everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

LunaJo67 published these videos about King Jordan Radio interviews with Thomas Mesereau. i just finished listening to Tom. Both interviews are absolutely worth listening imho.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGevUjB71H8 [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srn8wdh9r6s [/youtube]

LOVE

Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:28:57 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I have much respect for Tom Mesereau.  When the caller asked him if he thought MJ was still alive and Tom said no.....I felt crushed.   I really believed that this was a hoax....but is it a hoax within a hoax....or did MJ escape for his safety never to return....or is he really dead?  I suddenly have doubts and am feeling very sad.   :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hang in there! The true insiders can't reveal the hoax; that's why MJ trusts them.
PPB and the Jacksons are the hoax pillars. Since day one they have publicly said over and over  that MJ died, yet over and over they have slipped us hoax clues!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

These thoughts crossed my mind too for just a sec when I heard Tom Mesereau answering those questions, though I agree with MJonmind: "the true insiders can't reveal the hoax". And what about his credibility if he would reveal the hoax at this moment and he'd say that Michael is alive? His expertise and opinions are of high value. Best to keep it this way.
Plus, if you take in consideration that attorneys have an astute way with words. I noticed that Tom Mesereau used words as "I believe that Michael is not alive, I believe that he passed away etc". Believe/belief doesn't have to be the truth.  :icon_e_wink:

Believe/belief=confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:32:29 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

Agree with you both MJonmind and everlasting.  It is not for Tom to say that Michael is alive.  Plus there's lawyer/client confidentiality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks, everyone....I was a bit shaken but thought about it for a long time and DUH...of course Tom M. is not going to say "Yes....I believe Michael is still alive"....but then again he may not even know he IS alive...not everyone is in on the hoax.  I appreciate your support and so glad nobody bit my head off! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions