4 years on, it's time to accept reality
June 25, 2013, 12:14:18 PM
In 2012, I posted here that fans need to accept reality and move on with their lives. Some, understandably, didn't take that too well.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I then posted the following before I left:
I have enjoyed my brief time here. I came with only a positive attitude and while most welcomed me, I'm sorry others reacted with so much anger. But I'm even grateful to them for taking the time to answer my questions. Oh, wait, they didn't actually answer any of my questions.

Good luck. I'll check back in a year to see how the investigation is progressing.

I returned in February to check back and posted the following:

Well, I'm checking back, as promised, and as I expected, nothing has changed. As I said last year, what I say is out of concern, not malice. Everyone is free to believe what they want, but the longer this goes on, the more of you should hopefully come to finally accept he's gone and that you've been waiting for something that can never happen. I'm sorry but I too wish MJ was still alive, but he's not.

And now it's four years to the day since MJ died. Everyone is free to choose what they believe, but I think prolonging the fantasy that he's alive is just delaying the inevitable, which is coming to terms with the fact he's gone. How much longer do you want to keep fantasising that he's alive? Another 6 months? Another year? Two years? Five years? With everything that's happened recently, like Paris' suicide attempt, I see many of you panicking and trying to make it fit with your theories. I honestly thought that tragic incident would be a wake-up call but even that you've just incorporated into your fantasies. You genuinely want to believe that Michael is behind the scenes wanting the world to know every lurid detail about his health and mental state, that he's orchestrating the current trial and that he staged his own daughter's suicide attempt. This has gone beyond being in denial into out and out sickness.

I know I'll be banned imminently, as I was last time. That's fine. My parting words are that 1 year from now, you'll still be looking for "clues" in every film and commercial you watch, still telling each other "the best is yet to come", still telling each other that any day now he'll return, but the fact is, he's never returning, and for your own sake, it's time to accept reality, accept that his family - his mother, his father, his siblings - have repeatedly referred to him as being dead, and accept that his daughter is in a bad place emotionally because she lost her father and not for any bizarre, made-up reason that you've come up with to try and make it fit with your theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 4 years on, it's time to accept reality
June 25, 2013, 12:21:46 PM
"I know I'll be banned imminently"

Dont get my hopes up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 25, 2013, 12:26:48 PM
Why are you so obsessed with this? I think it's time for you to move on, non-believer. Let it go. Focus on more positive pursuits for you. Good luck.

To everyone else: Happy 4 year anniversary of the day the whole world went crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

iLoveyoumore

June 25, 2013, 12:33:40 PM
Sure  :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks bec, same to you. And to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Sarahli

June 25, 2013, 12:36:00 PM
Why are you so obsessed with this? I think it's time for you to move on, non-believer. Let it go. Focus on more positive pursuits for you. Good luck.

To everyone else: Happy 4 year anniversary of the day the whole world went crazy.

True.

Happy 4 years to you, bec.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 25, 2013, 12:38:48 PM
6/25 is like a birthday for the Hoax Community..

Happy Birthday everyone!  :multiplespotting:
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:07:00 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

June 25, 2013, 12:42:59 PM

That's what I don't understand aswell... Isn't it OUR business to do/write/think what WE please?! At least it's NOT your business...

:bearhug: to ALL of you out there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 25, 2013, 12:45:15 PM

Happy 4 years everyone!  You too HistoricallyInvincible! "The best is yet to come!"  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

June 25, 2013, 12:53:14 PM
I dont understand the bitterness towards beLIEvers, when there are so many people that say hateful things about michael. at least the beLIEvers love him, unlike the people that are falsely accusing him. Whether he is alive or dead i dont think michael would be offended by the beLIEvers so neither should you, now have a seat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 25, 2013, 01:54:41 PM
Happy 4 years everyone!  You too HistoricallyInvincible! "The best is yet to come!"  :icon_lol:

Four years UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:  Love you all friends, happy June 25 !!!! It's a great adventure !!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

June 25, 2013, 02:25:16 PM
Hi HistorycallyInvincible, although I respect your opinion, obviously I'm not with you on this. Thinking about the 4 years "to get it right", to get the wrongs righted, I believe that this hoax will end this year probably October (start counting at October 28, 2009).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsvOkgnJhQ4[/youtube]

I'll NEVER stop beLIEving, I'll NEVER stop L.O.V.E.'ng and I will be waiting for the BIGGEST show on earth!

LOVE always

*edited post*
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:29:06 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Jos

June 25, 2013, 05:28:21 PM
Just wanted to "retweet" this :)  :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Anna

June 25, 2013, 05:55:28 PM

Go there Bec!..... :th_bravo:   ......i love to read and hear about beLIEvers such as yourself,i think its wonderful!!
Thanku 4 being such a great beLIEver.... :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2013, 11:15:43 PM
Um I didn't see anyone 'panicking' over Paris suicide story, trying to 'fit it in' to theories...

And what? Your theory is to deny the evidence he is not dead and believe he is simply because 4 yrs have lapsed? No thanks. Can't deny logic. No amount of time that passes whether Mr Jackson ever returns or not, should incite one to believe he is dead. Especially because of the blatant clues / evidence that he's alive and that the death was a sham. The amount of time that has lapsed is irrelevant to the facts that are, because no amount of time that lapses can change evidence. Therefore 'time' is a "non issue"

Happy four years people!!! My only single regret is that I wish I arrived at the party earlier!! Since joining (2 yrs in aug!!) it's been awesome. 
:multiplespotting:

Hoaxing isn't torturous. (Jmo) It's liberating and stimulating. Wouldn't trade it for the world, as I have loved every minute and continue to enjoy it.

Thank you Michael. Thank you team. Thank you Souza / Mods / all participants!!

L.O.V.E  :smiley_abuv:

EDITED POST
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:36:18 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 26, 2013, 02:30:00 AM
In 2012, I posted here that fans need to accept reality and move on with their lives. Some, understandably, didn't take that too well.

I then posted the following before I left:
I have enjoyed my brief time here. I came with only a positive attitude and while most welcomed me, I'm sorry others reacted with so much anger. But I'm even grateful to them for taking the time to answer my questions. Oh, wait, they didn't actually answer any of my questions.

Good luck. I'll check back in a year to see how the investigation is progressing.

I returned in February to check back and posted the following:

Well, I'm checking back, as promised, and as I expected, nothing has changed. As I said last year, what I say is out of concern, not malice. Everyone is free to believe what they want, but the longer this goes on, the more of you should hopefully come to finally accept he's gone and that you've been waiting for something that can never happen. I'm sorry but I too wish MJ was still alive, but he's not.

And now it's four years to the day since MJ died. Everyone is free to choose what they believe, but I think prolonging the fantasy that he's alive is just delaying the inevitable, which is coming to terms with the fact he's gone. How much longer do you want to keep fantasising that he's alive? Another 6 months? Another year? Two years? Five years? With everything that's happened recently, like Paris' suicide attempt, I see many of you panicking and trying to make it fit with your theories. I honestly thought that tragic incident would be a wake-up call but even that you've just incorporated into your fantasies. You genuinely want to believe that Michael is behind the scenes wanting the world to know every lurid detail about his health and mental state, that he's orchestrating the current trial and that he staged his own daughter's suicide attempt. This has gone beyond being in denial into out and out sickness.

I know I'll be banned imminently, as I was last time. That's fine. My parting words are that 1 year from now, you'll still be looking for "clues" in every film and commercial you watch, still telling each other "the best is yet to come", still telling each other that any day now he'll return, but the fact is, he's never returning, and for your own sake, it's time to accept reality, accept that his family - his mother, his father, his siblings - have repeatedly referred to him as being dead, and accept that his daughter is in a bad place emotionally because she lost her father and not for any bizarre, made-up reason that you've come up with to try and make it fit with your theories.

??? No sir.Just NO !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions