RKTopic starter

Paris Hasn't Grieved Over Dad's Death
June 13, 2013, 12:45:45 PM

6/13/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
PARIS JACKSON
SHE HASN'T GRIEVED
OVER DAD'S DEATH
EXCLUSIVE

Paris Jackson is stable and doing OK ... but she's dealing with some pretty heavy issues, including the fact that she hasn't dealt with Michael Jackson's death -- this according to sources connected with the Jackson family.

Our sources say Paris -- who's currently receiving psychological help at UCLA Medical Center -- has indeed felt bullied, but NOT by schoolmates.  We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her."  Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

Paris, one source says, is a "rebel."  We've learned Paris almost got expelled from school after punching a student who "talked smack about her father." 

We're told Debbie Rowe has expressed deep concern about some of the friends Paris has been hanging with -- friends who she believes have been a bad influence.

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death.  In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years.

We're told when Paris gets out of UCLA ... she and Debbie Rowe are going away together for 6 to 8 weeks so she can get better.  Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Paris Hasn't Grieved Over Dad's Death
June 13, 2013, 12:59:33 PM
Lol no point in grieving over someone who isn't dead. Great articles from TMZ lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

June 13, 2013, 01:06:11 PM

So Paris is going to disappear for a while, according to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2013, 01:11:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her."  Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death.  In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years.

How would they know how she feels about social media? TMZ is scrambling for information that's not available. Not likely the 'shrinks' helping her are discussing it with 'sources' for media. This info is based on assumptions made by all the experts out there.
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:14:21 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

June 13, 2013, 01:32:01 PM
So Paris is going to disappear for a while, according to this.

We probably won't see her until we see Michael. (Assuming the BAM is coming sooner than later).

But regardless, Paris go be with your momma. She's been the most visible of MJs children since the hoax started, she deserves a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

June 13, 2013, 01:37:39 PM
Let Paris bathe in her own time. She's gonna button her shirt.. her jacket.. or whatever it is. She's gonna look around a little bit, snap fingers maybe, then BAM!

..Lol.
I wonder if she will BAM twitter sooner though, I miss her tweets.

@LoveNeedsExpression, I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

diggyon

June 13, 2013, 02:05:15 PM
I guess Paris deserves a break. May be she'll stay with her father to prepare her for the next "level". Keep watching guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Rouxie

June 13, 2013, 02:14:34 PM
of Course i feel all of this is Expected
Lol no point in grieving over someone who isn't dead. Great articles from TMZ lately.
Agreeing with bec
And of course she needs some break after she got her job done , Acting for (4 years)
So she needs To Disappear for a bit
(Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer.)
Because the Situation after the (BAM) will get a little dirty !

it's happening faster than we know  :michael-jackson:
Anyways her Twitter and Instagram posts will be missed Much L.O.V.E. for PARIS ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 13, 2013, 02:24:56 PM
I guess Paris deserves a break. May be she'll stay with her father to prepare her for the next "level". Keep watching guys!

Yeah, I can see that. She probably needed an excuse to be completely withdrawn or at least be at a distance (as far as being away from friends or summer school). If MJ can be withdrawn like this for the last 4 years, Paris can be on hiatus for a couple months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 13, 2013, 02:50:07 PM
We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her."  Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

How would they know how she feels about social media? TMZ is scrambling for information that's not available. Not likely the 'shrinks' helping her are discussing it with 'sources' for media. This info is based on assumptions made by all the experts out there.

That's what I was thinking too. According to TMZ they got leaked info from the 'shrinks' which is not reliable, or TMZ makes us believe they got it from the shrinks.. no proof of that.

It really gets me when I read about Paris' dealing with the issue about bullying and negative comments on social media. I'm so sorry for her that she had to deal with this. People have no idea how hurtful these negative comments can affect a person.
Last year 2 teens had committed suicide in my area because they have been bullied at school and on social media. This is so sad and schools and parents should know about this danger. I read this as a clear message of awareness about bullying and cyber bullying and how it can affect a kid. It reminds me of Paris' interview about bullying You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope and I think that those 8 weeks will do her good. I truly hope so. Go girl and have fun !!
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:52:50 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 13, 2013, 04:16:33 PM

Right, look at this:

Front ‏@frontback777 3h
Of course not, TMZ...and why would she? ;-)

TMZ ‏@TMZ 3h
Paris Jackson -- She Hasn't Grieved Over Michael Jackson's Death You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Retweeted by Front
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 04:17:34 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 13, 2013, 06:01:18 PM

Certainly !!!  :icon_bounce:

Yes, Paris needs a break , it is not easy to know what he knows...  :icon_e_wink:  and having to pretend otherwise..... :moonwalk_:

Little, great women !!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

June 14, 2013, 05:38:17 PM
umm would be nice if she and the boys could get away a bit.

:penguin:

:moonwalk_:
but how does that play out if they are supposed to testify?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal