but i think that there is a white Michael Jackson since....i don't know...early 1990 I go one step forward...a english speaking white man...not american.
Rememeber Paris speach a the Memorial...for me as a german exactly to understand...more Oxford english....today she speaks american english and i am lost..... ;D

Will we ever hear the truth ? I don't think so ! But never stop believing !!! <3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

May 02, 2013, 05:39:34 AM
I dont doubt or deny there is a real Michael..he is real because you can tel from the jackson 5 and beyond.
But than i start seeing diferend Michaels back and forth.
I cant lie for myself..i see what i see...Why and how?? I would like to know.

@ sweetsunsetwith MJ.
The reason i did not came forward with my toughts is that i have problems to expres myself in English..and getting the respons Gwynned is getting.
This theorie is not exepted by some members.
The same with the havy make up..wen you guestion that.
Members say Michael is always a natural beauty..with or without havy make up.
I dont think so..my opinion ofcourse.
For example..his wedding picture..i think the havy make up takes his natural beauty completely away sometimes .
Or is it not Michael and is that the reason for this havy make up.. :icon_rolleyes:i dont know..but it confuses me.
Same with the weird acting sometimes..and not only at the 02 Arena.
I dont want to  fight or argue..but respect each other.
But i understand Gwynned..and i have the same toughts.
 :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 02, 2013, 05:49:12 AM
I wouldn´t go so far as to say that "Michael Jackson" is only a character and a lie.

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona.

And I also agree that maybe all the masks and makeup have been introduced deliberately to make it easier for a "double" to impersonate the King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

mattie

May 02, 2013, 05:58:58 AM
I remember someone said " Michael Jackson is a label".....weird or not ? I never heard this before about a person.  When i look at all the pics from the last 30 years....i rearly ask me who is this ? One person ? I can't believe !
It's since the pepsi accident i think.
A few days ago i heard " will you be there " in the radio in my car and i thought there is no typical afro american soul in that voice....it sounds rearly like a white mens voice.
Sorry, but i think that there is a white Michael Jackson since....i don't know...early 1990 I go one step forward...a english speaking white man...not american.
Rememeber Paris speach a the Memorial...for me as a german exactly to understand...more Oxford english....today she speaks american english and i am lost..... ;D

Will we ever hear the truth ? I don't think so ! But never stop believing !!! <3<3<3

Right..PFFF  so happy i am not alone in this.  :icon_e_ugeek:
Thanks.
The 02 guy was that a white man? i wonder!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 02, 2013, 06:06:45 AM
I wouldn´t go so far as to say that "Michael Jackson" is only a character and a lie.

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona.

And I also agree that maybe all the masks and makeup have been introduced deliberately to make it easier for a "double" to impersonate the King of Pop.

ummm humm sort of a slow steady process maybe.  a lie become the truth in a way perhaps.  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynnedTopic starter

May 02, 2013, 06:41:48 AM
Thanks MJonmind for starting this thread!  I really appreciate the support.  If nothing else it's an interesting diversion while we twiddle our fingers and wait for 'Michael' to return.

The idea was first presented to me that the original Michael disappeared after the Pepsi accident.  There's certainly something there because after that all the weird Michael stuff happened including the radical change in facial characteristics.  I happen to think that even that was not the original Michael.  What got me was a display of 5 Michaels on a Pearl Jr. documentary.  NONE of them looked like each other, but there is a trend toward more white characteristics and skin color.  That is, frankly, the odd thing.

Let's assume that Michael just wanted out of the limelight but the MJ label was too hot to just let go.  Why not sub in another black person with similar characteristics that wouldn't raise eyebrows.  And even stranger, why have we accepted him in all his forms?  Is 'he' in some sense a spokesperson for a larger project?  Is that why it's called the "Michael Project?'  People read symbols not words and the label Michael Jackson is known by billions.  What does Michael Jackson symbolize?  Could the Michael Jackson label be used to change the world.  Or rather, has the MJ name been used to manipulate public opinion about matters such as the environment, gay rights, treatment of children, political freedom.  We tend to view the term 'manipulate' as negative, but the fact is we are all being manipulated by the media on a daily basis.  What better way to counteract the negativity out there than to create a mysterious and invincible hero with immeasurable talent, a great and forgiving heart and an intense desire to bring LOVE back into the world.  Because we believe in him we make him more real and,  I know for myself, because I have believed in Michael for so long, I have become a better more loving person.  So is he real or a fiction?

Kenny infamously said, 'We are all extensions of Michael.'   :thjajaja121:  Michael said he was not Jesus but he wanted to live like Jesus.  Perhaps one of the points behind the black/white Michael is that 'Michael' lives through all of us and is not the exclusive domain of any one group.  Anyone can be Michael.  It is our time to shine.  He can't due it alone. 

I keep thinking of V and his comment that behind this mask is more than flesh and blood.  It's an idea and you can't kill an idea.  It's 'invincible.'  So if there is no ONE Michael Jackson, you really can't kill him off, now can you? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 02, 2013, 07:11:36 AM
So which Michael are you waiting for? I'm waiting for the one who masterminded all this mystery and intrigue, the one who left hints and whispers of what was to come in many awesome songs, films and interviews, the one whose voice and dance have me spellbound, the one whose wisdom, huge heart and strength of spirit have enabled him to fight hate with love, the one who can have me attached to a computer screen for all these years!  I think that's one man, but I'm not knocking anyone who thinks otherwise. That shows what a successful job he did, and is continuing to do! JMO of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions