Attorney to the stars Howard Weitzman shares his experience swatting away legal troubles for the stars and the real truth of celebrities in the courtroom. Justin Bieber's recent run-ins with the law, as well as the older assault case against O.J. Simpson are discussed, and Howard discusses his role as an attorney administering to Michael Jackson's estate. A truly seasoned legal mind, it is an illuminating visit to Crime Time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyuVnW-nPc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Attorney to the stars Howard Weitzman shares his experience swatting away legal troubles for the stars and the real truth of celebrities in the courtroom. Justin Bieber's recent run-ins with the law, as well as the older assault case against O.J. Simpson are discussed, and Howard discusses his role as an attorney administering to Michael Jackson's estate. A truly seasoned legal mind, it is an illuminating visit to Crime Time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyuVnW-nPc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

wow! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

puzzles me that this has not gotten more attention here.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

^^^ need to make time for a 49 minute vid! From your comment suspicious, I guess I should!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

puzzles me that this has not gotten more attention here.  :icon_e_confused:
Was there something specific to MJ's hoax that caught your  ear? I just watched a tiny bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

An interesting man to listen to, with sound perceptions of the media, and juries, in relation to celebrities and court cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

An interesting man to listen to, with sound perceptions of the media, and juries, in relation to celebrities and court cases.

yes and just the whole feel of it seemed tailor made for the current situation of what is going on in the world that revolves around michael

it also seemed to me in the beginning when they were talking about justin beiber and she makes this reference to the press coming out at him with stuff and refers to him being christian , he seems to kind of cut her off there, but with a sort of odd tone about it. not sure.

maybe i am reading my own thoughts into it , idk   i just thought it would garner more attention than it has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

At the last awards JB said "I want to thank Jesus Christ."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions