I'm not'one to always chime in, but these pass few days have been so eventfull!  :multiplespotting: its extremely exciting! I think this situation is completely unreal. Why would they send a"suicidal" teen to the place where her beloved father ''pass''. Non-suicidal individuals would feel compelled to sadness in a place where a close family member passed, its grief that possibly wouldnt go away for years . A child with daily reminders of her her fathers passing is not going to be comfortable with staying at the hospital ''he would later pass'' in.

And for the tmz wording. Where he would later on pass away. They say it like he never passed on June 25th to me. Like its still in the future. Passed is the correct term for something that happened in the pass. Weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You're right, kiwigon, that's a good point. It actually should say "where MJ passed away after being rushed by ambulance following a cardiac arrest at his home."

Of course it's just semantics, but it's fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
On the other hand...(non- hoax version), it is quite possible that part of her therapy requires her to face her demons and return to the place of her fathers death....usually it's part of the healing process.  (Its just another possible scenario).   

UCLA Psychology Clinic is said to be one of the best.......
Information about the various services provided by the UCLA Psychology Clinic: low-fee therapy and assessment/testing services for adults, children, couples, and families.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just giving an objective point of view......Its always good to see things without hoax eyes for a moment.
This is how the non-beLIEvers would see this situation........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On the other hand...(non- hoax version), it is quite possible that part of her therapy requires her to face her demons and return to the place of her fathers death....usually it's part of the healing process.  (Its just another possible scenario).   

Information about the various services provided by the UCLA Psychology Clinic: low-fee therapy and assessment/testing services for adults, children, couples, and families.

Just giving an objective point of view......Its always good to see things without hoax eyes for a moment.

I totally agree, there is no reason why she should not be treated at UCLA and it may well serve as part of her recovery.

She may have been taken in by wheelchair due to weakness, dizziness or a number of other causes linked to her attempted suicide or treatment. She has also been contained for 72hrs or more and is most probably feeling frightened and bewildered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm does anyone know if (provided it is real) that this kind of event leads to medication of any sort as treatment?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

If it were real, medication would be an option, yes. But it would depend on several factors.

Again, if it were real, no doctor would Rx her to "face her fears" within 72 hours of a suicide attempt. Maybe after months of therapy, but then in order to replace a bad memory/experience with a positive one. Not to shove her face in it and force her to cope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

It may have been one of the only hospitals with a place to take her, or it may be a hospital placement that the Estate have arranged.

The availability of placements may differ in the US, as I believe you pay for your treatment, unlike the UK's NHS System where you get what you are given or face a long waiting list, so I'm unfamiliar with the protocol. 

The main point is that Paris gets the appropriate treatment she needs to help her, regardless of what Hospital it's in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You get your choice of facility in the US. Sky's the limit if you're rich.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

If it were real, medication would be an option, yes. But it would depend on several factors.

Again, if it were real, no doctor would Rx her to "face her fears" within 72 hours of a suicide attempt. Maybe after months of therapy, but then in order to replace a bad memory/experience with a positive one. Not to shove her face in it and force her to cope.
IMO this seems unrealistic.
When my daughter tried, she (and we) walked into emergency on her own two feet with bloody arm, pressing down cloths to stop bleeding, whilse holding the horrible knife she wouldn't let go of. She talked to psychologist who MOST definitely was not trying to get her to face her demons right then. They gave us calming medication for her--we could not trust her to keep it, since she had tried twice to down sleeping pills found at boyfriend's house. She was 15 then, now 21 and happily long through that time.
Everything about this screams hoax to me, the more time and news stories that come out.

Loveyoumore, that does look like Omer Bhatti, but can't be sure. A lot of the time he wears his caps backward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That video was hilarious!

"How was your day?"
"My day? I can't complain, I'm alive.. so I'm good."
"Good things happening?"
"Always"

and was that Omer Bhatti walking in at 00:58 ??

Who is the dark-skinned man that talks to tmz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

ok for therapy... :icon_rolleyes: but with just one week from what happened ?  :icon_rolleyes:...mmmmm.....  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

iLoveyoumore

That video was hilarious!

"How was your day?"
"My day? I can't complain, I'm alive.. so I'm good."
"Good things happening?"
"Always"

and was that Omer Bhatti walking in at 00:58 ??

Who is the dark-skinned man that talks to tmz?

TMZ claims he's one of the bodyguards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

shamz

The more I see the word TMZ...this is what I keep thinking in my head...

I can't even tell from the vid if that is really her...
@loveyoumore, lol that is the first thing I thought of when they showed someone entering UCLA in a wheelchair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Reminds me of MJs wheelchair hoax

Me too.

I don't know about hospital policy in the US, but isn't it a standard rule to wheel in a patient on arrival even if the patient's physical condition is ok?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

Reminds me of MJs wheelchair hoax

Me too.

I don't know about hospital policy in the US, but isn't it a standard rule to wheel in a patient on arrival even if the patient's physical condition is ok?

No. I've seen that rumored on the other board too but it's 100% false.
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:30:47 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions