Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • 216 Replies
  • 5420 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ASHTANGA

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 34
    • Show only replies by ASHTANGA

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 03:40:19 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
I dont knw.. i am just suspicious that LMP has disappeared.
And what's the problem? Lisa is married to another man. She is kind of "celebrity" who is always in evidence. Since she married this other man, no one never heard about Lisa. Lisa is married, caring for their life and their children. That's it. Definitely she has nothing to do with MJ and especially with the hoax. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
I dont knw.. i am just suspicious that LMP has disappeared.
And what's the problem? Lisa is married to another man. She is kind of "celebrity" who is always in evidence. Since she married this other man, no one never heard about Lisa. Lisa is married, caring for their life and their children. That's it. Definitely she has nothing to do with MJ and especially with the hoax. :)

Please dont throw bricks at me for having and opinion and posing a theory.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ASHTANGA

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 34
    • Show only replies by ASHTANGA

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 04:28:45 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
Please dont throw bricks at me for having and opinion and posing a theory.
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Wow, stay calm!!! I just gave my opinion on that. Nothing more.

But sorry anyway...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 04:31:55 PM
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
Please dont throw bricks at me for having and opinion and posing a theory.
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Wow, stay calm!!! I just gave my opinion on that. Nothing more.

But sorry anyway...

No problem  (((hugs))))

You asked me what my problem was so i took that a bit the wrong way... a lot of people on this post seem to attack LMP and have an opinion on her....  my theory is just that she announced she was moving to UK permanently yet in UK there has been no paps of her or news where her house it, etc... which i would expect if the Kings daughter was to move here.
She has been very quiet of late.....   just seems strange to me.. and yes she is supposedly married with kids but she describes herself as single on her fan website.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ASHTANGA

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 34
    • Show only replies by ASHTANGA

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 04:49:56 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
No problem  (((hugs))))

You asked me what my problem was so i took that a bit the wrong way... a lot of people on this post seem to attack LMP and have an opinion on her....  my theory is just that she announced she was moving to UK permanently yet in UK there has been no paps of her or news where her house it, etc... which i would expect if the Kings daughter was to move here.
She has been very quiet of late.....   just seems strange to me.. and yes she is supposedly married with kids but she describes herself as single on her fan website.
:)

Sorry again... I just answered that way as a warning that we are a long time without news/clues. Some people are clinging to petty things that has nothing to do with what is happening and so I think this will start happening in connection with Lisa. She is taking care of her life and moving on. That's it. It is part of Michael's past. We can not lose time and focus on holding this kind of thing. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline techdiva

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 448
    • Show only replies by techdiva

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 06:26:44 PM
I agree with dancethedream. I feel that MJ and LMP really did love each other. She tried to get back with him when Debbie Rowe was carrying Prince. Mj celebrated LMP's 30th bday. If you look at the photos of her and MJ, you will see the love. She stayed intouch with him after the divorce, which I feel was a good thing. She said it took her 2 years to get over MJ.  She was deeply in love with MJ. MJ really loves LMP. He only loved Debbie as a friend.  That's why she cried when they removed the casket from the hearse.
I thought that was weird, when I heard she moved to London. I do wonder if she did leave her husband and it with MJ. This is just my opinon and seeing the photos of MJ and LMP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 07:47:17 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I agree with dancethedream. I feel that MJ and LMP really did love each other. She tried to get back with him when Debbie Rowe was carrying Prince. Mj celebrated LMP's 30th bday. If you look at the photos of her and MJ, you will see the love. She stayed intouch with him after the divorce, which I feel was a good thing. She said it took her 2 years to get over MJ.  She was deeply in love with MJ. MJ really loves LMP. He only loved Debbie as a friend.  That's why she cried when they removed the casket from the hearse.
I thought that was weird, when I heard she moved to London. I do wonder if she did leave her husband and it with MJ. This is just my opinon and seeing the photos of MJ and LMP.
I agree...you are always defensive and indifferant when you are trying to get over someone. Especially if you have been married to them or felt you needed "to save them" for whatever reason you feel that way. I know this frm experience.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 08:56:05 PM
why is this topic still open?? she not in on the hoax so we wasting out time even reading all this
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
why is this topic still open?? she not in on the hoax so we wasting out time even reading all this

Know that for sure do you?

I thought this was a hoax forum where we explore all avenues.

I think its a possibility.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:08:26 PM
I  just know she can't be in the hoax...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:14:11 PM
Nothing is that concrete. Dave Dave and LMP both were in the top friends of a myspace group that was looking into the hoax. Then when Dave Dave got wind that we were looking at him he was no longer on that friends list. Now I know that alot of times regular every day people do not look at who is friending them when they accept a request for friends...and famous ppl may assume its just a fan...however I think LMP works her blogs. Maybe I think that because I dont think her time is booked 24/7 like most celebs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:22:56 PM
i am so drained through out this whole process. i breathe michael. i sit at work and is constantly thinking of different possibilities that could have gone down. everytime i see an article in a magazine or when they talk bad about him on the news i get furious, i let it get to me. it upsets me knowing he cant even defend himself anymore and they keep putting ideas in peoples head that he was a bad person...but Michael can't even defend himself?  How is he going to wipe his slate clean if people keep talking bad about him but now MJ cant even state what he is feeling and what he needs...it sjust so confusing...i hate what the world has come to these days i just ugh drained  :cry: i hope i am not in a major denial period and just haven't been able to accept his death even yet, although his family already has since day 1
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:26:50 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i am so drained through out this whole process. i breathe michael. i sit at work and is constantly thinking of different possibilities that could have gone down. everytime i see an article in a magazine or when they talk bad about him on the news i get furious, i let it get to me. it upsets me knowing he cant even defend himself anymore and they keep putting ideas in peoples head that he was a bad person...but Michael can't even defend himself?  How is he going to wipe his slate clean if people keep talking bad about him but now MJ cant even state what he is feeling and what he needs...it sjust so confusing...i hate what the world has come to these days i just ugh drained  :cry: i hope i am not in a major denial period and just haven't been able to accept his death even yet, although his family already has since day 1

I know hon.. we all feel the same   (((hugs))).
We just got to get through all this together and keep strong and fight for justice for Michaels sake.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:28:01 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i am so drained through out this whole process. i breathe michael. i sit at work and is constantly thinking of different possibilities that could have gone down. everytime i see an article in a magazine or when they talk bad about him on the news i get furious, i let it get to me. it upsets me knowing he cant even defend himself anymore and they keep putting ideas in peoples head that he was a bad person...but Michael can't even defend himself?  How is he going to wipe his slate clean if people keep talking bad about him but now MJ cant even state what he is feeling and what he needs...it sjust so confusing...i hate what the world has come to these days i just ugh drained  :cry: i hope i am not in a major denial period and just haven't been able to accept his death even yet, although his family already has since day 1
It does seem since day one...even Janet said she had "closure" by the time the memorial came...which is ridiculous since the investigation was barely underway. This is another thing that pushes me to think he is not dead. You may need to take a day or so "away"...so you can breathe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ni-co-le

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 535
    • Show only replies by ni-co-le

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 08, 2010, 09:45:39 AM
ABOUT WHERE IS LISA MARIE AT THE MOMENT? SHE WILL BE AT GRACELAND WITH HER MOTHER PRISCILLA TO CELEBRATE ELVIS HIS 75 BIRTHDAY TODAY  AND THEY WILL CUT A CAKE SHE AND HER MUM ,THAT IS WHAT I HEARD ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING SO SHE IS NOT IN ENGLAND RIGHT NOW :o MAYBE WE CAN SPOT HER ON TV TONIGHT 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 16, 2010, 04:25:44 PM
I think we need to respect this woman, she was the one mike married, she was close to him, she was closer to him than anyone on this site could ever hope for, and despite everything he communicated with her, and respected her, he never publically spoke ill of her, and i believe that if she ever needed him he would be there.

Do you think mike would respect anyone of us if he felt we disrespected his family or kin or ex's in any way? They were close we are not. To do so he may feel is tabloid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?

  • on: January 16, 2010, 04:31:58 PM
Ive tried googling for pics of this Elvis party with LMP and apparantly Karen Faye was there at Graceland too (according to her facebook) but i cant find any.   :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
18 Replies
1890 Views
Last post January 02, 2010, 04:24:40 AM
by ILuvUMoreMJ
10 Replies
1196 Views
Last post January 08, 2010, 01:34:18 PM
by clarahowhope
10 Replies
1385 Views
Last post January 23, 2010, 09:47:10 AM
by Lady J
5 Replies
1207 Views
Last post July 04, 2010, 02:27:37 PM
by 2MuchMJLuv
19 Replies
1030 Views
Last post March 25, 2010, 11:19:41 AM
by techdiva