Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 05, 2013, 01:00:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is reminiscent in EVERY facet of the "michael jackson death phenomena." . the family has always ascertained that michael would never intentionally harm himself to the point in which he commits suicide. Conrad Murray had supposedly iterated that michael injected himself and committed suicide. so suddenly paris jackson is overcome with a substantial amount of grief that would cause her to attempt suicide in the MONTH that michael allegedly departed from us? Not buying this.  It's trash. absolute garbage and sensationalism. This is part of michael's plan to resurrect himself. I know Paris is a teenager, and I don't want to begin to downplay this by any means, however, what could provoke paris to initiate such an act when I truly believe that she has a lot to look forward to in her life. She has been raised by a remarkable human being and comes from an relentlessly strong family. Her family has such profound convictions and they see life from a very optimistic perspective. What could have prompted any of the jackson, let alone paris, to even entertain the thought of possibly departing from this world?

this is only the beginning of the shocker...

I think this is the indicator that something even more complex is on the horizon.

well I hope your right, cause I need a cigarette right now..... this is crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

June 05, 2013, 01:09:24 PM
This is reminiscent in EVERY facet of the "michael jackson death phenomena." . the family has always ascertained that michael would never intentionally harm himself to the point in which he commits suicide. Conrad Murray had supposedly iterated that michael injected himself and committed suicide. so suddenly paris jackson is overcome with a substantial amount of grief that would cause her to attempt suicide in the MONTH that michael allegedly departed from us? Not buying this.  It's trash. absolute garbage and sensationalism. This is part of michael's plan to resurrect himself. I know Paris is a teenager, and I don't want to begin to downplay this by any means, however, what could provoke paris to initiate such an act when I truly believe that she has a lot to look forward to in her life. She has been raised by a remarkable human being and comes from an relentlessly strong family. Her family has such profound convictions and they see life from a very optimistic perspective. What could have prompted any of the jackson, let alone paris, to even entertain the thought of possibly departing from this world?

I think this is the indicator that something even more complex is on the horizon.

Mrbigshot , i agree with you it's only the beginning of the shocker, Like yeah Paris Survived a lot of hard times in her life
so why doing this right now ? (Exactly in June) and we know she is a tough kid , Not Easily Broken
and come on TMZ says it started when her request to go to a Marylin Manson concert was denied ? (You Can Do better TMZ) it doesn't really worth it ..
So yes she has “a lot going on [lately.]“ So what ?? She survived tougher times before and we know it , i still don't believe it
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:12:04 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

RK

June 05, 2013, 01:14:36 PM
I can't believe that Paris wouldn't want to be here to see her Mom's brand new foal grow up. Wouldn't that be a 15 year olds dream come true?  Nope...not buying it. Too much to live for and enjoy doing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

June 05, 2013, 01:19:51 PM
And now there is talk on the other forum Paris cut her arm before???
If this is true..why did we never hear anything about it??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 05, 2013, 01:22:00 PM
And now there is talk on the other forum Paris cut her arm before???
If this is true..why did we never hear anything about it??

I´ve heard about it some weeks ago. It´s been in the news in Germany.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

iLoveyoumore

June 05, 2013, 01:22:56 PM
Just maybe a week ago, Paris had something like this in her twitter header:
NEVER HARM YOURSELF OR OTHERS

I don't think she would do this to herself... I'm starting to feel now too this is part of the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

June 05, 2013, 01:27:38 PM

Mrbigshot , i agree with you it's only the beginning of the shocker, Like yeah Paris Survived a lot of hard times in her life
so why doing this right now ? (Exactly in June) and we know she is a tough kid , Not Easily Broken
and come on TMZ says it started when her request to go to a Marylin Manson concert ? it doesn't really worth it ..
So yes she has “a lot going on [lately.]“ So what ?? She survived tougher times before and we know it , i still don't believe it

I'm sure paris's competency is unquestionably sound. Michael has such a dire appreciation for life, and I'm sure has relayed the message of the beauty life has conceived for human beings. I must admit, I have contemplated suicide at points in my life when I was an adolescent, but I would never resort to such actions because I felt that I would be disappointing myself by eradicating the increasing potential that I was bound to fulfill. It mainly comes down to that. The only certainty we have on earth is the life we are given, so why ultimately cut it short for an afterlife that we are completely uncertain? What if the next life is just as painful...and we are faced to endure the pain and sorrow all over again? Then what? Reincarnation is a bitch (excuse my language.) But that is a whole another avenue of discussion for a different point in time...

Paris has so much to live for...

but only one reason to die.

why would should she trade that for an early demise, knowing that she has so much more left to give to this world?

we are all remarkably beautiful and have something we have to showcase to the world we thrive in.

take a moment to grasp onto the preciousness of life that has the ability to inspire and captivate us all.

Paris jackson, truth or not,  you are a beautiful, compassionate human being who deserves to live her life out to the greatest potential.

too many times we are faced with debilitating issues...that are inhibit our ability to function and succeed.

if this is true,

then she shouldn't let slightly negative portion of life consume her identity and mak that dictate the future of her life.

I'm alive today because I have something to live for, and an endless supply of hope which will help to plant this cultivated heart to bloom into something stronger.
if paris is really having issues, she must grow a garden for herself internally so that she may prosper and grow into the beautiful garden that she will become inside her soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

June 05, 2013, 01:32:52 PM
Oh, how sad if true.  I just saw this thread, I'm at work and  hadn't seen it yet.   Paris is mature for her age , that's very true.  But no matter what, she is still a child.  I pray that this is not true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 05, 2013, 01:36:01 PM
David Daniel ‏@CNNLADavid 4m
Next two tweets are a statement from Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders:

"Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you."

"Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

mattie

June 05, 2013, 01:38:16 PM
I  so hope this is not true.  :(
If it is..i dont know what to believe anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 05, 2013, 01:54:28 PM
My hope is that maybe there was just a routine medical issue that needed attention and that "sources" and tabloids just sensationalized it for their own gain.  The last thing that she needs...on top of all that she's already juggling...is for the stigma to be attached that she's imbalanced and suicidal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 05, 2013, 01:58:25 PM
It's almost 12:00 noon here in LA and no tweets yet either from Anthony McCartney or ABC7 Court News re: the trial.  Maybe there is a connection.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 05, 2013, 02:11:44 PM
I sincerely hope she's okay. My daughter tried 3 times, once by cutting wrists and twice by overdose on pills. Now at almost 22, she says she just doesn't know what she was thinking, just really confused about life, angry, and maybe hormonal as well. This was also around the age of 15, and was hell for us as parents because she really pushed us away all the time, and so we couldn't communicate. Things are totally fine now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 05, 2013, 02:15:40 PM
It's almost 12:00 noon here in LA and no tweets yet either from Anthony McCartney or ABC7 Court News re: the trial.  Maybe there is a connection.....

Hmm...very true...but then there's the self-appointed Queen Taaj just running her fingers numb like it's any other day.  I prefer the others since they refrain from stroking their own ego and interjecting personal snide remarks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 05, 2013, 02:41:19 PM
I don't know about the reports that Debbie has confirmed what has happened.  Debbie seems to be a very private person, and she has always stood up for Michael, and always wanted to keep things private.  Why would she talk to the media, no matter which one it is, and confirm something this serious and this difficult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions