MJonmindTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 20
Trell admitted that his company's bean counters made another error when they listed Murray's $150,000-per-month negotiated salary as a production cost on AEG budgets.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h
Outside the presence of the jury, Jessica Stebbins Bina said there are about 200,000 pages of documents.

:icon_e_biggrin:  It's a great adventure !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

There are several new, very interesting developments that happened in court today.  Panish is grilling AEG General Counsel Shawn Trell  about Tohme whether he WAS Michael's manager or not.  I found this tweet very interesting:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 12m
Reposting. AEG lawyer says "This Is It" tour director Kenny Ortega worked without formal contract: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's just a huge mess.  For an event that's so big, seems like no one was working with a signed contract or a formal contract............  I guess this leaves everyone working with informal contracts........ha ha

Also check ABC7 tweets, there is a lot of info. coming out today, I don't know which to mention here, oh and I'm at work, so this is all I could post for now.

Here are some more tweets:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1m
Panish: You were working on getting insurance on the day MJ died, weren't you sir?
Trell: I don't recall
Expand
"It was important to get that medical done," Trell testified. He said policy would kick in on death, but not illness.
Expand
Email from Wooley to Trell and Phillips:
"We have no coverage against MJ sickness unless and until MJ submits to another medical in London."
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 3m
Panish asked if Trell sought life insurance on MJ where they would be the beneficiaries. "An inquire of that was made to Mr. Taylor."
Expand
 ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4m
Trell said Dr. Murray was asked later to help with these answers. "It was thought that he might be of some help."
Expand
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:50:59 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

"It was important to get that medical done," Trell testified. He said policy would kick in on death, but not illness.
It's like it was meant to look like AEG is counting on MJ dying--in other words conspiracy with Murray. Maybe Exhibit B will enter in soon.
What a total crazy movie set-up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
It's like it was meant to look like AEG is counting on MJ dying--in other words conspiracy with Murray. Maybe Exhibit B will enter in soon.
What a total crazy movie set-up!

Exactly Mjonmind that's what I thought too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

MJonmind, what is your interpretation of Exhibit B?

The way I read it was that AEG would benefit (get MJ's catalog and all future earnings, etc) in the event that Michael couldn't perform all the shows - but not benefit from MJ dying.  Like if Michael had performed half the shows but was too weak or something to continue, then AEG would get everything they wanted.  Which would make sense if they were pressuring Michael to be ready when he wasn't, and adding the additional shows - they up their chances of MJ not being able to fulfill the contract by starting the tour but not finishing it.  I'm trying to understand how AEG profits so much from Michael dying before the tour even began because it seems to me that they stood to gain more from him being alive but unable.  Whether that is all part of an elaborate script or an elaborate scam still needs to be determined because I still can't make my mind up about AEG.  Although someone like Randy Phillips could've been a mole for Michael, potentially, if this isn't JUST a movie and is also a sting of sorts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MJonmind, what is your interpretation of Exhibit B?

The way I read it was that AEG would benefit (get MJ's catalog and all future earnings, etc) in the event that Michael couldn't perform all the shows - but not benefit from MJ dying.  Like if Michael had performed half the shows but was too weak or something to continue, then AEG would get everything they wanted.  Which would make sense if they were pressuring Michael to be ready when he wasn't, and adding the additional shows - they up their chances of MJ not being able to fulfill the contract by starting the tour but not finishing it.  I'm trying to understand how AEG profits so much from Michael dying before the tour even began because it seems to me that they stood to gain more from him being alive but unable.  Whether that is all part of an elaborate script or an elaborate scam still needs to be determined because I still can't make my mind up about AEG.  Although someone like Randy Phillips could've been a mole for Michael, potentially, if this isn't JUST a movie and is also a sting of sorts.

Agree Andrea with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

Murray has no money, he have many debts and a BMW.

AEG Live controller Julie Hollander took the stand earlier Monday and said she never paid Murray anything because AEG never executed his draft contract.
A copy of Murray's contract was found inside his BMW outside Michael's death estate, but he was the only party who signed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Paula, yep it's circular insanity!!

Andrea, what about this trial discussion:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 20 May
Panish: You were working on getting insurance on the day MJ died, weren't you sir?
Trell: I don't recall

I mean this totally looks as if it's meant to look like the person is arranging life insurance because they're planning to kill the guy. That's how it reads to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Oh ok MJonmind, I see what you're saying.  Not sure what to think about that.  I think Trell said that non-appearance and cancellation insurance were standard, perhaps life insurance is too?  But it doesn't look like that was arranged before June 25th.  Perhaps AEG wanted to cover all eventualities so they would make money, no matter what might happen.  I don't think AEG's intent was to kill Michael though, they would've profitted more from him either completing the tour and moreso from him not completing the entire tour.  But who knows, AEG is a hard one to figure out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

I'm not saying they were trying to kill MJ, but that the 'storyline' is to make them LOOK like they are trying to kill MJ.
It's starting to show, what theory I'm leaning toward! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions