larab

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
December 28, 2009, 05:30:48 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Thats interesting about her saying she is single. Maybe she did leave her hubby and not say anything to the public....hell, she only came out to say she was preggers because the tabloids bashed her for gaining weight. I thnk she said something like "Im pregnant you assholes.."or something like that...

As far as her marriage to MJ...it was doomed before it even started. She is an Aquarius and he is a Virgo........they might as well have never even met cus they are completely wrong for each other.
I dont know about the marriage being real either...I have reasons to believe it was real but I have reasons to believe it was fake....

I do remember however that after MJ died, I saw on one of those programs of him that someone said LMP never even lived with MJ. She stayed at Neverland for a little bit, but ended up going to her own house. I remember that exactly....I thought it was weird.

So...who knows.
Michael said on the Rabbi's book that they lived at her house in the city. Neverland was just a weekend thing..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 05:33:24 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
how are you doing jacksonologist

I am good. A little tired. Ive been gone for a few days so Im just trying to catch up!!

I am glad your back i was worried about you. Take it easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:33:54 PM
Quote from: "larab"
Thats interesting about her saying she is single. Maybe she did leave her hubby and not say anything to the public....hell, she only came out to say she was preggers because the tabloids bashed her for gaining weight. I thnk she said something like "Im pregnant you assholes.."or something like that...

As far as her marriage to MJ...it was doomed before it even started. She is an Aquarius and he is a Virgo........they might as well have never even met cus they are completely wrong for each other.
I dont know about the marriage being real either...I have reasons to believe it was real but I have reasons to believe it was fake....

I do remember however that after MJ died, I saw on one of those programs of him that someone said LMP never even lived with MJ. She stayed at Neverland for a little bit, but ended up going to her own house. I remember that exactly....I thought it was weird.

So...who knows.
Michael said on the Rabbi's book that they lived at her house in the city. Neverland was just a weekend thing..

I remember reading that too. But this guy said they never lived together... and then MJ said they lived at her house...sooo.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:34:53 PM
[/quote]

I agree with you..
but something doesn't fit in: Lisa used to bad mouth Michael all the time, and yet, they were still being photographed together.
I'm sure they both made mistakes, but she was the one to go public(I think that was the biggest mistake). He never said a word. I read the Rabbi's book and I agree with Lisa about some issues..[/quote]

She started badmouthing him when she was promoting her first album...around 2003.
They weren't photograped together after either 1998 or 1999.
Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:35:45 PM by xirisjex
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:35:30 PM
how are you doing jacksonologist

I am good. A little tired. Ive been gone for a few days so Im just trying to catch up!!

I am glad your back i was worried about you. Take it easy.

You were worried about lil ole me? LOL
Thats so sweet!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 05:36:03 PM
Quote from: "larab"

So...who knows.

I remember reading that too. But this guy said they never lived together... and then MJ said they lived at her house...sooo.......

lol
I believe Michael on this one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:36:53 PM

So...who knows.
Yes, I have also believed for years that he and Lisa Marie were only together for a short time and she went back home. maybe with the allegations that ware going on that she helped him through he maybe thought it was time he should marry but some people are loners and not able to be with someone 24/7, or something tells me Jacksonologist could be right and it was fake. There is something weird. He also never lived with Debbie Rowe, in fact it really has nothing to do with anyone and is private but you only need look on the internet to know she claims they never slept together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 05:39:34 PM
does she have a myspace - or tweet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:40:17 PM
I agree with Girl Saturday-nobody knows but those who were there. I think it was real and she always maintained that she "loved him at the time". I think she could have been more respectful afterwards-after all he was. IMO I think Priscilla had some issues and pull in the whole thing. I think most of her blog was a guilt trip,and who knows I'm sure he was a good manipulator-look ALOT of people struggle with manipulation,I think LMP was a manipulator as well. She has been married what 4 times now,and her and her mom have one thing in common in that ,they always say the men they have divorced are after the Presly name and are narcisstic :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 28, 2009, 05:42:12 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
just a little picture of Lisa and her MUM.. not to sure how old this is.. but pffftttt  :lol:

LMP looks like Winona Judd in this pic.
She so does look like Winona-I thought that when she did an interview with ET a few years back...kinda weird cause I thought she favored Ashly Judd when she was younger :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 28, 2009, 05:43:31 PM
what do you think the chances are of LMP disappearing?
You know that would say it was "real" I guess....sorry but that would be such a strange fairy tale-ok I gotta get off this thread :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 28, 2009, 05:43:56 PM
I thought they looked cute a a coupkle when the where together JMO :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:44:55 PM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
I thought they looked cute a a coupkle when the where together JMO :roll:
I did too-she was her prettiest with him-JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 05:58:00 PM
Yes, do you think this has much to do with the hoax or MJ being alive?

no i dont   :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:04:03 PM
I highly doubt LMP updates her MySpace page herself very often. Aside from the blog she did about MJ there in June, I haven't seen much else that looks like it comes directly from her. I also think it's more than likely that she has people (assistants, publicists, etc) who handle that sort of stuff for her. Either way, the fact that her MySpace status shows as single seems highly meaningless and insignificant, to me. That's not exactly the type of earth-shattering importance--updating her MySpace status.

This article talks about (with photos) Lisa and her twin baby girls in London in October:

That same story and photo ran in several online tabloids and such...seems the original quotes from her are attributed to Hello magazine.

Here's another story about her, Benjamin (her son) and Priscilla clubbing in London:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)