RKTopic starter

6/8/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
PARIS JACKSON
Producers Will Do What It Takes
To Keep Her On Flick

EXCLUSIVE

Paris Jackson will not miss a beat in her fledgling movie career, because we've learned producers of her first flick will do "anything it takes" to keep her on the project.

Paris and grandma Katherine Jackson have inked a deal for the 15-year-old to appear in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys." Sources connected with the project tell TMZ ... producers are well aware Paris' attempted suicide and subsequent 5150 psychiatric hold could result in a skyrocketing insurance premium for the movie.

A source connected with the animated flick tells TMZ, "There's a policy that we will have to buy now that we would not have had to buy prior to the incident."  The source goes on, "We're prepared to pay a large amount of money for the policy," adding,  "Fortunately, we have a big budget."

Paris won't be needed for 6 months, and producers feel that's enough time for her to get her life back on track.

We're told producers are solidly behind Paris doing the project.  Fact is ... it probably helps the movie more than it helps Paris.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:17:15 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Welcome to Hollywood......>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCWL5VFTEM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
But Lundon's bridge and the 3 keys was supposed to be released in 2013 if Paris won't be needed for 6 months that brings us to Dec 2013 + the filming of the movie that will take for sure more than 1 month that brings us to year 2014, OMG either the MJ's 5 years plan Jermaine said  :affraid:  or the flick was never meant to be that is another possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But Lundon's bridge and the 3 keys was supposed to be released in 2013 if Paris won't be needed for 6 months that brings us to Dec 2013 + the filming of the movie that will take for sure more than 1 month that brings us to year 2014, OMG either the MJ's 5 years plan Jermaine said  :affraid:  or the flick was never meant to be that is another possibility.

A bit like Joe's Doco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Andrea

A source connected with the animated flick tells TMZ, "There's a policy that we will have to buy now that we would not have had to buy prior to the incident."  The source goes on, "We're prepared to pay a large amount of money for the policy," adding,  "Fortunately, we have a big budget."

I'm sure they do...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

Well, Actually we are not sure of the release date right ?IMDb says it will be in 2013 but no official confirmation nor the trailer explained anything not even the original site plus other sites says it will be on 2014 like (aceshowbiz) so because its still in development the date remains unknown yet
so yes i will have to agree with you on MJ's 5 year plan like what jermaine said ...

I'm sure they do...

of course , Thank you for highlighting that point Andrea

Much L.O.V.E. Rouxie.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

MJonmind

I'm sure they do...
:icon_lol: As in the sky's the limit, when it's never meant to be. Bec once said something like it's part of the hoax story, Paris is bringing her father home.
And like Aussie said, "A bit like Joe's Doco." I guess it's all a fake 'Front' of a movie set.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Totally agree.

A movie, a drama, a hoax, a show, the greatest show on earth. Bring it on MJ! It's about time to shock the whole world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Totally agree.

A movie, a drama, a hoax, a show, the greatest show on earth. Bring it on MJ! It's about time to shock the whole world!

Yes I think we will never watch that movie in theaters but hopefully in real life  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:54:51 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Here's another parallel: Lundon's Bridge producers want to keep Paris working while AEG wanted to keep MJ working... despite alleged emotional and physical health problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Here's another parallel: Lundon's Bridge producers want to keep Paris working while AEG wanted to keep MJ working... despite alleged emotional and physical health problems.

Wow you must be right!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Posted last Friday by the Lundon's Bridge Team:
So many of you have sent in your best wishes for Paris during this sad time. Many of you have asked what we are going to do about the movie now that this has happened. We want each of you to know that we are standing behind our little Princess and all we want to pass on to her right now is our love. Nothing at this moment matters more. She is loved and is in our prayers, our hearts, and we hope all of you will continue to show her that special love you have in your hearts!

And that's how it is and nothing more!

Why always so negative, as if it's all about money and insurance motives. I'm getting tired of all these speculations in the tabloids.

The Lundon's Bridge Team is backing Paris. Even though she's a target (victim) of the tabloids the team is not letting her down, for which I have much respect, especially when you consider the fact that Hollywood producers usually aren't backing the actor/entertainer when he/she's being victimized by the media..

LOVE

Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:07:19 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thanks for posting that message, everlasting.  It's funny you should mention Hollywood Producers.  The norm with Hollywood Producers, directors, managers are all the same:  Money/profit comes first before anything and anyone.  If an actor/singer becomes a liability for any reason, no matter how good the actor is or how experienced, if they don't bring money to them, they are dropped so fast that one's head spins.  It warms my heart to read this very respectful and caring message for Paris. This is what Michael wants, he wants people everywhere to be kind to each other and respect each other.  Why the hell wouldn't one treat others the way they want to be treated, with respect and kindness, when by doing this tiny, little gesture, the world would be a better place to live in for everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Lindsay Lohan seems to have no trouble finding work. Brittany Spears neither. Nor Charlie Sheen. So that seems not quite true, that an actor is dropped if they become a liability.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

They WERE dropped from whatever they were working on or were signed to a contract at the time.  You brought up Charlie Sheen which is a very good example.  He WAS dropped/let go from the show "2 1/2 men" and was replaced with Ashton Kutcher.  It takes them a while to find another gig or sign with a different producer/director to work on a different show/movie.  The same goes for Brittany Spears and Lindsay Lohan...
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:48:16 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions