No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

And Joe also said this

Joe tells our photog Wade is being PAID to lie about the whole "Michael Jackson molested me" thing ... as part of some giant conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Conspiracy masterminded by MJ to hoax the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Oh ps, just a funny observation I made late:

"..shut his trap". Lol.
Good one!  Said to (Michael) Joe Jackson. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For my part, I do think that Wade Robson is part of this hoax, without any doubt. 2 always come with 3. So it is the third allegations separated from 10 years each exactly, surely not a coincidence again guys. And I just saw the hoax video by another user, in which the tweet of Paris (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) about Shakespeare, and Neda MJ makes the link that the character has to clear his name before coming back to life.

Here is my thought; what if Jordie and Galvin comes back in this trial as defense witnesses, saying they lied all along ? And taking as in mind, that we all know that Wade went in the trial of them both to say that he was never abused by Michael. The lie would become the TRUTH ! And that would clear the name of Michael once and for all ! Because all of the witness will have said for once that they were never been abused by Michael.

Remember that Back said 4 years ago that TM was the key that would clear the name of Michael! If we take in mind that TM is not in the AEG trial, that would mean that this Wade Robson's allegations will be the key to unveil the truth ! This is all we have been waiting for since so many years, the victim coming forward to tell the real truth. And Michael said we have 4 years to get it right, and Wade Robson's appear to happen in this 4 years that Michael said.

So for me, nooooooo doubt it is in this hoax ! If this vision of mine comes true, well let's say it is in the Pocket guys!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think Gavin is a lost cause. But I expect we will hear from Jordy somehow and at some point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I think Gavin is a lost cause. But I expect we will hear from Jordy somehow and at some point.

Hopefully so... since Jordan & his father opened up passageway for other "victims."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I too think we'll hear from Jordan, I believe that will happen either immediately before or after you-know-what.

As for Gavin, I don't understand how he is able to live any sort of life without the guilt of what he did eating away at him, constantly.  I hope he comes forward and finally tells the truth and is truly repentant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I wonder how Jordan Chandler would ever show up to defend Michael and say everyone lied about MJ throughout. If my imagination is not too far-fetched, i'm thinking maybe someone near to Jordy who also happens to be on Michael's team would create that situation. Remember, Evan Chandler committed suicide, shot himself in the head...it was around Michael's death or something, I don't recall the date though...I always wondered under what circumstances he did so. But that incident had an extra-ordinary timing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

Some people truly are assholes.  I constantly believe in the best in human kind and yet I'm repeatedly let down. It's hard to comprehend if you're a good person--that others would just as soon stab you in the back as shake your hand. But they will, if it benefits them, to hell with anyone else. There are some good people in this world, but they are the minority.

@Thriller: Evan Chandler committed suicide on 11/5/09 but it wasn't reported on until the 17th (?) if I remember correctly the article date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Some people truly are assholes.  I constantly believe in the best in human kind and yet I'm repeatedly let down. It's hard to comprehend if you're a good person--that others would just as soon stab you in the back as shake your hand. But they will, if it benefits them, to hell with anyone else. There are some good people in this world, but they are the minority.

@Thriller: Evan Chandler committed suicide on 11/5/09 but it wasn't reported on until the 17th (?) if I remember correctly the article date.

Bec you are right, do you think Evan Chandler is really dead??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Yes because in my wildest imagination I do not see MJ reaching out to work with Evan Chandler on this project. But who the hell knows anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

That would be like, remember TS once joking that he was Tom Sneddon? That & EC would be some kind of strange twilight zone where up is down and left is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, not so sure, because Gavin's family would do anything for money (just like Michael's song! lol), and if they are offered big money to tell the truth, I think they would...   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Well, not so sure, because Gavin's family would do anything for money (just like Michael's song! lol), and if they are offered big money to tell the truth, I think they would...   :icon_lol:

Being offered "big money" for them to reveal the truth would completely taint the validity and make it worthless IMO.  It would have to be from the heart and sincere and I'm not sure that anyone in that family has or understand either of those things.

I also agree with the assessment of the two boys (now young men).  I think Chandler was a good kid at heart that was manipulated by an evil adult.  I have to admit though that he had plenty of time to come forward and set the record straight...yet did not.  Maybe he developed a fondness for the money...which is a shame...but at least he wasn't willing to get on a witness stand and lie.  Maybe there's hope for him yet. 

As for Gavin...I think he lost his childhood purity and fell right in line willingly with his Mama's greedy scheme and belief that they were entitled to all that Michael had.  I don't think any of that bunch ever truly cared for/about Michael...just what they could get.

This reminded me again of a thought I've had for a while.  I often shake my head when the media makes such a big deal of his companions being only "young" boys (not true of course, girls were welcome too) and that they were "dispatched when they got too old".  If not raised well, materialism starts to creep into the picture in the teen years and I think Michael was wise to that.  The inspiration he always got from the purity of young children's souls gets rather crumpled rather quickly when they start placing more importance on things rather than people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal