Interesting Show involving Pearl Jr
June 16, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
I do not know if this has been brought up already and if it has then you can lock this thread.  There is this talk show called Darkness Radio out in Minneapolis, MN that deals with the Paranormal. There was a 2 hour segment that was done on 06/06/2013 about Evidence of Michael Jackson Death Hoax and guest who were the guest speakers on this show. Pearl Jr and Mr. Peter Pan. Here is the links:
The 1st hour You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 2nd hour You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Take a listen, I would love to hear to all of your insight on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Interesting Show involving Pearl Jr
June 17, 2013, 12:17:02 AM
Interesting. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2013, 05:59:21 PM
What you might find also interesting is what Mr. Pan stated at the end of the 2nd segment to Mr. Schrader about "Legal Fiction"  and how he told Mr. Schrader to do some research on "Legal Fiction.  Remember when everyone was concern that if Michael comes back that he will be in legal trouble. I do not think so.  I think Michael found the loophole. The" Legal Fiction" Loophole.
The MICHAEL J JACKSON 'Legal Fiction and Michael Joe Jackson the person.  Remember Mr. Tohme calling Michael Jackson an Institution( Business Entity). Michael did his homework and came prepared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2013, 06:46:09 PM
That "Legal Fiction" segment was fascinating.  I have been reading up on Legal Fiction and it fits here perfectly. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 19, 2013, 12:09:51 PM
Sandal8259, thanks for the info. I tried but couldn't get into the audio besides just Music. So thanks for explaining the key info. Interesting it is, and I'm sure that as MJ had many top lawyers around him who would know all this, eg. Branca, MJ could have this as another vital cornerstone for the grand hoax. The Wiki article on Legal Fiction is hard to know how it fits, but this poetic explanation-"metaphor", caught my attention.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We inherit an old Gothic castle, erected in the days of chivalry, but fitted up for a modern inhabitant. The moated ramparts, the embattled towers, and the trophied halls, are magnificent and venerable, but useless. The interior apartments, now converted into rooms of convenience, are cheerful and commodious, though their approaches are winding and difficult.
MJ is taking full advantage of the available laws of the USA, and using all his own knowledge and skills to create his Art!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 19, 2013, 03:23:38 PM
Sandal8259, thanks for the info. I tried but couldn't get into the audio besides just Music. So thanks for explaining the key info. Interesting it is, and I'm sure that as MJ had many top lawyers around him who would know all this, eg. Branca, MJ could have this as another vital cornerstone for the grand hoax. The Wiki article on Legal Fiction is hard to know how it fits, but this poetic explanation-"metaphor", caught my attention.
We inherit an old Gothic castle, erected in the days of chivalry, but fitted up for a modern inhabitant. The moated ramparts, the embattled towers, and the trophied halls, are magnificent and venerable, but useless. The interior apartments, now converted into rooms of convenience, are cheerful and commodious, though their approaches are winding and difficult.
MJ is taking full advantage of the available laws of the USA, and using all his own knowledge and skills to create his Art!

After Thriller song you can hear the talk show, the intro is very interesting, try it again.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:25:34 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 26, 2013, 09:54:13 AM
Ill listen to it later thankd for posting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 26, 2013, 10:07:34 AM
Pearl is full of shit and Peter Pan is a troll. I requested before not to post anything Pearl related on the forum anymore, I hope people can trust and respect my decision. I will lock this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions