You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, this does not make AEG look good in the eyes of the public. The reason I say this is because what does the Paternity of the Kids got to do with Michael" Wrongful death" what kind of light are they trying to show to the juror. I was once  a juror for a case  that involve drugs and weapons and the person that was being charged was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Prosecutor Lawyer tried bringing up the issue about the guy seeing another guy while his fiancée was in the courtroom. The reason the guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time was because he had an argument with his girlfriend regarding another girl.  This was not relevant to the case and therefore the jurors did not take so kindly to what the Prosecuting Lawyer was doing.  AEG can bring up all the "Dirty Secrets" that they think they have on Michael and it would only make them look stupid.  Because it will not be relevant to the case.  They will need to stick the facts at hand regarding them not knowing that Michael was not healthy and let the kids out of this. And I think that it is  very unwise and very stupid part of AEG to bring that up in court. This will definitely not go good for them at all.

Exactly.  It's the same when during this week the judge stopped the questioning and was forced to say a few stern words to Randy Phillips about the way he was answering questions asked by Panish.  The judge said to him if you don't know the answer to a question just say so, but the judge continued that the way he was avoiding answering the questions and when he did answer he was contradicting himself, that he was not helping his case at all.

But people who are guilty of wrongdoing whatever that may be, are usually doing anything they can including lying and playing ugly to cover their behinds
that they lose credibility in the public's and jurors eyes.  I believe That's what's happening here, and Gongaware did the same thing when he was testifying before Phillips.  Just look at the words TMZ used to describe their treatment of Michael:  A circus animal!!!!
"Short story ... Propofol aside, if the jury believes AEG unreasonably pushed MJ like a circus animal, they could be in beaucoup trouble."
Here is the link to that article:

ok wait a minute , none of this stuff has actually come up in court right? :icon_e_confused:

suspicious, I believe it was before the trial had started or in the beginning, there was an article that said that AEG has undisputed proof that Michael is not the biological father of Prince and Paris and they will prove this in court, and Katherine had responded by asking the judge not to allow the paternity to be brought up in court since it has nothing to do with how he "died", but the judge allowed it to be brought up.  Th
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:25:25 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
How ironic this story comes out on "Father's day".  :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care if those kids were seeded by Michael, the milkman or an orangutan! The point is MICHAEL was their dad....PERIOD!

When I saw Paris splashed across the "rag sheets" and tabloids at the market my heart sank.  It's like watching history repeat itself.  :icon_cry:

I don't know what the motive is for all this suicide attempt/paternity cr@p on either side, but it's starting to become painful to watch....she's just so young to be dealing with all this.  :over-react-smiley:
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:42:30 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I'm sure that whatever the facts are, that MJ would have explained them to PPB, and there is no way she would have found out accidentally through other people.
He is a responsible father, and these kinds of revelations can be absolutely devastating to kids/adults. I know from people I know, true stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Guys, this does not make AEG look good in the eyes of the public. The reason I say this is because what does the Paternity of the Kids got to do with Michael" Wrongful death" what kind of light are they trying to show to the juror. I was once  a juror for a case  that involve drugs and weapons and the person that was being charged was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Prosecutor Lawyer tried bringing up the issue about the guy seeing another guy while his fiancée was in the courtroom. The reason the guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time was because he had an argument with his girlfriend regarding another girl.  This was not relevant to the case and therefore the jurors did not take so kindly to what the Prosecuting Lawyer was doing.  AEG can bring up all the "Dirty Secrets" that they think they have on Michael and it would only make them look stupid.  Because it will not be relevant to the case.  They will need to stick the facts at hand regarding them not knowing that Michael was not healthy and let the kids out of this. And I think that it is  very unwise and very stupid part of AEG to bring that up in court. This will definitely not go good for them at all.

Exactly.  It's the same when during this week the judge stopped the questioning and was forced to say a few stern words to Randy Phillips about the way he was answering questions asked by Panish.  The judge said to him if you don't know the answer to a question just say so, but the judge continued that the way he was avoiding answering the questions and when he did answer he was contradicting himself, that he was not helping his case at all.

But people who are guilty of wrongdoing whatever that may be, are usually doing anything they can including lying and playing ugly to cover their behinds
that they lose credibility in the public's and jurors eyes.  I believe That's what's happening here, and Gongaware did the same thing when he was testifying before Phillips.  Just look at the words TMZ used to describe their treatment of Michael:  A circus animal!!!!
"Short story ... Propofol aside, if the jury believes AEG unreasonably pushed MJ like a circus animal, they could be in beaucoup trouble."
Here is the link to that article:

ok wait a minute , none of this stuff has actually come up in court right? :icon_e_confused:

suspicious, I believe it was before the trial had started or in the beginning, there was an article that said that AEG has undisputed proof that Michael is not the biological father of Prince and Paris and they will prove this in court, and Katherine had responded by asking the judge not to allow the paternity to be brought up in court since it has nothing to do with how he "died", but the judge allowed it to be brought up.  Th
k seems i remember that part of the back and forth, but until it actually shows up in court testimony it's just media right?  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Yeah, media trash and AEG's ugly tactics!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

From where they get so much shit :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
From where they get so much shit :icon_question:

Agree..... :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO OBSESSED BY MICHAEL'S CHILDREN!!!

Some people need glasses if they can't see that" ALL THREE CHILDREN " ARE MICHAEL'S! what is wrong with you all!

STOP READING THE TRASH  REMEMBER WHAT MICHAEL SAID ABOUT THE MEDIA!

"BURN ALL TABLOIDS" !
MAN HE WAS SO RIGHT!
STOP STOP STOP READING THIS TRASH!

THET ARE MICHAEL'S CHILDREN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Paris Jackson's recent suicide attempt happened just days after she was told that she does not share the same biological father as her older brother, Prince.
The 15-year-old had previously been convinced that she was Prince's 'full' sister.

She believed that Debbie Rowe and an unnamed man were their biological parents.

A family friend told The Sun newspaper: 'Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn't really the case."

Those I underlined do not make any sense to me. So, Paris believed Michael was her father and that Debbie and unnamed man were her biological parents? Why would she believe Michael was her father if she also knew that she was born from Debbie and unnamed man's union? Basically,all the time she has assumed that unnamed man was Michael?  And where exactly UNNAMED MAN is mentioned any way?   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I swore to myself never to get involved in any chat about the kids paternity ... but I got to say this ... I'm sorry but I have always believed that Paris is Michael's biological daughter .... she has the very same skin tone as my son, the same natural hair colour as my son .... I like Debbie Row, am very pale skinned, with blue eyes and blonde hair, my sons father, is the same skin tone as Michael, (before the vitaligo) maybe a little lighter, and he has jet black hair like Michael ... my son did not get his dad's brown eyes, he has pearcing green eyes!! ... so NO ONE can predict the skin tone of a mixed child or eye colour ... but what really convinced me she was Michael's daughter? .. look at her eyes and your looking right into papa joe's eyes!! ... and that's all im gonna say on the subject lol :0) apart from I believe this is just tabloid heroin ready to be pumped into all the tabloid junky believers !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

suspicious mind

well when you just remember when it slipped out to barbara walters it pretty much says it all. he was so excited yet so embarrassed at the same time. :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

I swore to myself never to get involved in any chat about the kids paternity ... but I got to say this ... I'm sorry but I have always believed that Paris is Michael's biological daughter .... she has the very same skin tone as my son, the same natural hair colour as my son .... I like Debbie Row, am very pale skinned, with blue eyes and blonde hair, my sons father, is the same skin tone as Michael, (before the vitaligo) maybe a little lighter, and he has jet black hair like Michael ... my son did not get his dad's brown eyes, he has pearcing green eyes!! ... so NO ONE can predict the skin tone of a mixed child or eye colour ... but what really convinced me she was Michael's daughter? .. look at her eyes and your looking right into papa joe's eyes!! ... and that's all im gonna say on the subject lol :0) apart from I believe this is just tabloid heroin ready to be pumped into all the tabloid junky believers !!
:th_bravo:

I really believe, that just like each person has to research and come to their own conclusion whether or not MJ is guilty of child abuse, people have to also do their own homework on MJ and his kids relationship. I've always believed they are his bio kids, but if I am wrong there would have to be legal official DNA proof of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions