Sarahli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Michael was just kind to everyone and they built it up in their heads that it was something more.

Oh yeah I think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Snoopy71, You are so correct. Michael saw the beauty in every living thing. And as has been stating they may have taken it the wrong way into thinking that Michael love them besides a being a fellow human being. And I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But again people need to stop and think about the other people feelings on this matter.  I am not saying that the guy is ugly, but he can seriously get up there and stated you and Michael was lovers. And his happy little butt waited to Michael passed to say things.  That is why I could not be a reporter.  would get fire from my job, because I will not be bias on a matter like this.  As it  has been stated before every one wants a piece of Michael.  I guess some people are more delusional that other. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71, You are so correct. Michael saw the beauty in every living thing. And as has been stating they may have taken it the wrong way into thinking that Michael love them besides a being a fellow human being. And I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But again people need to stop and think about the other people feelings on this matter.  I am not saying that the guy is ugly, but he can seriously get up there and stated you and Michael was lovers. And his happy little butt waited to Michael passed to say things.  That is why I could not be a reporter.  would get fire from my job, because I will not be bias on a matter like this.  As it  has been stated before every one wants a piece of Michael.  I guess some people are more delusional that other. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions