WhatKindofLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are here right now because you are being entertained. If it wasn't entertaining you'd be doing something else. Me too. All of us. I don't understand the resistance to this concept. Entertainment isn't bad, it's what makes life worth living. Therefore, entertainment is necessary for human life; just like air, water, food, sex.

Rest assured the information contained in this forum is by NO means entertaining to me.  It is heart wrenching if anything, to see all the information posted and the manipulation that takes place in Michael's name.  Entertainment is NOT good when a Man was tortured mentally and dragged thru the mud and slandered and ridiculed and ran out of his place of refuge and forced to feel that he had no choice but to walk way from everything he loved.  HOW you can see that as entertaining is beyond me.  But I guess it was entertaining to Sneddon and all the others as well.  I'm sure they were entertained and still are.  Of course if one only sees it all as fiction and some side show  then they are amused rather than compassionate about it. 

I'm certain for Entertainment purposes, Sony will be able to orchestrate a comeback with a fake Michael as a show of their own,and most will bite the bait hook line and sinker, and lots of money will continue to be made to fill their pockets for as long as the American economy limps along,  because many will not Know the difference between reality and entertainment.  I would hope people that really understand what Michael is about would know the difference, but maybe the fake will be here soon to entertain all those who don't.
Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:48:50 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 I think guys , whatever will be the decision of Michael ,he did , however, a masterpiece of L.O.V.E.
He has unted different people , from different countries, of different religions , of different thoughts...
And we are here for four years : we did not know of the existence of each other and , without Michael we never met.
But now we are here UNITED IN L.O.V.E., one of the dreams of Michael :to see people united under the same flag.
This is it....  amazing .... and....the best is yet to come !!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think guys , whatever will be the decision of Michael ,he did , however, a masterpiece of L.O.V.E.
He has unted different people , from different countries, of different religions , of different thoughts...
And we are here for four years : we did not know of the existence of each other and , without Michael we never met.
But now we are here UNITED IN L.O.V.E., one of the dreams of Michael :to see people united under the same flag.
This is it....  amazing .... and....the best is yet to come !!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:

Amen!!!  Hugs to you Blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You are here right now because you are being entertained. If it wasn't entertaining you'd be doing something else. Me too. All of us. I don't understand the resistance to this concept. Entertainment isn't bad, it's what makes life worth living. Therefore, entertainment is necessary for human life; just like air, water, food, sex.

Rest assured the information contained in this forum is by NO means entertaining to me.  It is heart wrenching if anything, to see all the information posted and the manipulation that takes place in Michael's name.  Entertainment is NOT good when a Man was tortured mentally and dragged thru the mud and slandered and ridiculed and ran out of his place of refuge and forced to feel that he had no choice but to walk way from everything he loved.  HOW you can see that as entertaining is beyond me.  But I guess it was entertaining to Sneddon and all the others as well.  I'm sure they were entertained and still are.  Of course if one only sees it all as fiction and some side show  then they are amused rather than compassionate about it. 

I'm certain for Entertainment purposes, Sony will be able to orchestrate a comeback with a fake Michael as a show of their own,and most will bite the bait hook line and sinker, and lots of money will continue to be made to fill their pockets for as long as the American economy limps along,  because many will not Know the difference between reality and entertainment.  I would hope people that really understand what Michael is about would know the difference, but maybe the fake will be here soon to entertain all those who don't.

Oh you're one of those. My bad, I thought this was an actual discussion. Never mind, peace out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

@whatkindoflove...........um in light of this thread and the conversation in it i find myself most curious as to why you were asking about ts on the other thread. care to humor me?    please don't consider this an attack, as i very much understand where you are coming from with many aspects of what you have said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@whatkindoflove...........um in light of this thread and the conversation in it i find myself most curious as to why you were asking about ts on the other thread. care to humor me?    please don't consider this an attack, as i very much understand where you are coming from with many aspects of what you have said.
You mean this question that I ask 3 days ago on the Front thread?

I have been away for quite a while and when I was here last, TS was posting.  What happened to them?  Do they not post here anymore?

Sure I'll be happy to humor you...I ask that question there several days ago because I was reading about Front and there were comments about TS, so I wanted to know if TS ever posted here or if he had left, just like the question ask!?

THEN I wrote a piece on Michael Jackson to talk about NON Entertaining reasons he had to leave.  I must say, I'm not sure I understand your questioning and why one has anything to do with the other.   But ok....so I hope this answers your question.

God Bless
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 02:28:31 AM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You mean this question that I ask 3 days ago on the Front thread?

I have been away for quite a while and when I was here last, TS was posting.  What happened to them?  Do they not post here anymore?

Sure I'll be happy to humor you...I ask that question there several days ago because I was reading about Front and there were comments about TS, so I wanted to know if TS ever posted here or if he had left, just like the question ask!?
I must say, I'm not sure I understand your questioning and why one has anything to
THEN I wrote a piece on Michael Jackson to talk about NON Entertaining reasons he had to leave.   do with the other.   But ok....so I hope this answers your question.

God Bless

;D quite alright , you wouldn't be the first to have trouble understanding how my brain works. :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Naturally, this is an interesting thread for me considering I'm a JW... Want to reply at length but its 4am. Will def reply to this tomorrow night.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Agree Bec.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

While i agree with a lot of what the original poster says however i have to disagree about knowing the Bible, as the 'New World Translations of the Holy Scriptures' and the 'Holy Bible' (niv & king james) are not the same I have both the JW version and the Holy Bible, i have read them both for a piece i wrote for university and the scriptures differ quite a lot.... ok added my 2 pennies worth back to serious debate now lol  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

You said you think or know Michael is alive, now... do you think Michael would allow this to happen? think twice before answer.

I think it's easy to know why MJ did fake his death, main reason ➜ "to let people know the man they never knew" because media never gave him the chance to be known as that beautiful soul who is always thinking of giving the best of himself to mankind but to present him as a freak who likes to molest children, as an eccentric guy who only thinks of dancing and singing, for me that's the main reason. There was something that devastated me during my trip to L.A and was to learn that people in the U.S still think Michael is a child molester even after being acquitted back in 2005, I was parking my car in FRONT of a school in West Hollywood named after Michael Jackson because Michael gave a lot of money for children to be able to study there, my cousin told me that Michael Jackson's name was covered with a flag after he was guilty of chimo and even after he was acquitted the flag wasn't removed however they removed the flag after his "death" because the monster was already dead, imagine how I felt in that moment well I can tell you that in that very moment I really REALLY understood the main reason of MJ's faked death.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:16:43 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
While i agree with a lot of what the original poster says however i have to disagree about knowing the Bible, as the 'New World Translations of the Holy Scriptures' and the 'Holy Bible' (niv & king james) are not the same I have both the JW version and the Holy Bible, i have read them both for a piece i wrote for university and the scriptures differ quite a lot.... ok added my 2 pennies worth back to serious debate now lol  :)

Suzi, you said it right....hehehe!  Yes they are very different.  But I lean toward the idea that Michael may have studied many different versions of the bible.  I have several pictures of his bible study notes that are very endearing.  Have you every read from the Geneva bible?  Also right now over in Israel they are in search of the Aleppo scriptures and there is a whole story behind that, but they are in heated debate over who has  the original  manuscript.

Thank you for your two cents.  I will put them in the piggy bank.

God Bless You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

You said you think or know Michael is alive, now... do you think Michael would allow this to happen? think twice before answer.

I think it's easy to know why MJ did fake his death, main reason ➜ "to let people know the man they never knew" because media never gave him the chance to be known as that beautiful soul who is always thinking of giving the best of himself to the humanity but to present him as a freak who likes to molest children, as an eccentric guy who only thinks of dancing and singing, for me that's the main reason. There was something that devastated me during my trip to L.A and was to learn that people in the U.S still think Michael is a child molester even after being acquitted back in 2005, I was parking my car in FRONT of a school in West Hollywood named after Michael Jackson because Michael gave a lot of money for children to be able to study there, my cousin told me that Michael Jackson's name was covered with a flag after he was guilty of chimo and even after he was acquitted the flag wasn't removed however they removed the flag after his "death" because the monster was already dead, imagine how I felt in that moment well I can tell you that in that very moment I really REALLY understood the main reason of MJ's faked death.

That is a very easy answer that I don’t have to think at all about now that I have seen the evidence of what was done to Michael.  He would have left for no other reason than that his life was in danger.  He would not have sent half the planet in to utter grief and pain, and left the family that he had sheltered for all their young lives for cynical self indulgent purposes.  If you could have seen Michael’s bible study notes, he plainly wrote that Jehovah fights our battles. Of course many would argue with me that there is no way to prove that it is Michael’s handwriting, but I just have to laugh about that.  Actually they were part of his possession that they took in the Neverland raid. So I deeply feel that Michael was not of the character to do something so devastating just so that he can show us who he is.  Because remember, to the better part of his fan base he is dead, so they will never know anything beyond that. These are my honest feelings from the many months that I have spent look at everything concerning Michael.  Also in order to understand somethings you must go outside the realm of entertainment, because that is a fantasy world and we will only find real answers in reality. I can only imagine the torture and ridicule Michael would face if he showed up for any reason.  And if someone wasn't able to get to him before, they certainly would now and he would be a dead man without a doubt.

I hope this answers your questions
God Bless always with peace and joy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I think it's easy to know why MJ did fake his death, main reason ➜ "to let people know the man they never knew" because media never gave him the chance to be known as that beautiful soul who is always thinking of giving the best of himself to the humanity but to present him as a freak who likes to molest children, as an eccentric guy who only thinks of dancing and singing, for me that's the main reason. There was something that devastated me during my trip to L.A and was to learn that people in the U.S still think Michael is a child molester even after being acquitted back in 2005, I was parking my car in FRONT of a school in West Hollywood named after Michael Jackson because Michael gave a lot of money for children to be able to study there, my cousin told me that Michael Jackson's name was covered with a flag after he was guilty of chimo and even after he was acquitted the flag wasn't removed however they removed the flag after his "death" because the monster was already dead, imagine how I felt in that moment well I can tell you that in that very moment I really REALLY understood the main reason of MJ's faked death.

That is a very easy answer that I don’t have to think at all about now that I have seen the evidence of what was done to Michael.  He would have left for no other reason than that his life was in danger.  He would not have sent half the planet in to utter grief and pain, and left the family that he had sheltered for all their young lives for cynical self indulgent purposes.  If you could have seen Michael’s bible study notes, he plainly wrote that Jehovah fights our battles. Of course many would argue with me that there is no way to prove that it is Michael’s handwriting, but I just have to laugh about that.  Actually they were part of his possession that they took in the Neverland raid. So I deeply feel that Michael was not of the character to do something so devastating just so that he can show us who he is.  Because remember, to the better part of his fan base he is dead, so they will never know anything beyond that. These are my honest feelings from the many months that I have spent look at everything concerning Michael.  Also in order to understand somethings you must go outside the realm of entertainment, because that is a fantasy world and we will only find real answers in reality. I can only imagine the torture and ridicule Michael would face if he showed up for any reason.  And if someone wasn't able to get to him before, they certainly would now and he would be a dead man without a doubt.

I hope this answers your questions
God Bless always with peace and joy.
really ? that's interesting , can you tell how you know that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
really ? that's interesting , can you tell how you know that?

A trusted and reliable friend sent them to me.  I don't know where they came from, only that they were taken from his home, so any number of family members or associate could have gotten them back once they were released and posted them.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:54:56 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions