suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing, an interesting read.

Jackson lawyers argue that AEG Live should have consulted a sleep expert like Czeisler for Jackson instead of hiring Murray -- a cardiologist -- for $150,000 to treat the artist.

AEG should have done more research on finding suitable care for Michael. Another proof of negligence of AEG.

Jackson may be the only human ever to go two months without REM -- rapid eye movement -- sleep, which is vital to keep the brain and body alive. 

However, the conclusions/speculations of dr. Czeisler are based on rumours. There's no real evidence that Michael suffered from sleep deprivation. There are rumours about his memory loss, weight loss etc which are fitting in the symptoms of sleep deprivation, but I suppose there's no clinical evidence like a result of an EEG or results of tests with electrodes on Michael's brains while he was alive.

Musicians are vulnerable since they are often traveling across time zones and usually "all keyed up" to perform at night, he said.

An essential message that concert promotors should treat the artist as a human being, NOT neglecting them and exploiting them like a money machine.

more to read about sleep: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone else remember a mention early on of a pamphlet for a sleep clinic or something being found in the room or something?  am i makin' stuff up again  :-[

You could be right, but I can't recall, that would be interesting. What I do remember is a cardiologist magazine on the coffee table at TMZ' death scene photos, but I don't think you mean that.
if i have not imagined it  :icon_e_biggrin: it was just mentioned in passing in some article i think or perhaps on some list of things at the scene idk.  :icon_redface:  there has been so much stuff to keep track of , surprised i still know my own name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for sharing, an interesting read.

Jackson lawyers argue that AEG Live should have consulted a sleep expert like Czeisler for Jackson instead of hiring Murray -- a cardiologist -- for $150,000 to treat the artist.

AEG should have done more research on finding suitable care for Michael. Another proof of negligence of AEG.

Jackson may be the only human ever to go two months without REM -- rapid eye movement -- sleep, which is vital to keep the brain and body alive. 

However, the conclusions/speculations of dr. Czeisler are based on rumours. There's no real evidence that Michael suffered from sleep deprivation. There are rumours about his memory loss, weight loss etc which are fitting in the symptoms of sleep deprivation, but I suppose there's no clinical evidence like a result of an EEG or results of tests with electrodes on Michael's brains while he was alive.

Musicians are vulnerable since they are often traveling across time zones and usually "all keyed up" to perform at night, he said.

An essential message that concert promotors should treat the artist as a human being, NOT neglecting them and exploiting them like a money machine.

more to read about sleep: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone else remember a mention early on of a pamphlet for a sleep clinic or something being found in the room or something?  am i makin' stuff up again  :-[

You could be right, but I can't recall, that would be interesting. What I do remember is a cardiologist magazine on the coffee table at TMZ' death scene photos, but I don't think you mean that.
if i have not imagined it  :icon_e_biggrin: it was just mentioned in passing in some article i think or perhaps on some list of things at the scene idk.  :icon_redface:  there has been so much stuff to keep track of , surprised i still know my own name.
Lol, don't worry, you still know your own name..I don't :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

anyone remember details of when nurse lee said she was at the house and observed michael sleep? seems she said he slept ab out six hours and woke up and said see i can't sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

i sometimes wonder if too much has not been made of his inability to sleep. like it has been exaggerated even for this very thing possibly.

Totally agree..ok that michael loves zombies ... but this seems to me really exaggerated    :icon_razz:
well i was wondering where to put this but since you brought up zombies  :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hr_EVIGhx-s[/youtube]

Oh Mike you are crazy, man  :icon_lol: :thjajaja121: !!!!
Okay she's doing the most!
Jesus Christmas, is this a joke? A hoax?  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: ??
On the other hand talking about Zombies mmmmm :animal0017: ,it seems that there are alot of them everywhere ,lately  :icon_e_confused: . Even Brad Pitt has something to do with THIS ,because he has secret tape Of World War Z zombies performing Michael Jackson's Thriller routine  :icon_eek: ! The star can't wait to leak the video  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions