Andrea

...from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

Why that specific date??  Seems very odd to be so specific, especially for a kid. The only thing that I could really find was that the Sammy Davis Jr 60th Anniversary Celebration was aired that night (I don't think it was live though) and Michael performed the song "You Were There" which he specifically co-wrote for the occasion and only performed it that one time, for Sammy.  Here are the lyrics and video, which is especially quite touching at the end when MJ and Sammy embrace:

You were there, before we came.
You took the hurt, you took the shame.
They built the walls to block your way.
You beat them down.
You won the day.
It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.
You taught them all.
You made them care.

Yes, you were there, and thanks to you
There's now a door we all walk through.
And we are here, for all to see --
To be the best that we can be.
Yes, I am here....
Because you were there.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmalHcQh54[/youtube]

It seems to me that those lyrics could also be applied to hoaxers and to all fans who vigilantly defend Michael against all the BS.  It just seems to me that there is a reason for specifically citing that date - February 4, 1990.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

Why that specific date??  Seems very odd to be so specific, especially for a kid. The only thing that I could really find was that the Sammy Davis Jr 60th Anniversary Celebration was aired that night (I don't think it was live though) and Michael performed the song "You Were There" which he specifically co-wrote for the occasion and only performed it that one time, for Sammy.  Here are the lyrics and video, which is especially quite touching at the end when MJ and Sammy embrace:

You were there, before we came.
You took the hurt, you took the shame.
They built the walls to block your way.
You beat them down.
You won the day.
It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.
You taught them all.
You made them care.

Yes, you were there, and thanks to you
There's now a door we all walk through.
And we are here, for all to see --
To be the best that we can be.
Yes, I am here....
Because you were there.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmalHcQh54[/youtube]

It seems to me that those lyrics could also be applied to hoaxers and to all fans who vigilantly defend Michael against all the BS.  It just seems to me that there is a reason for specifically citing that date - February 4, 1990.

I can tell you why the specific date: February 4, 1990 or 02-04-1990

2+4+1+9+9= 25 and 2+5=7

So we have the date the first "act" supposedly took place 7, it continued for 7 years, & 7 lines of testimony blacked out.  777       :th_bravo: :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Andrea, that was a brilliant connection! A specific date mentioned has got to be deliberate for a reason. And I've always loved that song and performance, so obviously hyper true about MJ, though he wrote it for SDJ. If you picture Wade saying those words about MJ for the hoax, it makes complete sense.

Bec, I totally agree with you; both Front and TS have always been 'slippery' for hoaxy reasons, never giving a fraction of an inch away in clues unless necessary, patient that we will understand in due time. Though they sometimes 'lie' to us, I believe that the ultimate purpose is for exposing a greater truth.

One 6th sense reason I still feel Wade's story has MJ's signature on it is, all the detail of the 2005 trial & allegation was extremely graphically perverted in nature probably written by people who delight in that kind of talk. Wade always speaks in very general vague terms as to what MJ actually did to him, even when pushed for detail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This fool is still contradicting himself.. what a load of hogwash. I hope the media continues to ignore this lying asshole.. He told Matt Lauer that MJ said it was 'love' and now he's saying that MJ told him the sexual stuff was disgusting?? so if MJ told him it was disgusting then that means that Wade should've known it was wrong right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy I am not saying everyone has to believe cause I get not everyone will but at least listen and learn. More knowledge is to come.

Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy But when a victim gets the courage to talk we as a human race need to listen.

Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy I know it's ok its confusing to many that don't understand abuse. Victims are told to Hold things even from their family.

"Victim"  :animal0017:? ALLEGED victim, dear...

"Victims are told to Hold things even from their family."

So did Wade have repressed memory or he just chose to keep it from everyone? Even from prosecutors at a criminal trial...

Keeping it from everyone would be understandable, however going out of his way praising MJ all these years (most of the time voluntarily!), organizing tributes for him, calling him the reason why he believed the pure goodness of mankind is a lot, lot harder to explain... In case he just chose to keep it from everyone as opposed to having a repressed memory.

And spare me of this whole "knowledge" crap that you keep playing, Chantal...

This is what Chantal recently had to say  :icon_rolleyes::

Chantal Lauren Robson
Friday via Change.org

My brother was abused as a child, and is now dealing with changing his entire life in reaction to the pain he now feels and understands as an adult. This is not something that goes away over night. Children have to deal with the emotional trama of abuse their entire lives. They need our support.

Restore funding to the Victims of Child Abuse Act - Sign the Petition!
Chantal just signed this petition on Change.org.
2347 signatures are still needed!
Sign the Petition · Share

It is just me or Chantal could be the next Davellin Arvizo  :icon_e_surprised:??
This is 2005 all over again, except this time social media won't let them sleep on it easier.
That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW  :icon_lol:  ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

since when is someone who is at the age of 20, named a child?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

paula-c

That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW

I would like to see that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW

I would like to see that

I agree. End this once and for all. It needs a death blow aimed at the source and since it started with Jordan, then that is where it needs to end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I would like to see that

I agree. End this once and for all. It needs a death blow aimed at the source and since it started with Jordan, then that is where it needs to end.

:th_bravo:                         

media......       
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:44:32 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I would like to see that

I completely agree, also. 

I always wondered about Jordan. Seems like that hush money his father wrangled out of Mike's insurance company was more than enough to compensate him for his virtue. Yes, that's sarcasm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really had to wrote this,cause it's out of this world  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :

MJ Molestation Accuser Says King Of Pop’s Eerie SPIELBERG Prophecy Triggered Abuse Memories
Posted on Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:56AM | By Dylan Howard

Splash News

Michael Jackson “prophesized” that Wade Robson would one day become a film director bigger than two-time Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg — an eerie prediction that ultimately prompted the molestation accuser to have a nervous breakdown and reveal seven years of alleged abuse.

According to documents filed in a Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 30-year-old dancer-choreographer was hired in early 2011 to direct a “large budget” dance film that “Decedent [Jackson] had once ‘prophesized’ Claimant [Robson] would do.”

“But by April 2011, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, Claimant [Robson] was unable to work and quit the film,” lawyers for Robson wrote in their filing as part of a claim for money against the late singer’s Estate.

“Following the walk-away from the biggest opportunity of his life, Claimant met with a cognitive psychologist for about a month in attempt to understand why his life was unravelling, but never discussed with him the childhood sexual activities with Decedent.”

Months later, Robson began working again and was back to “invincible status” before he had a final, “complete breakdown” in March, 2012.

He has been unable to work since, it’s claimed.

During the meltdown and amid extreme stress, anxiety, fear and depression, Robson told a psychologist — for the first time — that Jackson had abused him for seven years, beginning at age seven.

“This realization initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and psychological upheaval in my life that continues to this day,” Robson, who was born in Australia, wrote in his seven page, hand-signed declaration to the court.

He also recalled that fateful conversation with the King of Pop about Spielberg.

At some point during a trip to Los Angeles in 1990, “Doe 1 [Jackson] gave me the nickname ‘Little One’. He continued to call me by that name all the way up until his death in 2009. He also began to fill my head with maxims to live by such as ‘Be in the history books’ and ‘Immortalize yourself’.

“He also prophesized that I would one day be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg. As far as I was concerned, Doe 1 had written my fate.”  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:

Robson, a father of one, told court: “Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again. I need a new life for myself and my family; this civil action, which for me involves finally speaking the truth as loud as I suppressed it for all these years, is part of the process.”

Wade also said this about MJ:

“It was during these years that my ‘God’ became my ‘friend’ and told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me.”

:icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :bowdown:  :icon_lol:

Why would Michael be listed as a doe?  :icon_e
Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't make any sense out of this ,cause he's basically saying MJ was psychic and this psychic prediction was coming true about him being as big as Spielberg, which scared Wade into flopping out of the movie and thus having a breakdown revealing he was a victim of 7 years of sexual abuse.
And this civil action is part of the way to heal, because now that he's flunked the prophecies of sacred Saint Michael he needs a new life for him and his family.So if he had made movies when he was younger, he would've also had a breakdown?  :icon_rolleyes:
I hope the estate are calling the Step Up 4 people to ask if Wade mentioned any of this when he flunked out of the movie.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:48:19 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't make any sense out of this"

Applehead you're not the only one, LOL.............  The whole thing is very frustrating to say the least............... 

I have a friend who works in the entertainment industry, and she has educated me a lot about how the people in high places (lawyers, directors, producers, writers and so on) work to maximize profits for themselves and to hide their secret agendas and lies.  They have had a lot of experience doing this for years and they are very successful at it, again they only think about money, profits and power.  They constantly twist the truth, whereby like Michael said "the lie becomes the truth".  They add a lot of unnecessary and completely irrelevant details/lies and other information so that the reader/listener/interviewer is thrown for a loop not understanding which way is up and which way is down.  They do this so that the truth is hidden so deep that no one can get to it!!!!!   By the time we try and prove/disprove whether a specific article is true or not, they come up with another article that MAY OR MAY NOT have a very miniscule  truth in it for the whole purpose of causing more confusion!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Wade Robson...  Now he claims MJ molested him. Why is he saying that after 4 years since MJ´s death?. Fame?, money?, what?
Any claims should have been made back then in 1990-2005. Now is too late.

Some of this people forget that T.Messerau was MJ´s attorney and that he helped MJ vs Arvizo. MJ was not guilty of all the charges he was accused of. Robson should have complaint then in 2005. He is contradicting himself now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Wade Robson...  Now he claims MJ molested him. Why is he saying that after 4 years since MJ´s death?. Fame?, money?, what?
Any claims should have been made back then in 1990-2005. Now is too late.

Some of this people forget that T.Messerau was MJ´s attorney and that he helped MJ vs Arvizo. MJ was not guilty of all the charges he was accused of. Robson should have complaint then in 2005. He is contradicting himself now.

>:(  The bad power of money...         

Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:14:33 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions