curlsTopic starter

There is already another thread talking about this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mods, maybe merge the two?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: MJ's 'manifesto', penned in1979
May 21, 2013, 10:29:52 AM
Quote from: curls
There is already another thread talking about this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mods, maybe merge the two?
Done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 21, 2013, 12:08:16 PM
Great posts guys, no wonder that Michael is stunned by this forum.

So now we could reassure that this hoax didn't start forging after 1993 children abuse allegations, the fact that MJ was impersonating Dave Dave on LK could be a clue that Pepsi accident was staged for hoax sake, the hoax has been during many years in the making and in these 4 last years Michael is puzzling and messing around in order to finally finish his masterpiece and shock the world.
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:09:37 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

May 21, 2013, 01:31:05 PM
if pepsi accident was a hoax also then wouldn't that put karen in as well as miko ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 21, 2013, 07:27:07 PM
She has to be in. She "worked on" the "corpse" for "hours".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 22, 2013, 04:48:23 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has to be in. She "worked on" the "corpse" for "hours".

Right and Miko was with Dave Dave (Michael) in LK besides he leaked that letter where Michael asked him to collect all his items after a MJ exhibition and the letter, correct me if I a wrong, was dated in year 2010 or Oct 2009 I don't recall well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 26, 2013, 05:42:23 PM

May 19, 2013 7:00 PM

MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979

When 60 Minutes' Lara Logan and producer John Hamlin toured a secret warehouse where Michael Jackson's personal effects are stored, they found a surreal collection of statues, arcade games, and crystal-encrusted clothing-- but the most fascinating item they found was a simple handwritten note.

"At the age of 21, he wrote a manifesto," explains Hamlin, "scribbled to himself on the back of a tour itinerary in 1979 that described his mission statement for what he wanted to become." The document is folded and worn, and it appears to be hand-written by Jackson in ballpoint pen during a moment of inspiration.

The document reads:

"MJ will be my new name. No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic] different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or] "I Want You Back." I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world. I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."

Logan, who reported on Michael Jackson's estate for 60 Minutes this week, said the letter was the most personal find in the vast warehouse of belongings she toured with archivist Karen Langford.

"One of the things that I discovered is that it was very hard to get a sense of who Michael Jackson was by the end of his life," says Logan. "Because under this siege of accusations and stardom, the real Michael Jackson kind of disappeared. I was hungry for a sense of who Michael Jackson was as a person, and what could be more personal than something he wrote like that when he was so young."

In the note, Jackson also expressed a desire to improve himself by studying the work of great entertainers. In the margin of the document he added this promise: "I will study and look back on the whole world of entertainment and perfect it, take it steps further from where the greats left off."

Hamlin, a music industry producer as well as a 60 Minutes producer, says about the letter: "It's not unusual for young artists, musicians, actors, to daydream about how big a star they wanna become, but for someone to write it down at age 21 and actually execute it almost to the T is remarkable. He set his goals, and he did exactly what he said on the back of that piece of paper."

Now everything goes BACK to 1979  :animal0017:  ???  ??
"MJ will be my new name-1979...."....and piece by piece,piece,by piece MJ is reveald until he drops out-2009 :abouttime:  :icon_lol: !!!!!
And the part about being an ACTOR brings back memories about 82nd Academy Awards Tribute and how strange it was that they included MJ there lol  :suspect: ,but not at the Grammy's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsN04Xoqyns[/youtube]

BTW the part about Grammy's it's gone......lost lol :icon_rolleyes: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 27, 2013, 12:36:27 AM
Always good to hear from you Applehead!
At At 2:45 it showed Mr. Magoo/ Millard Kaufman. Remember we thought a person that looked like Mr. Magoo was MJ at the Grammy where MJ should have been listed Jan 31,10? This Academy A. was March 7, 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions