Hi,

It's been so long I don't recall.  I seem to remember that Katherine had a meeting back in 2009 maybe at Neverland or somewhere (before Michael's death) with some people.  Was Conrad one of those people?  Anyone remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi,

It's been so long I don't recall.  I seem to remember that Katherine had a meeting back in 2009 maybe at Neverland or somewhere (before Michael's death) with some people.  Was Conrad one of those people?  Anyone remember?

i vaguely remember media about some sort of meeting ( maybe carolwood ) where katherine and  murray were supposed to be in attendance . seems as though according to it michael or mj whichever got angry and walked out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Carolwood.  Yes Carolwood.  What was I thinking.  I thought so.  Katherine is saying she met Murray for the first time at the hospital.  I don't remember what was said during the trial.  I'm gonna have to search for the source of that so-called meeting at Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i do remember something about a dude on a radio show saying he had an uncle who was one of the body guards that told about this meeting. supposedly michael left angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal