DEBBIE ROWE
Won't Seek Guardianship
Of Paris ... For Now

Debbie Rowe is NOT at odds with Paris Jackson's guardians, Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson -- and she will not try to wrestle guardianship away unless the situation changes drastically ... because she does not want to split up Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Sources directly connected with the family tell TMZ ... Debbie has spent a significant amount of time at Katherine's house and "likes and respects" Katherine.  We're told Debbie loves TJ, and worries he's taken on so much -- not only is he guardian to MJ's 3 kids, he has a family of his own to care for.

As for Debbie's relationship with Paris, we're told it's "intense."  Paris calls Debbie "Mom" and the two interact as mother and daughter, with Debbie often correcting Paris and "laying down the law."

We're told as much as Debbie loves Paris and wants to be with her, she does not want to yank Paris out of the family house and away from her brothers, Prince and Blanket.  We're told Debbie is especially worried about Blanket, who is vulnerable and feels abandoned after Michael's death. 

Now here's the problem -- We're told Michael's brothers and sisters -- with the exception of Janet -- have been on a campaign against Debbie being part of Paris' life. 

Not a big shock, right?

(Hopefully this link works)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

dear TMZ... how can you always be first with everything Jackson related.
I can only wonder who is that 'source' of yours.

Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:46:54 AM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
dear TMZ... how can you always be first with everything Jackson related.
I can only wonder who is that 'source' of yours.

;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

DEBBIE ROWE
Won't Seek Guardianship
Of Paris ... For Now

Debbie Rowe is NOT at odds with Paris Jackson's guardians, Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson -- and she will not try to wrestle guardianship away unless the situation changes drastically ... because she does not want to split up Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Sources directly connected with the family tell TMZ ... Debbie has spent a significant amount of time at Katherine's house and "likes and respects" Katherine.  We're told Debbie loves TJ, and worries he's taken on so much -- not only is he guardian to MJ's 3 kids, he has a family of his own to care for.

As for Debbie's relationship with Paris, we're told it's "intense."  Paris calls Debbie "Mom" and the two interact as mother and daughter, with Debbie often correcting Paris and "laying down the law."

We're told as much as Debbie loves Paris and wants to be with her, she does not want to yank Paris out of the family house and away from her brothers, Prince and Blanket.  We're told Debbie is especially worried about Blanket, who is vulnerable and feels abandoned after Michael's death. 

Now here's the problem -- We're told Michael's brothers and sisters -- with the exception of Janet -- have been on a campaign against Debbie being part of Paris' life. 

Not a big shock, right?

seems like there was something conflicting to this not that long ago. :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

DEBBIE ROWE
Won't Seek Guardianship
Of Paris ... For Now

Not a big shock, right?

seems like there was something conflicting to this not that long ago. :icon_e_confused:

Suspicious ,this is very conflicting indeed lol  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:  :LolLolLolLol: .
See this update and things will be even more conflicting  :judge-smiley: .....for everyone lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!

Debbie Rowe Considering Custody Bid for Daughter Paris (Exclusive)
10/05/13 6:35pm Roger Friedman

UPDATE Sunday Morning: A conflicting report–another source says Rowe is not planning anything. At the same time, it turns out that at least two people with no standing in way, shape or form may have filed bizarre custody requests about Michael Jackson’s kids. In the end, it’s hoped that level heads will allow the kids to remain in their current situation with Rowe as a devoted, if not legal, parent. Stay tuned…
(Sat night 6:35pm)EXCLUSIVE Sources tell me that Debbie Rowie is seriously considering a bid to get legal custody of her daughter, Paris Jackson. Paris has been at a school for troubled teens since June when she tried to take her own life. Now that the wrongful death trial is over, Rowe is said to be very close to asking the family court judge to turn Paris over to her from Katherine Jackson and her grandson, T.J.
The Michael Jackson estate, meantime, probably would be in favor of that, from what I’m told. They’ve had to endure name calling by the Jackson family, and letters to the executors suggesting malfeasance and the existence of another Michael Jackson will. “They dragged Paris and Prince through that trial for no reason,” says a source close to the case. “They’d each be better off with their own mother.”
Sources also say this would give Paris, who’s been away now from the Jacksons for months, to tell the judge with whom she should live.
I had heard rumblings about this before the jury came back this week. But now the jury has acquitted AEGLive, Rowe may feel this is a good time. If one or both of Rowe’s kids with Michael Jackson, and even Blanket, who is not hers, moved houses, that would also create a huge shift in the power-money struggle between the estate and Michael’s siblings.
Of course, it won’t be so easy for Rowe unless the Jacksons concur with her. If the family mounts an opposition, Rowe will be heavily investigated and questioned as they’ve been.
Keep checking for updates… (Ya sure  :icon_rolleyes: )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions