~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5/8/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time.  TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child.  Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14. 

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
But what the hell does this guy? He has extensive experience in the entertainment, Wade knows that will not get any of his claims, he knows it's a lie.
In 2003, Wade said: "His heart is so genuine. I have no concept of a regular life." and in 2009 "has been a good friend of mine for 20 years."
"His music, his movements, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and unconditional love to live within me forever.
"I will miss him very much, but I know that now is at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and moonwalk.
"I love you Michael".

Wade, do not you remember? oops! "repressed memory"  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I wonder why the molested child is never a girl but a boy however I think I have the answer: this I call it to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, Michael is a child molester + gay.

IS THAT THE GAME??  :icon_twisted:
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:36:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

The "repressed memory" part reminds me of Jordy Chandler having false memories implanted into his brain about child molestation whilst under the influence of sodium amytal administered whilst having a tooth extracted:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The "repressed memory" part reminds me of Jordy Chandler having false memories implanted into his brain about child molestation whilst under the influence of sodium amytal administered whilst having a tooth extracted:

Right, Michael likes to highlight parallels situations to let us learn that bad guys "modus operandi" is always very similar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

This is really sad! How could someone accuse someone else in this terrible way? For what? For some money?? Is this what people loose their morals for these days?

Some people are really sick!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

Great to have the forum back, thanks Souza for whatever you had to do!

Nice title for this article: 'Michael Jackson ......' , rather than 'MJ Estate Lawyer ......'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LIONEL RICHIE
New MJ Molestation Claims

ARE 'BOGUS'

Michael Jackson's longtime friend Lionel Richie is scoffing at the new molestation claim against the King of Pop ... telling TMZ, Wade Robson's abuse allegations are "bogus."

As we first reported, Robson -- a famous choreographer -- filed a creditor's claim against Michael's estate this week claiming the singer sexually abused him as a child.

Wade's lawyer told TMZ ... as far as he's concerned MJ was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years ... and then threatened Wade if he ever went public.

Sources close to Wade told us, 30-year-old Wade's repressed memories came flooding back following a nervous breakdown last year.

But Lionel's STILL got MJ's back ... check out the video.

IMO this article is clearly highlighting the word "Bogus" what doesn't mean that is false the fact that Michael molested Wade but the story about Wade saying Michael molested him is false, may be just for hoaxy purpose at least I hope so with all my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anyone else find it interesting that he suddenly "remembered" after speaking with a psychologist? I would sure love to find out who this psychologist is... especially since Jordan & Gavin were both evaluated by the same psychologist.

Sounds like someone is planting false memories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The timing is just so convenient.  What this proves, in my opinion, is that the people behind the chi-mo. allegations back in 1993 and 2003 are also behind this new allegation, and they are only motivated by money and power.  AEG is only one of these "people", and it may be that Wade is in Financial trouble after his nervous breakdown and just so conveniently AEG is there to help but ONLY ON ONE CONDITION that he accuse Michael of chi-mo.
It also looks to me that this is the only way Michael can show the world what these people did to him and how they did it.  If this info. were to come from him before 6/25, people would not have believed him.  Now that he is "dead", people who knew him can expose to the whole world to see all of the injustice that was done to him and is still being done after 4 years of him being "gone".
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:16:04 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
What people do  to have  a bit of fame... :(   total disgust..... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Great to have the forum back, thanks Souza for whatever you had to do!

Nice title for this article: 'Michael Jackson ......' , rather than 'MJ Estate Lawyer ......'

Exactly, don't they always put the name of the person who said it at the beginning of the title? For example, with Lionel Richie and Ray J both article titles begin with their names, and then what they said.

**Wow, they have now changed it to "Michael Jackson Estate" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login **

Glad to know you're still watching us TMZ...  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

Oh god it IS hinting at Jordy Chandler.

Here we go!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Does anyone else find it interesting that he suddenly "remembered" after speaking with a psychologist? I would sure love to find out who this psychologist is... especially since Jordan & Gavin were both evaluated by the same psychologist.
Apparently not.

MJJJusticeProject says:
January 11, 2013 at 5:52 am
Dr. Gardner suffered from an ailment called complex regional pain syndrome or as it was once known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy. It is a painful, progressive disease. He ended his life to end his suffering with the advanced stages of the disease. He died May 25, 2003, before the investigation started regarding Michael Jackson and the Arvizos. Investigations for that case started in June 2003. There is no documentation that Dr. Gardner spoke to Gavin Arvizo.

In May, 2003, Janet Arvizo sought the advice of lawyer Larry Feldman, who was the Chandler’s lawyer in the 1993 case. Larry Feldman referred Janet Arvizo to Dr. Katz, not Dr. Gardner.

Dr. Stan Katz was Gavin Arvizo’s doctor who reported allegations in June, 2003. As far as I know, Dr. Katz is still alive. Larry Feldman referred Janet Arvizo to Dr. Katz, not Dr. Gardner, however, Larry Feldman referred the Chandlers to Dr. Gardner, then paid a retainer for Dr. Katz in the 1993 case. Dr. Katz never performed a live interview with Jordan Chandler to evaluate his allegations against Michael Jackson.

According to the 2005 transcripts of the trial between the Arvizos and Michael Jackson in evaluation of the 1993 case during the 2005 trial, Dr. Katz testimony stated that in 1993, he was hired by Larry Feldman specifically to review ONLY the tapes of the interaction between Dr. Gardner and Jordan Chandler regarding the allegations and then from those, Dr. Katz provided his analysis and assessment from those tapes alone. Dr. Katz then reported back to Larry Feldman with his findings after viewing those tapes. So, Dr. Katz was hired by Larry Feldman in 1993 specifically to review those tapes between Dr. Gardner and Jordan. This means that Dr. Katz DID NOT EVER conduct a live interview to evaluate Jordan Chandler and furthermore, confirms that Dr. Katz was hired by Larry Feldman for the Chandlers AFTER the Gardner interviews in October, 1993. Tape viewing denied Dr. Katz to conduct his own interview with Jordan Chandler and therefore did not allow for new information to be uncovered because viewing tapes is not a person to person interview. The opportunity to ask questions is not possible through an evaluation that is conducted by tape viewing.

See Dr. Katz testimony, 2005 when asked about his role in the 1993 case:

13 My work was to review the videotapes that

14 were made between the victim –

15 Q. No, I’m — go ahead.

16 A. — and Dr. Richard Gardner.

17 Q. Okay.

18 A. And to review those tapes, those videotapes,

19 and to view them and analyze them to give my

20 feedback to Mr. Feldman.

It is easy to confuse the 1993 case with the Arvizos because the Arvizos sought mostly the same people for advice before making any allegations. The exception is the Arvizos never spoke to Dr. Gardner to my knowledge or research and there is no documentation indicating that they spoke. By the way, the Arvizos went to Feldman in May 2003, and their appointments were between May and June 2003. Since Dr. Gardner was suffering from the advanced stages of his illness, and he was 72 years old at the time of his death on May 25, 2003, it is NOT likely nor possible that Dr. Gardner spoke to the Arvizos as he was not well enough to do so before his death.
Lovelightmagic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions