You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could they not have the roses there for the great show of love, and then have the flowers delivered to hospitals everywhere, in MJ's name. What a thrill for those shut-in and lonely. In fact I'm guessing this is the case.

That would have been a great tribute to MJ, for sure. I wonder if it's possible to suggest that for next year (if MJ's not BACK by then)....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes

According to their information on their blog they plan on donating the roses but according to the article from TMZ:
"A rep for Forest Lawn cemetery tells TMZ, fans will continue to be allowed to place flowers at MJ's grave throughout the day ... and the flowers will remain on site for the rest of the week"

However, here is what the One Rose For MJ Blog says about the roses:

"Last year, as many of you may recall, #OneRose4MJJ used the roses sent to Michael in a gesture to pay it forward. On June 26th, various buckets of the roses that were sent to Michael were taken to battered women’s shelters, elderly homes, and even to Lullaby Land and Babyland at Forest Lawn. The plan is to do the same this year as well.

In addition, #OneRose4MJJ has partnered with the MJJJustice Project and Stop Global Airwave Abuse to further use our gesture of love as a means to pay it forward. For every 1,000 roses purchased, MJJJustice Project and Stop Global Airwave Abuse will donate to our three charities. continuing Michael’s long legacy of humanitarianism!"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

According to their information on their blog they plan on donating the roses but according to the article from TMZ:
"A rep for Forest Lawn cemetery tells TMZ, fans will continue to be allowed to place flowers at MJ's grave throughout the day ... and the flowers will remain on site for the rest of the week"

However, here is what the One Rose For MJ Blog says about the roses:

"Last year, as many of you may recall, #OneRose4MJJ used the roses sent to Michael in a gesture to pay it forward. On June 26th, various buckets of the roses that were sent to Michael were taken to battered women’s shelters, elderly homes, and even to Lullaby Land and Babyland at Forest Lawn. The plan is to do the same this year as well.

In addition, #OneRose4MJJ has partnered with the MJJJustice Project and Stop Global Airwave Abuse to further use our gesture of love as a means to pay it forward. For every 1,000 roses purchased, MJJJustice Project and Stop Global Airwave Abuse will donate to our three charities. continuing Michael’s long legacy of humanitarianism!"

True

"OneRose4MJJ supports year round: UNICEF, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and the American Vitiligo Research Foundation. Taking One Rose for Michael and using it to pay it forward and provide a childhood of hope for those in need."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal