hopi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, the film exist....it's filmed in Germany / Berlin and only in germany released.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have the mail from amazon that i get it tomorrow....it will be trash, but that is it worth...only unknown ppl involved...

I can't promise to give a interpretation, because my english is to bad to do it.....the film is in german language and english.

I will try if there is something importend !

If you want some help in translation, you could send your german interpretation to me in PM and I'll get the translated text back to you via PM - this way you would be able to see the english text before posting it, just to comfort you...
...and cool you'll buy the film - I'm curious to know more about it...
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

How did I miss this the first time?????

I love this comment on the homepage for returnofthemoonwalker.com

“Do you ever have that recurring nightmare where midgets and German circus folks take commands from talking toilets and wear Hitler masks and cast spells to bring Michael Jackson back from the dead in zombie form? If you didn’t before, you will now after watching this. A cult film in the making.”

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am so sorry.....a have the fil here, but havn't seen it untill now....i have big private problems and i am not in the  mood to watch it.....maybee the next days !

On the cover was written.....Cagliostro has the plan to awake Michael from death with voodoo...only Michael was able to get masses of ppl together to make a world revolution.

That reminds me to the movie V for Vendetta.

With love <3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions