Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: 4 years on, it's time to accept reality
August 04, 2013, 12:08:33 PM
hi cameron...i understand your feelings but i've got one thing to say...it takes a lot of time for good things to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

August 04, 2013, 12:29:06 PM
The reality is that this is a death hoax of a magnificent proportion.  We simply do not have all the answers, we are not meant to. 
From my viewpoint, it's a faith-based lesson of L.O.V.E.  Like AussieMJbeLIEver said, "time is irrelevant".  Time only matters
when the hours are counted.  I don't believe MJ designed this hoax to be timed in any way.  It's free flowing and takes on its
own twists and turns.....adding hours, days and perhaps years.  From all that I have read about MJ....he studies people.  I don't
believe he could have structured this hoax to fit neatly inside a timeframe of any type.  Only he will know when the time is right
to return...if ever.  If he doesn't, so be it.  He gave us plenty of clues to understand the truth of June 25th......a false death.  There's
nothing that could sway me on that opinion.  I suggest to anyone who is having doubts....start over.  Watch the ambulance, the helicopter
videos.  Read the coroner's report again....watch classic hoax videos.....re-watch the Murray trial....you'll get it. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 04, 2013, 05:10:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The reality is that this is a death hoax of a magnificent proportion.  We simply do not have all the answers, we are not meant to. 
From my viewpoint, it's a faith-based lesson of L.O.V.E.  Like AussieMJbeLIEver said, "time is irrelevant".  Time only matters
when the hours are counted.  I don't believe MJ designed this hoax to be timed in any way.  It's free flowing and takes on its
own twists and turns.....adding hours, days and perhaps years.  From all that I have read about MJ....he studies people.  I don't
believe he could have structured this hoax to fit neatly inside a timeframe of any type.  Only he will know when the time is right
to return...if ever.  If he doesn't, so be it.  He gave us plenty of clues to understand the truth of June 25th......a false death.  There's
nothing that could sway me on that opinion.  I suggest to anyone who is having doubts....start over.  Watch the ambulance, the helicopter
videos.  Read the coroner's report again....watch classic hoax videos.....re-watch the Murray trial....you'll get it. 

Blessings

:moonwalk_:  Right Wishin... :bearhug:   is a great hoax adventure !!!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 04, 2013, 06:58:52 PM

Blessings

hello all, although I must say that the wait, I get anxious, I agree with everyone here, no matter how much time passes. Time does not change the facts, but also, the more I look back, but I'm sure it's all a big hoax.
Glad to see we're all together and strong, I love you all   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 04, 2013, 08:05:01 PM
Time Doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 04, 2013, 11:07:27 PM
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2013, 11:45:48 PM
#1 Proud BeLIEver!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 05, 2013, 12:36:43 AM
I love Michael Jackson, dead or alive.
I do not know what to believe anymore, but still 25/06/2009 doesn't make too much sense...or Dave Dave.
Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 12:37:27 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 05, 2013, 05:55:25 PM
I do not know what to believe anymore, but still 25/06/2009 doesn't make too much sense...or Dave Dave.

Gina  :bearhug:  happy to see you !!!!  :bearhug:

I...... believer from here to the eternity!!!!   :moonwalk_: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 06, 2013, 07:38:34 AM

OOPS, THERE IT IS!!  :icon_bounce:  u took the words right out of my mouth.  DAVE DAVE, i have no doubt, that was mike. then there are TOYS in a court room??  :icon_e_surprised: (since when)....and on & on & on & on :WTF:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:39:58 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2013, 08:14:04 AM
No amount of time that passes whether Mr Jackson ever returns or not, should incite one to believe he is dead.

Well, you DO know everyone dies eventually, right? So even if he was alive, I don't see how it makes sense to say "No amount of time that passes whether Mr Jackson ever returns or not, should incite one to believe he is dead". If he's not back in 30 years, it'll be more than safe to say he's dead.

from time to time doubt does creep n2 my mind, then i think of the above mentioned things & i doubt my doubts.  :Pulling_hair:
whether dead or alive the mj hoax HAS NOT BEEN A WASTE OF TIME.  through this venue people have learned so much of what is ACTUALLY going on in the world around them, on many forums, that would've still been in the dark.  this was always mike's msgs in his songs.  but, we were to busy bopping to the beat & not understanding his msgs.  so for that i am VERY PLEASED. for this reason i will continue to check in for another 4....no 40 yrs ( wow, i'll be 96  :-\).  also friendships have been made & alliances (FOR THE GOOD) have been formed.  yes we all die physically eventually.  but u DO know that we are SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE and not HUMAN BEINGS HAVING A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE and the spirit NEVER dies.  those we love are ALWAYS alive in our hearts.  so in closing i'd like to say  :images:  (don't take it personal)  i've waited almost 4 yrs for opportunity to present itself so that i could use that.....and for this I THANK YOU   :bowdown:
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:50:00 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anna

August 06, 2013, 11:32:23 AM
very well said!!    :th_bravo: :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2013, 01:14:32 PM
Recently I have been readin Michael jackson: the magic and the madness; although I DID believe that there was something fishy about MJ's "death" etc, I also felt that people on here were putting him on a pedstal - making him seem more cunning and "mastermindy" than he actually was - but after reading that book, I think I was very wrong. did when he was alive, the way he manipulated the media and people to his advantage was incredible. A lot of times he did go about things in quite a "spoiled" way, he knew what he wanted and he went for it. I do not think he is a saint at all, infact I think he could be rather devious - but I don't think he was a bad person at all either - he was just a man, who in his genius stumbled across users and abusers- he had to be clever and devious to survive in that difficult and painful world. So yes, I can definately see, with all the mounting evidence over the years that a faked death is really not a ridiculous notion at all, infact.... it would follow the pattern of his life and behavior perfectly.....

If you're out there MJ, and if you have escaped to live a better more free life- good for you :) and if you did indeed die...well at least you are free now  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 06, 2013, 06:50:24 PM
I see many non-beLIEvers / half-beLIEvers lately on the forum, is it no clear that Michael faked his death yet? I think it's already too late to think that way  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

August 07, 2013, 03:42:46 AM
Sunset, anyone who is starting to doubt now, was never really convinced in the first place. Once you know, you know, and no amount of time will alter that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions