You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's former maid says King of Pop threatened her life if she ever snitched, told her: ‘What happens at Neverland, stays in Neverland

Adrian McManus tells Inside Edition, Jackson 'groomed the little boys…I think he was getting them drunk.'

Michael Jackson’s former maid is airing her biggest load of dirty laundry yet.

The King of Pop’s one-time house-keeper, Adrian McManus, told Inside Edition that not only does she believe her boss committed child molestation — Jackson also pointedly threatened her life if she ever snitched.

“If you ever go on a talk show, or a TV show, we can hire a hit man and have your neck slit,” McManus told the television news magazine. “They’ll never find your body. We can hire a sniper to take you out.”

McManus, who worked for Jackson in the ‘90s and testified against her boss in his 2005 trial on charges he plied a teenager with alcohol and then sexually molested him, apparently got over that fear in the interview that aired Friday. Jackson was ultimately found not guilty, but not in he eyes of McManus.

“He groomed the little boys…I think he was getting them drunk,” she told Inside Edition.

“He told me, ‘What happens at Neverland, stays in Neverland.’”

The new interview comes less than a month after McManus told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper that workers twice found Jackson near death from drug overdoses during her tenure at Neverland.

“Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed-up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic,” she said in that sitdown interview.

Jackson died at the age of 50 from an overdose of Propofol, administered by his personal doctor Conrad Murray to cure the music icon’s insomnia, in 2009. Murray is in prison after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter two years later.

McManus’ tell-all tour comes amid a new round of child molestation claims from choreographer Wade Robson, who claims Jackson abused him during his childhood and has filed a lawsuit against the singer’s estate.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

This is too much!! Why do people insist on making Michael Jackson appear as a monster to the whole world?????

For money???? And guys please don't tell me it's part of the hoax. This is beginning to get on my nerves!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I am  completely disgusted   

and I prefer not to say more 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

what is all this shit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

So I won't say that this is part of the hoax but the media is really playing up the Michael-is-the-bad-guy angle.  So what gives?  We have a fictional character here, everyone's worst nightmare-type depiction of a person.  But none of it is real.  And there's got to be people out there who see past the ridiculousness of this all...surely people can recognize a smear campaign when it's shoved into their faces like this.  Or at least notice something is amiss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is what AEG meant when they said "it's going to get ugly".  These people are brought out yet again to spread LIES about Michael.  These are the people Michael sings about in his song "Money", because they will "do anything for money".  It  is so upsetting, (upsetting does not describe the situation correctly)
it's so hurtful and in one word as diggyon said just too much.  I just can't get my head around this, and just imagine how Michael felt about all these people accusing him of something that he isn't.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I have the song Threatened stuck in my head now.  We continue to see proof of the plan laid out years ago.  All of this negative media suddenly (in coordination with the wrongful death trial)... yet reflective of how Michael was horribly wronged by the media & public, and what he had to endure 20 years ago, 10 years ago.  And it's not going away, it's come back with a vengeance.  It's like the prophesied lyrics of Threatened are being realized and witnessed now.  C'est possible.

"Threatened"

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
While you sleep, while you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks of me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you

I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

We continue to see proof of the plan laid out years ago.  All of this negative media suddenly (in coordination with the wrongful death trial)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well my goodness what a juicy story.

Even the MJ haters are gonna be hard pressed to believe MJ threatened to kill someone. Oh please.

I'm going crazy trying to figure out where all this is going... and how he knows it'll all turn out ok... but it will, because like any movie, the end is predetermined. On some level we know what it will be, we just haven't any idea how he's going to go from here to --------->there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

I'm sure the "Bad guys" know MJ is alive. They know he's after them to clear his name. This is their way of fighting back! And when MJ returns he won't be able to clear his name as he wishes because for the whole world he is a "child molester" and an abuser again. There are some people who believe this garbage by the way. I don't think these people will support him when he comes back. The media will play dirty again!
This time it's going to be difficult for him to prove his innocence. He is not around like before. I guess, the hoax is in danger!!
Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:33:58 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Wow, someone is really digging the worms out of the ground. :ghsdf:

....why does this feel like someone is trying to "flush" MJ out of hiding? :icon_e_confused:

Seems like this AEG lawsuit triggered some kind of vendetta  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

This is too much!! Why do people insist on making Michael Jackson appear as a monster to the whole world?????

For money???? And guys please don't tell me it's part of the hoax. This is beginning to get on my nerves!!!

It's not only money, it's plain and simple jealousy... People are so damn jealous of the publicity, the fame and the money (of course) they do everything for their 5 minutes of limelight, not knowing and not interested in the damage they do.
 :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Adrian McManus, who worked as a maid for Jackson between 1990 and 1994, testified that she saw the pop star kiss actor Macaulay Culkin on the cheek while his hand was on Culkin's bottom. McManus described a similar scene with two other boys and third incident involving a boy who settled with Jackson in 1994, the same boy security guard Ralph Chacon testified about.

In the latter incident, she said, Jackson and the boy were changing their shirts when Jackson kissed the boy on his cheek and mouth and put his hand on his groin area.

But McManus also testified that when subpoenaed in the lawsuit that resulted in the 1994 settlement she did not tell attorneys that she had seen Jackson touching the boy.

Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. confronted her repeatedly with statements from her deposition in that case, and each time she said she could not recall until he showed them to her.

"Do you know how many times you lied under oath in the ... deposition?" asked Mesereau.

"The whole time," she said. "I believe I didn't tell the truth."

She said she was afraid of Jackson because he had threatened to report her to her superiors if she ever did anything he didn't like. She also said she needed the job.

Mesereau also pointed out that McManus and her husband were found in a lawsuit to have defrauded three children of more than $30,500 from their estate and that in the Jackson lawsuit she was assessed $30,000 for stealing a sketch of Elvis Presley that Jackson had drawn and selling it to a tabloid. McManus insisted she found the sketch in the trash and didn't consider its worth.

What credibility...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions