PARIS JACKSON REJECTED By Rehab Facility
July 02, 2013, 03:39:22 AM
PARIS JACKSON
REJECTED
By Rehab Facility

Paris Jackson can't get a break ... her request to be transferred from UCLA Medical Center to a top out-of-state facility has been REJECTED, because the rehab place fears an onslaught of paparazzi.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... UCLA docs will NOT let Paris return home, because they believe she is still a serious danger to herself -- they believe unless she gets more professional help she could end up killing herself.

We're told Paris' biological mom, Debbie Rowe, has researched adolescent facilities around the country and found one in Utah that would be perfect.  But our sources say the facility has turned thumbs down on the request, because honchos at the rehab place fear photogs will go crazy and take pictures of not only Paris but other patients at the facility.

We're told Rowe is not satisfied with the other options, so the search continues ... although we're told people connected with Paris are contacting the facility and asking for reconsideration.

In the meantime, our sources say Paris is stuck at UCLA, and she's in the wing that treats patients with eating disorders -- a problem Paris does not have.

Rowe is telling friends, "It's just a tragedy. This girl needs help."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah right. Tiger Woods (American Golf legend) had to got to sex rehab for constantly cheating on his wife, over and over again.  He received WAY more coverage of his sexscapdes from the media than Paris did for the suicide attempt (which is sad).

He got admitted to a sex rehab facility no problem. To be honest, yes, the paparazzi did get a few photos of him at his rehab facility, but not any other patients. And Tiger Woods is a very very famous and a very wealthy man, but the Jackson are famous too and rich.

I can't fathom that a man who literally destroyed his family by recklessly cheating on his wife for years can get admitted to a sex rehab, but the daughter of the King of Pop, who allegedly tried to KILL herself, can't get the help she needs cause she's too famous. How can you put a price on a life?

So idk about this one..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah right. Tiger Woods (American Golf legend) had to got to sex rehab for constantly cheating on his wife, over and over again.  He received WAY more coverage of his sexscapdes from the media than Paris did for the suicide attempt (which is sad).

He got admitted to a sex rehab facility no problem. To be honest, yes, the paparazzi did get a few photos of him at his rehab facility, but not any other patients. And Tiger Woods is a very very famous and a very wealthy man, but the Jackson are famous too and rich.

I can't fathom that a man who literally destroyed his family by recklessly cheating on his wife for years can get admitted to a sex rehab, but the daughter of the King of Pop, who allegedly tried to KILL herself, can't get the help she needs cause she's too famous. How can you put a price on a life?

So idk about this one..

I not only can completely see a rehab for juveniles having concerns for their patients' privacy, but also having concerns about how a famous adolescent's arrival will affect the treatment of others, and therefor turning Paris away.

In any case, treating persons with eating disorders often involves dealing with issues such as self esteem, abuse, trauma, depression, etc., and I don't think such adjunct therapies will harm Paris. She may well benefit from these therapies until such a time as she can be placed in a more suitable program, one tailored to meet her specific needs.

In any case, it's good to see the doctors are saying, No!" to her going home. Too often, a patient is turned loose after the mandatory observation period without having had their psychiatric needs addressed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What im really trying to say with out sounding completely insensitive and cold hearted is that this article sounds like complete bs, IMO. The more tmz reports about this about this, with their inside sources and jackson exclusives, the more this is starting to sound like a farce. If Paris Jackson needed all the help in the world, that's exactly what she'll get. That's just my honest opinion.
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:46:52 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

After a 72 involuntary hold, the state has no authority to retain her and she can go where she pleases. This whole thing is total BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

Why Debbie Rowe it would appear that it is the who is in charge of Paris', and their legal guardians that are not mentioned :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe thats a small part of this. For people to question who actually is raising PP&B. Ms. Katherine is 84 (i think) and TJ doesnt even live with them. He has his own wife and children he lives with. So who is taking the parental charge over them? Its pretty clear to me who's raising them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Its pretty clear to me who's raising them...

Same here.  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

What im really trying to say with out sounding completely insensitive and cold hearted is that this article sounds like complete bs, IMO. The more tmz reports about this about this, with their inside sources and jackson exclusives, the more this is starting to sound like a farce. If Paris Jackson needed all the help in the world, that's exactly what she'll get. That's just my honest opinion.

I agree,

though what's striking in this story or even more ridiculous is that the rehab rejects a patient because it fears an onslaught of paparazzi. Aren't doctors supposed to treat every patient? Doctors shouldn't be selective on patients. That's just the point here. What's more important? The well being and the best care for the patient, no matter if it's a celebrity or not, what social status he/she has etc., OR the fear of being harassed by paparazzi or afraid that all the publicity will harm their reputation?
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:01:40 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I agree,

though what's striking in this story or even more ridiculous is that the rehab rejects a patient because it fears an onslaught of paparazzi. Aren't doctors supposed to treat every patient? Doctors shouldn't be selective on patients. That's just the point here. What's more important? The well being and the best care for the patient, no matter if it's a celebrity or not, what social status he/she has etc., OR the fear of being harassed by paparazzi or afraid that all the publicity will harm their reputation?

Totally agree:  is absurd, impossible and incomprehensible the refusal of doctors to treat a patient....and all this talk about very private facts... mmmm....so had never happened  in these  years... waiting for... :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

I think she's with Dad. TMZ's got them covered while they're gone. Katherine, TJ, and Debbie keep everyone confused and running in circles. The game is called Piggy in the Middle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgXYFOjVkY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I think she's with Dad. TMZ's got them covered while they're gone. Katherine, TJ, and Debbie keep everyone confused and running in circles. The game is called Piggy in the Middle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgXYFOjVkY[/youtube]
:thjajaja121:
You may be probably be right! and not even know it!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have great concerns about this! Paris is crying out for help and as far as we know she is still in UCLA! and the place where Michael is reported that he had died! Is that a really good place for Paris to be!? 

Who has the right to refuse a person help when needed!

The rehab place has no right to refuse any one that is crying out for help! No matter who they are!

There had been times that Paris is Alone and needs her FATHER!

Paris was his princess! apple of his eye!

As Michael said MY CHILDREN ARE MY LIFE!

UNLESS PARIS IS WITH  HER FATHER! and they needed to take Paris out of  public EYE!

REASONS PARIS IS GIVING TOO MUCH OUT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
From the very start I had that gut feeling that Paris is OK, always has been.
Michael has been with them this whole time, one way or another!!
Just as he found ways to be with us , I'm sure he got his methods to be there for/with his kids too! Most and foremost!!

I don't have any proof that Paris didn't attempt suicide [but who has any proof of anything!?]
But I still have this gut feeling that Paris is OK and most probably with her dad right now!
Of course I might be all wrong, but then who can blame me/us for not believing in any information coming from "a source close to the family"!??
NO piece of info regarding Paris suicide has ever been confirmed officially by a person with a real name!! everything we learned abt this story was always from news papers articles quoting "a source close to the family" loll  :suspect:
Why would I 100% believe that?? they even used the term ALLEGED in some of the headlines referring to the "suicide attempt", for God's sake! I mean it's so obvious something's not right about all this!  :icon_lol:

Even if there was indeed some issue with Paris, I'm sure it wasn't a suicide attempt! Maybe some unexpected turn of events, some changes of heart or something , family-misunderstandings so they had to put up a "Front-page" story in order to "save the situation" [cover up]  or maybe it is all just another hoax-episode all the way!!

This whole media frenzy... proves 1 more time how easy it is to believe in a "horrifying"/DRAMA story presented in the media ... IDK but it looked staged to me!

And now this new story about Paris being rejected By Rehab Facility...sounds so ridiculous and unreal!
And once again, WHO delivers the information?? NO name again!! it's "Sources familiar with the situation" !  :icon_rolleyes: I mean come on!! LOL  :icon_lol:

Even if let's say this suicide attempt was for real, then why NOBODY dares to mention any name in their articles if they are so eager to deliver all that info?? Are they coward or what? Are they afraid to say ok "My name is  Blabla Tamtam and I saw when Paris was rejected by the rehab officials" -  maybe then I will start to take the "news" on a more serious note! But until everything comes from ILLUSTRIOUS ANONYMOUS [  :icon_geek: ], I won't believe it.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:49:00 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Is he looking at pics or the actual eyes of his kids when he said this today?

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
I'll never stop looking
into your innocent eyes
that little glimpse of Heaven
sweetly immortalized ♥

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
the day you were born
angels painted my world
with colors of a rainbow
the hues of your soul
(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 4h