I think they've always 'been' with dad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What im really trying to say with out sounding completely insensitive and cold hearted is that this article sounds like complete bs, IMO. The more tmz reports about this about this, with their inside sources and jackson exclusives, the more this is starting to sound like a farce. If Paris Jackson needed all the help in the world, that's exactly what she'll get. That's just my honest opinion.

It's all getting more farcical by the moment.  Not unlike that ridiculous Snowden/Morales story. 

There should be NO QUESTION in anyone's mind that this story is complete fiction.  Either Michael is in charge and would NEVER allow such personal matters to be revealed and this is just BS OR Michael is really dead and, frankly, all hope is lost because the world is truly being run by a bunch of crazy people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

Is he looking at pics or the actual eyes of his kids when he said this today?

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
I'll never stop looking
into your innocent eyes
that little glimpse of Heaven
sweetly immortalized ♥

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
the day you were born
angels painted my world
with colors of a rainbow
the hues of your soul
(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
For my children . . . .

I've been thinking about that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

perhaps the front might simply be in possession of some of his things :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Is he looking at pics or the actual eyes of his kids when he said this today?

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
I'll never stop looking
into your innocent eyes
that little glimpse of Heaven
sweetly immortalized ♥

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
the day you were born
angels painted my world
with colors of a rainbow
the hues of your soul
(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 4h
For my children . . . .

I've been thinking about that too.

This Front/TS/whoever else is has been playing Michael here and all were buying it. Now he/she left this site moved to tweeter knowing that membs here monitor twitter and will buy  false messages as those are from Michael. And it sadly works. 
So, what really you all very much believe in?  Michael is alive but left  kids  thinking he is dead and lets them suffer, or he is with kids and Paris is fine is with dad in Bahrain,but Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
scorpionchik
Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank?

I also thought about this, if this trial is real (we lost the ability to recognize reality?) and AEG have to pay to Jackson, is not illegal or crime? if this is so, I think MJ will have to stay in hiding forever.
On the other hand, I think the intention of this trial is to expose the bad guys, not the money...IDK
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:44:49 AM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

If this trial were real, the defense attorneys would have rejected routinely the 'testimony' of Michael's children as completely irrelevant to the case at hand. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

So, what really you all very much believe in?  Michael is alive but left  kids  thinking he is dead and lets them suffer, or he is with kids and Paris is fine is with dad in Bahrain,but Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank?

Precisely. Which is why based on my deductions, the trial is a farce.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
IMO,
AEG Trial +Paris "suicide" attempt =  BAIT for MJ's real enemies to get them out of their snake-nests and expose themselves! --> either through money-greed or through their tabloid gossip!

When the time is right, Michael will show up up and say:
See? If I was really dead, these people and these people would have continued to talk shit about me and my family, just like they did while I was still alive, just as they did when they framed me with the 2 molestation trials.
I faked my death to prove my innocence and to make my enemies come out in full light! thing that was impossible otherwise! I have received death threats, I have been pushed to my limits by a bunch of greedy and hating people who almost got me in jail just to prove to me that they can! or to make big money out of that circus!

^^
Just me... imagining Michael's speech when he BAMs!
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:02:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this trial were real, the defense attorneys would have rejected routinely the 'testimony' of Michael's children as completely irrelevant to the case at hand.

wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

scorpionchik
Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank?

I also thought about this, if this trial is real (we lost the ability to recognize reality?) and AEG have to pay to Jackson, is not illegal or crime? if this is so, I think MJ will have to stay in hiding forever.
On the other hand, I think the intention of this trial is to expose the bad guys, not the money...IDK

if this trial is to expose bad guys, then Michael  should come out before jury deliberation starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Precisely. Which is why based on my deductions, the trial is a farce.

despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real. Farce is not a fact but only justification/expression of your belief
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real.

'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.

So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real.

'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.

So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?

Again, precisely. Scorpianchick is just trying to cling to her crumbling theory of attempted murder scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions