RKTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6/6/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
MARILYN MANSON TO PARIS JACKSON
You're ALWAYS Welcome At My Shows
EXCLUSIVE

Paris Jackson won't ever have to worry about missing another Marilyn Manson concert -- 'cause the goth rocker tells TMZ she'll get the VIP treatment whenever she wants to come to a show.

We broke the story ... Paris "threw a fit" hours before her suicide attempt when she was told she wasn't allowed to attend an MM show. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

After learning about the incident, Marilyn says he has a message for Paris -- "I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want."

Paris is currently being hospitalized after she took a meat cleaver to her arm and swallowed a bunch of pills early Wednesday morning.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Might as well give as much punch as possible--lots of extremes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ironic how Manson in the past has been blamed for youth suicide.
Still think this is all about asking some kind of a point. Or perhaps a distraction.

Hope we get to understand why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

6/6/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
MARILYN MANSON TO PARIS JACKSON
You're ALWAYS Welcome At My Shows
EXCLUSIVE

Paris Jackson won't ever have to worry about missing another Marilyn Manson concert -- 'cause the goth rocker tells TMZ she'll get the VIP treatment whenever she wants to come to a show.

We broke the story ... Paris "threw a fit" hours before her suicide attempt when she was told she wasn't allowed to attend an MM show. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

After learning about the incident, Marilyn says he has a message for Paris -- "I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want."

Paris is currently being hospitalized after she took a meat cleaver to her arm and swallowed a bunch of pills early Wednesday morning.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marilyn Manson dedicates concert to Paris Jackson at Gibson Theatre  :animal0017: :animal0017: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :LolLolLolLol: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIQ6hdugo8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I wish my daddy was here... he understands me
Paris Jackson blasts family before suicide attempt

MICHAEL Jackson’s daughter attempted suicide following a vicious family row where she screamed: “I wish my daddy was here. He understands me.”
Paris, 15, cut her wrists and took an overdose of pills after accusing her guardians of not allowing her “to live my own life”.
They had banned the teen from a gig by shock rocker Marilyn Manson then barred her from the internet and sent her to her room after she “flipped”.
The family had earlier become increasingly concerned by her dark mood swings and suspected self-harming.
Paris has become obsessed with morbid musicians Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Manson, ditching her wholesome look for hacked hair and revealing clothes.
An insider said: “Paris feels that no one in her family ‘gets’ her any more and she feels isolated and alone.
“During the row on Tuesday night she said her father knew her better than anyone and knew what it was like growing up in the spotlight.”
Paris has been targeted by school bullies and web trolls who posted aggressive comments at her.
She was also due to testify in the Jacksons’ $40million legal battle against gig promoter AEG, who they blame for Jacko’s death in 2009.
Paris told family lawyers last month: “I think about him every day and cry.”
A source revealed: “Paris has been going through hell. We don’t think she wanted to take her life — we feel it was a cry for help.” But gran Katherine, 83, could now lose guardianship as child protection officers in California probe the incident. Biological mum Debbie Rowe, 54, could fight for custody.
Paris, who slashed her wrists with a cleaver and took painkillers, has already tried to break away by filing for “emancipation” — which would give her control of her life before the age of 18.
She was yesterday visited in UCLA hospital, where she is under 24-hour watch, by family including mum Debbie and aunt La Toya Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Rouxie

I wish my daddy was here... he understands me
Paris Jackson blasts family before suicide attempt

MICHAEL Jackson’s daughter attempted suicide following a vicious family row where she screamed: “I wish my daddy was here. He understands me.”
Paris, 15, cut her wrists and took an overdose of pills after accusing her guardians of not allowing her “to live my own life”.
They had banned the teen from a gig by shock rocker Marilyn Manson then barred her from the internet and sent her to her room after she “flipped”.
The family had earlier become increasingly concerned by her dark mood swings and suspected self-harming.
Paris has become obsessed with morbid musicians Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Manson, ditching her wholesome look for hacked hair and revealing clothes.
An insider said: “Paris feels that no one in her family ‘gets’ her any more and she feels isolated and alone.
“During the row on Tuesday night she said her father knew her better than anyone and knew what it was like growing up in the spotlight.”
Paris has been targeted by school bullies and web trolls who posted aggressive comments at her.
She was also due to testify in the Jacksons’ $40million legal battle against gig promoter AEG, who they blame for Jacko’s death in 2009.
Paris told family lawyers last month: “I think about him every day and cry.”
A source revealed: “Paris has been going through hell. We don’t think she wanted to take her life — we feel it was a cry for help.” But gran Katherine, 83, could now lose guardianship as child protection officers in California probe the incident. Biological mum Debbie Rowe, 54, could fight for custody.
Paris, who slashed her wrists with a cleaver and took painkillers, has already tried to break away by filing for “emancipation” — which would give her control of her life before the age of 18.
She was yesterday visited in UCLA hospital, where she is under 24-hour watch, by family including mum Debbie and aunt La Toya Jackson.

well thank you (SweetsunsetwithMJ) for making us updated ... :bearhug:
but i'm really not buying it , I'm hardly believing in The TMZ articles , and we know the drill
if that happened TMZ will be the first to "Learn" , as for the Marilyn Manson gig Paris is way smarter than this
and yes it's very true that Gran Katherine may lose her guardianship and i think she will of course !
this was a Suicide attempt , not an easy thing to handle , and as for debbie i'm not sure she will fight for custody or not
because we already know that prince didn't want paris to spend time with her , then what about living with her !

MUCH L.O.V.E. Rouxie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are welcome Rouxie, by the way I love your country "Egypt"  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MARILYN MANSON
Simulates Wrist Slashing
After Paris Song Dedication

Marilyn Manson took a knife to his arm and simulated a wrist-slashing during his L.A. concert last night ... moments after dedicating a song to Paris Jackson.

The knife is attached to a microphone -- which Manson has used as a prop in previous concerts ... but in the wake of the Paris Jackson song dedication, it had a bigger impact during last night's show.

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Manson dedicated the song "Disposable Teens" to Jackson last night ... and had previously extended an open offer to Paris to attend his shows whenever she wants.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
mmmmm ....this things  seems to me exaggerated .....  ???    :(

Thanks sweet for sharing !!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
MARILYN MANSON
Simulates Wrist Slashing

Marilyn Manson took a knife to his arm and simulated a wrist-slashing during his L.A. concert last night ... moments after dedicating a song to Paris Jackson.

The knife is attached to a microphone -- which Manson has used as a prop in previous concerts ... but in the wake of the Paris Jackson song dedication, it had a bigger impact during last night's show.

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Manson dedicated the song "Disposable Teens" to Jackson last night ... and had previously extended an open offer to Paris to attend his shows whenever she wants.

I do not know much about MM, so if it is that Manson went to the extreme  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
These are just some of the lyrics to his songs....Why Paris would be listening to him I have no idea.. :Pulling_hair:

This is the one he dedicated to Paris:

Disposable Teens

And I’m a black rainbow
And I’m an ape of god
I got a face that’s made for violence upon
I’m a teen distortion
Survived abortion
A rebel from the waist down

I wanna thank you mom
I wanna thank you dad
For bringing this fucking world
To a bitter end
I never really hated a one true god
But the God of the people I hated

You said you wanted evolution
The ape was a great big hit
You say you want a revolution, man
And I say that you’re full of shit

We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable
We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable teens
We’re disposable

You said you wanted evolution
The ape was a great big hit
You say you want a revolution, man
I say that you’re full of shit

The more that you fear us
The bigger we get
The more that you fear us
The bigger we get
And don’t be surprised, don’t be surprised
Don’t be surprised when we destroy all of it

Count to 6 & Die

She’s got her eyes open wide
She’s got the dirt and spit of the world
Her mouth on the metal
The lips of a scared little girl

I’ve got an angel in the lobby
He’s waiting to put me in line
I won’t ask forgiveness
My faith has gone dry

She’s got her christian prescriptures
And death has crawled in her ear
Like elevator music of songs
That she shouldn’t hear

And it spins around 1...2...3
And we all lay down 4...5...6
Some do it fast
Some do it better in smaller amounts

And it spins around 1...2...3
And we all lay down 4...5...6
Some do it fast
Some do it better in smaller amounts

COME BACK
[ a) EDEN EYE ]

My mouth was a crib and it was growing lies
I didn't know what love was on that day
my heart's a tiny bloodclot
I picked at it
it never heals it never goes away

I burned all the good things in The Eden Eye
we were too dumb to run too dead to die

This was never my world
you took the angel away
I'd kill myself to make everybody pay
This was never my world
you took the angel away
   :icon_e_surprised:

I would have told her then
she was the only thing
that I could love in this dying world
but the simple word "love" itself
already died and went away

This was never my world
you took the angel away
This was never my world
you took the angel away

I burned all the good things in The Eden Eye
we were too dumb to run too dead to die

[ b) APPLE OF DISCORD ]

Her heart's bloodstained egg
we didn't handle with care
it's broken and bleeding
and we can never repair

And it even gets more weirder than this..........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Marilyn Manson is a cultural icon. He's always getting blamed for some societal ill regarding teenagers. It's always MM's fault, sort of a joke you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

2Good, yes it's not my cup of tea. His message seems to me to be one of despair, hatred of all that's held up as good because of seeing hypocrasy and the effects on mankind. He's not wanting to sweep anything under the carpet but focus on the dirt and shame. I'm trying to be fair and not critical, but I'm not comfortable with this style of music because it leaves a heavy negative feeling for me.

It hasn't been posted here the discussion that went on concerning Front and MM on twitter.

Front ‏@frontback777  3 Jun
cracKed court---"testymoney" re$umes.....weeping elephant.

Front ‏@frontback777  6 Jun
Marilyn M (elephant video) msg to P not related to June 3 "weeping elephant" tweet.

RJayKay ‏@JayKay959  6 Jun
@frontback777 Not related? The Elephant Man remix with Nine Inch Nails? No coincidence?

So that got some hunting going and,
Here is the Marilyn Manson song Deformography: (not sure if it’s okay to put this here)

Deformography lyrics
Though it’s not my kind of music, what I felt when reading the lyrics, was IF (big if) MJ was sending us a message I felt: Sometimes we feel like the Elephant man in that we feel ugly, dirty and nasty, and that if people really knew us they would reject us, rather than love us with all our humanity good and bad. The ending:
You are the one I want and what I want is so unreal
I'm such a dirty Rock star yeah...
(I am the one you want and the one you want is so unreal)

I feel MJ is reaching out to all youth and parents here, as in all the world's children are his children. Even Conrad Murray said that he loved Paris like his own child. In the 'Michael' album cover MJ's 3 children are pictured at the front but still part of a large crowd of children is if they are all his children.  He hears and feels their pain and fears and confusion. I've experienced a little of the scenario with my daughter when she was 15, as I'm sure millions of other parents have. As usual we have to read between the lines and not just take things at surface value.
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:59:42 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Yes @MJonline and 2Good....I deleted some of my tweets from twitter on this because there has been so much bashing going on there and I don't like to provoke more on such a public arena like twitter.

As for the Marilyn Manson Deformography lyrics.....It starts out with Disney theme "When you wish upon a star " line and then goes on to lament about the truth regarding fame......the whole fame dream is just that....a nightmare really. Disney programming, mass mind control, overt sexualization promoted and thrust in your vision constantly...as well as  other aspects we've looked at through out this journey came to my mind [ dark agendas].
I also am not partial to this type of  dark and grotesque art, but the fact is that truth can be very ugly at times, even if I choose not to look at it....doesn't mean it's not out there. I have been told that art is a representation or statement on the condition of the society of it's time. And if that is so....we are living in some very scarey times.

Shock rockers are nothing new to the world...a progression from the days of Brechtian theater...but as for me..I like my art to be beautiful and inspiring...I can visit my local dog pound any day to see the ugly side of the human condition.

A personal coincidence from this whole suicide and MM story fro me was when MM was headlining Big Day Out here in Aus. I didn't allow my daughter to go either and she was older that Paris at the time too.  :argue:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MARILYN MANSON
Simulates Wrist Slashing

What's with that RED Cross ??  :WTF: Lately a lot of artists use in their shows  :icon_e_confused:.
It seems that Marilyn has something against Christianity.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions