Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@Bec, I do not think that Jordan Chandler would ever willingly show up to say the truth that MJ's innocent. Had he truly regretted all that happened in 1993, he would've told the world the truth way earlier. And if MJ is trying to vindicate himself through the Wade Robson claims, then I feel there has to be some person who would really make Jordan Chandler regret and speak up. I'm not saying MJ is 'working' with Jordan Chandler, but it's a way of letting truth out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Bec, I do not think that Jordan Chandler would ever willingly show up to say the truth that MJ's innocent. Had he truly regretted all that happened in 1993, he would've told the world the truth way earlier. And if MJ is trying to vindicate himself through the Wade Robson claims, then I feel there has to be some person who would really make Jordan Chandler regret and speak up. I'm not saying MJ is 'working' with Jordan Chandler, but it's a way of letting truth out.

Maybe. Or maybe his confession is being held in escrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Someone already said that even if Jordie was to come clean, the world would simply say/think that he was forced/paid to say that. MJ as chi-mo at the core is way too embedded in public perception.  This is probably one of the MOST complex situations and Come-backs EVER in all history, to overcome--the actual changing of a world collective thought process. We'll have to Keep watchin. I still picture the game of chess, and MJ thinking his opponent many moves ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I always thought that EC suicide was very suspicious due to the timing of it just after Michael's "death" I was wondering if he is really dead and JC confession saying that he would never know if Michael forgave him because he was already dead, it seemed a set up to me but I can be wrong. It's like we have 3 different versions of a child molestation: Chandler = good guy, Arvizo = bad guy and Robson = good guy turned into bad guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

I think Chandler was a good kid at heart that was manipulated by an evil adult.

Jordan Chandler is already an adult and not said anything in this regard, It seems that he is not interested in clarifying that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now the threats... Well, I think it's just that: THREATS! Wade don't want to do anything to Joe. If he wanted to sue him , lawyers wouldn´t send a letter... LOL It's almost a joke! And i agree with Mr Jackson: it seems that Wade was paid to lie... It's the only thing that makes sense because hes not gonna win this cause. NEVER!  :thjajaja121: Now, a curious thing: did you notice that TMZ is ALWAYS defending MJ? TMZ always believed that MJ is inocent... It's funny and weird at the same time...isn't it? Of course this is part of the hoax! Tell me guys if you can remember of a case where the acusation tries to make the conflict last?
Mrs Katherine x AEG must be the only one i can remmember... 100 witnesses... seriously?! How long this trial is supposed to last?!
Translation: IT'S NOT THE TIME! We have to wait ... MJ isn't ready...yet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ MJonmind   We'll have to Keep watchin. I still picture the game of chess, and MJ thinking his opponent many moves ahead.

:D :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions