iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

Michael Jackson Death Doc Conrad Murray
Could Be Out Of Jail By The End Of Summer

Conrad Murray is hopeful that he will be out of jail by the end of August after serving just two years of a four-year jail sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The killer doc is “boasting to his girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, that he will be out of jail by the end of summer. He is counting down the days until he is released,” a source close to the situation revealed.

Murray — convicted in November 2011 over the death of the “Thriller” singer, 50 — is currently behind bars at Men’s Central Jail in Los Angeles.

“Murray has complained that he should have been let out sooner and says the only reason it hasn’t happened is because Sheriff Lee Baca is running for re-election and doesn’t want to deal with negative publicity if he was released and placed on house arrest,” the source said.

In Los Angeles County, the jails are run by the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department and prison overcrowding dictates that inmates typically serve less than half of their sentences for non-violent convictions.

Involuntary manslaughter falls into that category.

As Radar previously exposed, the disgraced cardiologist has had special treatment whilst locked up, having been granted a personal cell phone to use,

“Dr. Murray was given a phone because of the resources it would take to take him out of his cell to take him to the pay phone were just tapping the already very limited jail resources,” said the source.

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney. The phone can’t receive any incoming phone calls but Murray can place collect calls to anyone he wants.”

Ironically, Murray could be released during the final days of the wrongful death lawsuit which claims AEG negligently hired him.

Murray refuses to face the Los Angeles court to say if he was forced to pump the King of Pop full of drugs for shows. The trial is expected to continue for months.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:52:08 PM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

By The End Of Summer
... end of the hoax perhaps :icon_cool:

“Murray has complained that he should have been let out sooner and says the only reason it hasn’t happened is because Sheriff Lee Baca is running for re-election and doesn’t want to deal with negative publicity if he was released and placed on house arrest,” the source said.

The only reason? Haven't heard that one before. Interesting!

California law allows Baca, at his discretion, to release Murray under monitored home confinement. Otherwise, he is set to remain in jail for another year.

Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:22:08 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hi I heard it could be the end of August
Just in time for Michael's Birthday!

And its Michael's 55 Birthday!
Could be a BAM!

Yes saying! ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

They said he'd be out of jail by Christmas too. Didn't happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
They said he'd be out of jail by Christmas too. Didn't happen.

Yep..we've heard it all before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

suspicious mind

did someone recently , maybe twitter front make a reference to chewy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

did someone recently , maybe twitter front make a reference to chewy?

Yep ...sure did. Said his name was Chewie or Chewbacca.  Very interesting connection Suspicious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Suspicious, this is awesome connect!  Yeah! Sheriff Chewie Lee Baca! He got himself a nic-name too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

might want to look at what lead up to fronts comment

think a possible dig, not a confession of who he is idk
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:07:48 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

here's a pic of Chewbacca, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lol

Front was also joking about pony tails who he braided at his chest and back, lol
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:46:50 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal