suspicious mind

i am sorry if i missed it somewhere but do we have something that shows ( hopefully a good view) the hologram from the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

This is soo COOL  :icon_cool: !!!!

The theater doors are decorated in his favorite military style.

Walls are decorated with the names of Michael's songs.

:-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Wow this is awesome, Applehead thanks for sharing, I gotta go to Las Vegas to witness this spectacular Show it has to be jaw dropping, Michael any ideas to rise money for us the beLIEvers to be able to witness your Show??  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow this is awesome, Applehead thanks for sharing, I gotta go to Las Vegas to witness this spectacular Show it has to be jaw dropping, Michael any ideas to rise money for us the beLIEvers to be able to witness your Show??  :LolLolLolLol:

Sweet,Sweet like sugar lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug: !!!!
Pharrell was recently at MJ ONE  :icon_cool: !!! He is one of my favourite singers  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0T2hB5Ew5E[/youtube]

Blurred lines  :icon_lol: and the LAMB  :icon_rolleyes: ......CONtrovery again  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!

Alan Thicke
“Most of the other videos for years have been about booty... For some reason, when they switched from booty to booby, everyone went nuts.”
:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Alan Thicke is a womanizing , misogynistic pig. And his big hit is a song about rape. Sick bastard. Even sicker society that enjoys this type of music. I'm real sorry that I have it shoved in my face every where I go-- even HERE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Alan Thicke is a womanizing , misogynistic pig. And his big hit is a song about rape. Sick bastard. Even sicker society that enjoys this type of music. I'm real sorry that I have it shoved in my face every where I go-- even HERE.

Who's hit are you talking about?? Cause he is an actor and Robin's father :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyX7z3hamlU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGtKKMAgDBk[/youtube]
6 young girl from New Zealand living their dream performing on the new Cirque du Soleil show 'Michael Jackson One'

This was so touching  :-*  , because it reminded me of Mj's words from This is it: "It's your time to shine"  :'( .
And Jamie King is so sweet and humble.......almost funny  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

kiwi ????????!!!!!!!!!  :affraid: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Most popular music these days is disgusting

Don't even listen to radio or watch video hits.

Women are sexualised either by exploitation or voluntarily. Attitudes are disgusting. Fiction portrayed as really.

Teaching our youth and society that fake is real. No wonder the world has so many screw ups.

Entire Music industry is mostly  :icon_evil:

Bunch of pawns - Gimmie classic!

Jmo

I'm getting old - rant over
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:12:00 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

Popular music is turning into a vehicle to initiate young girls into human trafficking. "You know you want it".

Sick shit that ends up #1 on the charts. Disgusting and disturbing.

Thank god for Justin Timberlake is all I have to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

What   :icon_e_confused:?? You made me curious lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec
Popular music is turning into a vehicle to initiate young girls into human trafficking. "You know you want it".

Sick shit that ends up #1 on the charts. Disgusting and disturbing.

Thank god for Justin Timberlake is all I have to say.

Are you sure Bec ??  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .
I'm very sorry but and I have to beat you with your own gun  ;) .Justin last video is FABULUOS ,lasts 7 minutes   :icon_cool: and is called TUNNEL VISION lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!! Talking about naked young girls, dressed men and popular music which is turning into a vehicle to initiate young girls into human trafficking  :icon_rolleyes: . Yes,thank God for Justin  :th_bravo: !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FYdnEawAQ[/youtube]

P.S. I love Justin's music,very much and lately he stars to look more and more like Robin  :icon_eek:   :icon_eek:.Both of them are MJ fans and Robin is the one who wrote Mj's song "Fall again" :-* .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-rEK-eSPw[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:14:56 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I believe there's a clear difference between the two art works in question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

seems like there was a front post ages ago.
something about kiwi....i looked after i saw this but couldn't find it.  idk  just seems like i remember cause i racked my brain trying to figure what the heck it was about. :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seems like there was a front post ages ago.
something about kiwi....i looked after i saw this but couldn't find it.  idk  just seems like i remember cause i racked my brain trying to figure what the heck it was about. :-[

Thank you for reminded me lol,cause I know that Front posted something about kiwi ,too  ;) .All I found is this:

Front
« on: June 17, 2012, 08:17:30 PM »

*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.
By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

Some 2 or 3 years ago we also had a guest ,who's name was Kiwi,or I am wrong   :suspect: ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions