Re: Lisa Marie Presley Blog
December 31, 2009, 11:17:34 AM
Quote from: "larab"
"He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad"

she was probably talking about his drug use. he could score any drug he wanted whenever he wanted to.

Don't forget,if he was under mind control through the Illuminati then anything could have happened when it was really,really bad
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:28:24 AM
Quote from: "larab"
"He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad"

she was probably talking about his drug use. he could score any drug he wanted whenever he wanted to.
I’m afraid you might be right. However I think she also meant that he could stand up for himself and he was not a puppet as some might falsely think. Like how he acted towards SONY and what he said in his speeches about the diversity and injustice in America and in the world.  He is not to be underestimated of what he can accomplish but he is no angel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2010, 01:58:56 PM
I remember reading an interview right after his death with a woman who had known him for many years. She said he was three different personalities, it was almost a bit scary and it made it difficult to socialize with him. Since then, I have heard others say the same.

One was the childlike, softspoken Peter Pan-man, who would never harm a fly
The other one was the "sexmonster" he created on stage where he was almost without limits.
The third personality was one that not many people met, she said. It was the shrewd businessman, very charming and charismatic but ruthless, manipulative, a guy who wouldn´t stop at anything to get what he wanted. (We probably saw that personality when MJ had his differences with Mottola. Sure, they had fallen out, but it´s something you keep behind locked doors, not like Michael did.)

So when I read what Lisa Marie says, I think she might have been talking about "the businessman", maybe also about his destructive druguse. And sometimes I wonder if MJ:s song "Bad" was his way of telling us that he was not good all the time. (But noone believed him....)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:24:40 AM
Interesting to think about...we definitely know two of those very different personas existed, so it's possible there was a third side no one else saw except people who were very close to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions