suspicious mind

Re: AEG LIVE ON THE ROPES
June 14, 2013, 09:15:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is what I said about RP a few weeks ago, lol.

An impression of this trial that I have so far, is that if AEG loses, it'll be because of Randy Phillips.

This is the photo they referred to:

really doesn't seem any skinnier than when he was younger. i think we did see him put on some weight over time and it changed perspective. since my husbands illness he is back to about what he was in high school , and it is a perfectly fine weight for him but it doesn't look the same to me because i have seen him weigh a little more. and by the way i am reminded how we saw jermaine looking much thinner recently than he did at the beginning.

this picture kind of brings me to something i have wondered about. who thinks that michael was really all that gung ho about the zaldy ideas for costumes and shoes ? somehow i can't see him going for all that stuff. what do you think. another i wonder about. what was supposed to make that light up suit work? anyone know. i still wonder from time to time how different things could be if he really died outside of the states.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 14, 2013, 09:30:07 PM
From Suspicious mind:

my question is how do you determine gaunt and pale on a guy who has always been skinny and has vitiligo ?

Exactly, after today's tweets and this photo coming up again,  I went back online and looked at so many old(er) photos of Michael to compare with this one.
It's hard to decide or make a conclusion since like you said he's always been skinny (except for in some photos where he looked like he had gained some weight).
Also, I think Randy Phillips is lying in court to cover his butt and AEG's, based on the tweets from ABC and AP, and how he keeps contradicting himself when Panish is asking him questions.  He seems to be very good at covering up his lies by making jokes, but it further proves that  he is not being truthful.  Again, this is just my opinion. 

ah but didn't we catch michael doing this , at least once during the bashir thing when asked about blankets mother ?   it is just my impression but to me more than anything randy phillips just seems pissed .why? that is what i wanna know.

You both make a good point.  If RP is covering his butt and is genuinely pissed off then it would be because he knows he's walked into a trap, a spiderweb.

Yea, I think it may go back to the reason that because Randy and AEG are the big honchos in this trial, they are very powerful, with a big and powerful name behind them, he may be thinking how dare this "freak" put me in this position?  All of their lies, deceitful and controlling ways that they treat the artists are coming out during this trial, he may have thought that he would be above the law and not have to sit in court for 8 days answering incriminating questions....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2013, 10:41:48 PM
In this photo we are seeing on this thread.......is he wearing the prayer beads that we later see on his bed scene? 
Just find it interesting...........

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 14, 2013, 11:03:08 PM
In this photo we are seeing on this thread.......is he wearing the prayer beads that we later see on his bed scene? 

Blessings

Just about to post the same thing about the prayer beads around his neck. 

Gaunt and pale....cheek bones more pronounced...rib cage showing...MJ has always been pale.  This (if it is true) is what MJ was always talking about before his prepares for a concert.  He told us many times "that touring makes him sick"  He can't eat, can't sleep and looses alot of weight before the shows....

Does any one know what the markings are on his T-shirt??  Its been on my mind for 4yrs now.

Is it  a code that we should be trying to decifer?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 14, 2013, 11:15:00 PM
And by the way, wasn't it just a recent post by someone who said that TMZ have not reported anything about the AEG trial????

Maybe they have read the forum lately....
:abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 15, 2013, 12:20:54 AM

Blessings
Good spot, I guess both occasions needing God's blessing and protection for pulling this all off.
I'm thinking this T-shirt is another in the line of clothing that MJ's and Christian Audigier's company were going to sell (he said at least a 100 chosen by MJ at time of his 'death'), which might also include the white Ed Hardy T-shirt worn by C Murray as he entered the emergency doors on June 25. Tw Front has also tweeted a pic of himself in an Ed Hardy t.
Uploaded June 12 by LunaJo67, 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnWH785Lx2o[/youtube]

I wonder could it be MJ's abstract art, or something from Leonardo Da Vinci.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 15, 2013, 12:51:35 AM
Short story ... Propofol aside, if the jury believes AEG unreasonably pushed MJ like a circus animal, they could be in beaucoup trouble.
Like a circus animal.. like a circus elephant?

MJ looks fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 15, 2013, 01:38:05 AM

Blessings
Good spot, I guess both occasions needing God's blessing and protection for pulling this all off.
I'm thinking this T-shirt is another in the line of clothing that MJ's and Christian Audigier's company were going to sell (he said at least a 100 chosen by MJ at time of his 'death'), which might also include the white Ed Hardy T-shirt worn by C Murray as he entered the emergency doors on June 25. Tw Front has also tweeted a pic of himself in an Ed Hardy t.
Uploaded June 12 by LunaJo67, 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnWH785Lx2o[/youtube]

I wonder could it be MJ's abstract art, or something from Leonardo Da Vinci.
[/quote

I have wondered about that t-shirt from the first we saw it way back. It funny you mention DaVinci....it's the first thing that came to my mind.  However, I can't place it at all.  When we were seeing those photos of the aircraft hanger, with MJ's art (with Brent Livingstone)...I was intensely trying to find something that looked liked this shirt......for some reason I think it was drawn by MJ....but it could very well be another Ed Hardy thing, or Christian A's.....an odd viewpoint for sure.  Sort of reminds of that older video we saw of Michael in the dressing room/bus being dressing with I think Karen Faye?  I think it was the BAD era? 
Anyways...all good stuff for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 15, 2013, 06:13:23 PM
This photo might have a  retouch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 17, 2013, 04:07:33 AM
Short story ... Propofol aside, if the jury believes AEG unreasonably pushed MJ like a circus animal, they could be in beaucoup trouble.
Like a circus animal.. like a circus elephant?

MJ looks fine.
I hear echoes of this and wonder if MJ intends this:
John Merrick: I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2013, 06:42:11 AM
Guys, I think what Michael is doing in regards to AEG Live is letting them know that they cannot abuse any artist like they do not have any feelings. Did Michael not stated that he will be the voice for those that cannot speak. He also talk about these big corporation in the Music Industry are mistreating artist. He is making a point to AEG Live that they are not above the law. What better person in the entire world than Michael to be the Spokesman for all of the artists past and the future to be treated in a dignified manner and not have these artist died before their time broke. And I think this is a serious issue that Michael saw going on for a very long time and he may have many encounters with artists that felt they were not given a fair deal. This is what Michael was trying to get across in his movie " This Is It" the segment where MLK stated" This will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of freedom."  Now AEG Live is the 2nd Largest Concert Promoters in the world next to Live Nation.  I think that this showdown with AEG Live was something that was long time coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions