Re: Rebbie Jackson: I will see Michael again
November 01, 2011, 10:45:09 AM
i personally dont think that if someone lies once they are giving up their JW faith. also each person has to exercise their own concience. i am a mother and would do anything to protect my child, therefore understand why katherine has supported DH.

with rebbie... i dunno. she does specify death several times on interview with view. maybe she had to chose a better evil of the two, as per HER CONCIENCE. lie to protect mj and do something that goes against JW beliefs. or stay in line with JW beliefs and potentially jepordise the DH.

regarding whether she is in good standing... i guess we are all imperfect. so no one has the right here to 'check'

regarding resurrection, JWs believe ALL who have fallen asleep in death will get a resurrection. even murderers, theives, adulterers, etc. as death is the ultimate payment for sin and wipes the slate clean.

regarding talking to ex JW family members, we are allowed to talk to ex JW family members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 01, 2011, 10:46:42 AM
until i know better i am going to assume that rebbie has decided to go along with DH and doesnt feel she is lying as its an illusion that will come out...

not saying what is right or wrong. just want to clarify that will ALL who read this... just saying it has raised questions for me at times when i look at this from a JW angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

all4loveandbelieve

November 01, 2011, 10:49:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i personally dont think that if someone lies once they are giving up their JW faith. also each person has to exercise their own concience. i am a mother and would do anything to protect my child, therefore understand why katherine has supported DH.

with rebbie... i dunno. she does specify death several times on interview with view. maybe she had to chose a better evil of the two, as per HER CONCIENCE. lie to protect mj and do something that goes against JW beliefs. or stay in line with JW beliefs and potentially jepordise the DH.

regarding whether she is in good standing... i guess we are all imperfect. so no one has the right here to 'check'

regarding resurrection, JWs believe ALL who have fallen asleep in death will get a resurrection. even murderers, theives, adulterers, etc. as death is the ultimate payment for sin and wipes the slate clean.

regarding talking to ex JW family members, we are allowed to talk to ex JW family members.

lying is against catholic religion too.. It is part of the 10 commandments. I am a mother too, and I will move heaven and earth to protect my kids.. So Katherine will be forgiven by God.. Remember God is good if you repent of your sins he will forgive you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Suzy7

November 01, 2011, 01:17:39 PM
I think some are making this much more than it needs to be. I too have been raised as a witness along with my family, I cant agree with the idea that if the family is "in on it", which they would have to be, that it is going against their faith. Marlon Brando once said "actors are nothing but liars". However you interpret that, if this is a hoax, than there is nothing wrong or sinful about JW's acting lol. Of course, if one is lying for reasons dishonorable, for self gain ect, than yes that according to religion would be considered 'sinful'. If one is 'lying' (acting) for no ill intent and for reasons such as these, than there would be no problem with that person contradicting their faith because they wouldn't be. But, this is all interpretation and some JW's or w.e. religious believers could find this hoax to be offensive.
I have questioned the hoax on many levels because of Katherine being 80+ yrs old, her belief and the grand scale of a hoax like this. Could she do this? Would she? If it was for the love and protection of her son than 100% she would.

On a side note for those wondering JWs believe in resurrection for everyone. "Only Jehovahs Witnesses" has been a huge misconception. Just because you call yourself a witness doesn't mean you are free of imperfection and in Gods good graces. Good and bad are in EVERY faith, because the corruption lies within the faithfuls.
I also find it interesting that in this article they did put "died at age 50" in quotations. I think that could put the title of the article into perspective. Or perhaps we shouldn't take everything literally or in one way, this could have a double meaning on purpose.
 Its also good too see many of you be JWs and be beLIEvers ;).

P.s. JWs can/do talk to those not in the faith. Michael left in the 90's but from my understanding never stopped believing in Jehovah. In 2007/8 he gave an interview stating Jehovah was where he got his strength from ect. His security guards did say he read the bible everyday.
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:34:50 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 01:52:45 PM
suzy, thank you for your post. i actually feel really good after reading it. i would do anything for my baby girl... and thank you for assisting me clear up some of the misconceptions amongst others who dont know abt what JWs believe.

moreover, thank you for clearing up some questions i had by looking at rebbie and DH at a jw angle...

i guess actors lie everyday...
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:43:25 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Suzy7

November 01, 2011, 02:18:30 PM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver no problem and this is what we are all here for. Glad to have made you feel better and yes actors are liars; some amazing, some wretched.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 01, 2011, 04:01:40 PM
Aussie, Ford, and Suzy - thanks for your posts - I know JW's get a lot of stick, but I just wanted to say I enjoyed looking in on your discussion.

My opinion, if you're interested, is that actors aren't liars, they are just acting! The problem we have here is that we're witnessing a production that is 'live' and the world didn't catch on when MJ said 'This is it' and so hasn't realised YET that it's all an act/illusion/movie/whatever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 01, 2011, 06:00:02 PM
Thanks for posting this Purelove! Love you girl!

@Rebbie...We also "KNOW" we will see Michael again!...Blessings LOVE and Light to all!

You are such a sweetheart hun. I love you more.  bearhug

@Purelove - I'm wondering if this is exactly how the article is written. If so, I find it weird how they would use quotation marks around "he was 50 when he died".

Yes, Mish. This is exactly how the article was written. I copied and pasted it here. And yeah, that is weird where they used the quotation marks, right? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 06:15:13 PM
i being also raised as JW, and most of my family are JW, and i agree with everything JW stands for.
I have bible study again.

There maybe is a possibillity that rebbie doesn't know, because Michael knows it is against the religion to lie. maybe they havent told Katherine back than , but later on , so if she didn't knew at that time Michael wasent dead, she did not lie because she really thought he was gone. and if i'm correct Katherine has not giving interviews for a long time now.

bearhug to all

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

November 01, 2011, 08:31:39 PM
Aussie, Ford, and Suzy - thanks for your posts - I know JW's get a lot of stick, but I just wanted to say I enjoyed looking in on your discussion.

My opinion, if you're interested, is that actors aren't liars, they are just acting! The problem we have here is that we're witnessing a production that is 'live' and the world didn't catch on when MJ said 'This is it' and so hasn't realised YET that it's all an act/illusion/movie/whatever!
Curls..my point exactly!!!  They are ALL acting.  That's the whole salvation in this problem for us few girls here ;) 
Thanks for the sweet comment ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 09:46:28 PM
just want to say that i really appreciate the dignified and respectful manner in which this thread was repsonded to. just goes to show that on this forum that there are many people who respect others and their beliefs and are diplomatic about how they express their views, as they keep in mind that there are people here of different religious faiths. i thank and applaud you all for your maturity and open mindedness on this topic, though many of us have opposing religious beliefs.

respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MissG

November 02, 2011, 01:11:06 PM
Her twitt sounds to me as thinking that she would see him, her grieving becomes easier. Almost as we do here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 02, 2011, 03:45:28 PM
Of course we will see Michael again.... ;))We are waiting for........ :) bearhug /woohoo/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Suzy7

November 02, 2011, 05:46:21 PM
@curls my interpretation of Marlons comment is that actors are essentially doing a job that requires them to make fake story lines/characters seem real when they are not. Thus, acting is lying. Entertainers are the ultimate illusionists.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:34:28 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM
@curls my interpretation of Marlons comment is that actors are essentially doing a job that requires them to make fake story lines/characters seem real when they are not. Thus, acting is lying. Entertainers are the ultimate illusionists.
[/b]

this is also what i meant by saying that acting is lying... not that they are actual liars.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal