iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

Prince Jackson AEG Was Killing Dad
June 26, 2013, 02:06:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prince Jackson -- Michael Jackson's eldest son -- told jurors today in the wrongful death case, Michael Jackson had such problems with AEG he would cry and say, "They're gonna kill me ... they're gonna kill me."

Prince testified his dad was amped over the "This Is It" tour but felt he needed more time to rehearse.  Apparently, AEG and MJ got into it during phone conversations and the calls made Michael break down in tears.

Prince also testified AEG honcho Randy Phillips came over to the house several times and he saw Phillips aggressively grab Dr. Conrad Murray by the elbow, as if to school him.

Prince got personal and talked about how involved Michael was in his kids' lives -- something that's highly relevant in a wrongful death case in assessing damages.  He told the jury about how MJ loved home videos -- one showing Prince on a little car as Paris talked into a mic while "Daddy's Home" (a Jackson 5 song) played in the background.

Prince also said the day MJ went into full cardiac arrest at his home, Paris was screaming that she wanted her daddy.  Prince says Dr. Murray announced at the house that MJ was dead from a heart attack.

The point of the testimony -- lawyers for the Jackson family are trying to prove AEG pushed Michael mercilessly and that, combined with Murray's bad medicine, cost MJ his life.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Prince Jackson AEG Was Killing Dad
June 26, 2013, 02:44:54 PM
as Paris talked into a mic while "Daddy's Home" (a Jackson 5 song) played in the background.

Such a coincidence that particularly this homevideo moment is mentioned.  :icon_e_wink:

Prince says Dr. Murray announced at the house that MJ was dead from a heart attack.

This is really unprofessional, unthoughtful and insensitive of Murray to blatantly announce in front of the kids that MJ's dead!
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:46:20 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

June 26, 2013, 03:00:23 PM

"Coincidence" that Front tweeted this (below) early this morning and the colours of Prince's shirt in the pic TMZ chose??

"A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 26, 2013, 03:09:01 PM
as Paris talked into a mic while "Daddy's Home" (a Jackson 5 song) played in the background.

Such a coincidence that particularly this homevideo moment is mentioned.  :icon_e_wink:

Prince says Dr. Murray announced at the house that MJ was dead from a heart attack.

This is really unprofessional, unthoughtful and insensitive of Murray to blatantly announce in front of the kids that MJ's dead!

It was Murray that insisted with the paramedics that Michael should be go to the hospital to continue the reanimation.. or something like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 26, 2013, 05:53:01 PM

"Coincidence" that Front tweeted this (below) early this morning and the colours of Prince's shirt in the pic TMZ chose??

"A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red."

Now we know well these " coincidences "  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 26, 2013, 06:51:16 PM
if I remember Murray brought up the children and bring MJ to UCLA, I never heard that told the children that their father had died in the house itself.

I saw the tweet but did not know he was talking about, lol, that Font will go to court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 26, 2013, 09:02:26 PM

as Paris talked into a mic while "Daddy's Home" (a Jackson 5 song) played in the background.[/color][/font]

umm jermaines song ..... really
:icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal