Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
December 30, 2009, 12:02:59 AM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Hmm.. there has been nothing in the UK tabloids about her moving here... normally they would be very hot on that and get at least one pap of her.   :?

Also.. where are your sources of LMP taking bad of MJ?  Im not disagreeing.. i just have never seen this.  All the articles and interviews i have seen, she always speaks well of him and maintains the marriage was real.

Although you have to remember she went through a divorce with him, and feelings can run high and bitterness runs when you have had your heart broken.  I think she really loved him and didnt want to divorce him but couldnt make it work.

I just saw  you said you never saw her talking bad about him but I can give you at least three instances:
1.Check out youtube for Lisa marie and her mother on oprah
2.Also check out Lisa marie with barbara walters
3.And lastly Lisa Marie did an interview like 1 or 2 years a go( or maybe 2003 when her album came out) with Rolling stone where she was asked what has been her biggest mistake and she said: ''Leaving my first husband for the second one''  talking about MIchael.
Actually you can still read that somewhere online I think she talked about him that interview as well (not eel might I add).

Personally I don't like her personality/ attitude. ( I know I don't know her personally but so far what I have seen she leaves a bad taste for me) In my personal opion they weren't the 'dream couple'' that some fans think they were because ''they looked good together''.I will never understand why that makes people believe they were meant for eachother. But I'm not gonna argue with people that believe something different.

Btw the last part wasn't aimed at you personally DTD just something I had to add..

Also I don't see why UK tabloids would make a big deal about her, she never was photographed much in L.A either yet she lived there..

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, I HEARD SHE SAID HE WAS HER BIGGEST MISTAKE BUT I DIDNT KNOW SHE PUT IT IN THOSE EXACT WORDS GOSH SHES SUCH A BITCH I CANT STAND HER, FUCK IF SHE WAS SO UNHAPPY WITH HIM SHE COULD HAVE FUCKING PASSED HIM ON TO ME , I WOULD WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT MAN UNTIL DEATH, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL BITCH, UGH, I WOULD HAVE ROCKED HIS WORLD TWICE AS BETTER ;) haha okay sorry i had to let out my little rant :) haha, but still hate herrrr.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

December 30, 2009, 12:10:17 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i have seen some vids when she spoke about mike, she was not nice.

she divorced him, a bit of a fool.

I have no idea what went on in their marriage..  no-one knows but MJ and her.

But you know...  MJ may have treated her badly, you dont know.  I heard he disappeared once for 5 weeks without explanation.
Also.. MJ was still married to LMP when Debbie Rowe was pregnant the first time (she miscarried)

Ive just been reading about LMP and her twins and she describes how she struggled to concieve and miscarried.  How do we know that she tried and failed to have kids with MJ and this was a cause of problems???   We just dont know.  But MJ was a man and no man is perfect!   :D

Maybe LMP really loved MJ but couldnt live that life??  I think she loved him and then struggled with her feelings of a broken heart afterwards.

But that my opinion.   :D

Ive just google searched.. nothing in UK papers about her moving here!
The reason he left her was because they got into a heated argument over the topic of children & she apparently whipped something at the wall and it broke and Michael was very upset, so he took off for a while to cool off, then he came back. and he told her about debbie he told her that if she wouldn;t give him kids that debbie wanted to do it for him cause she wanted him to have children and she told him to go ahead, the woman is a fool for saying that, i would have been like um, no you can run along with her after you divorce me but she gave him the go ahead so that was her own fault for even allowing that, but i love MJ and i find her very ungreatful, and MJ wasnt perfect but he was dang close :D might i add super gorgeous too ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

December 30, 2009, 12:28:23 AM
OK, I'm posting this one last time in this thread, and then I'm never returning to it or any other thread about LMP again because they just end up irritating me.

I respect everyone's right to their own subjective feelings about LMP. You wanna hate her, feel free. Let those emotions just tear up your soul, that is your choice. I personally think that hate is a completely wasted emotion and one that has more impact on the person filled with hate than the person at whom that hate is directed.

Also, I think it's really rather funny how much blame is placed on LMP for EVERYTHING related to her marriage to MJ. Apparently, if I understand this all correctly, she is an evil bitch and Michael is just this Mr. Innocent, perfect, saintly God who never makes mistakes and can do no wrong. I'm sorry, but that is funny to me. Michael is NOT perfect. He is not a God incapable of mistakes, flaws, and foibles just like the rest of us. That is exactly the kind of skewed perception of him that he said he didn't like--people thinking that he is not human! And it takes two people to make a marriage work, not just one. And no one here knows what went on in that marriage. So placing the blame for its demise solely on Lisa is a mistake. And it's wrong.

Did she say some things about her marriage to the press that she probably should not have said? Yes. But guess what: her feelings are NOT wrong. Feelings, no matter whose they are, are NEVER wrong. If she feels her marriage was a mistake, she has every right to feel that way. That doesn't mean that she hates Michael. That doesn't mean she harbors ill will toward him. That doesn't mean she wishes anything bad on him. It is her judgment of her marriage to him, and that's all! Clearly, their marriage was never meant to be, and the likelihood is that even MJ probably views it as a mistake. If he does, does that make him an F***ing whatever for feeling that way? No. Because feelings are NEVER wrong.

Lisa has also been judged, laughed at, and ridiculed since the day she married MJ. How do you think that makes her feel? When she was married to him, that had to hurt her. Deeply. And what is the impact of it after their divorce? She has to constantly be on the defensive, defending her relationship to him. That's gotta get freaking old and downright maddening. Not only does she have to field endless questions about her father, Elvis Presley, but she also has to deal with constant questions (and insinuations and accusations) about her ex-husband, Michael Jackson. I can only imagine what that does to a person, constantly having to deal with questions about people she's loved, since most reporters are only interested in that and in whatever dirt she can offer, rather than in info about her career or her own life right now. Lisa is more than the sum of her relationship to Michael Jackson, or of her relationship to Elvis Presley. But apparently, that is lost on most people.

There seems to be a lot of people who are lacking in 3 things that Michael is known for: love, sensitivity, and compassion. I think it would be just amazing if we could honor the man we are all supposed to love, not by tearing down the woman he once loved, but by rising above it and taking a higher path. Michael Jackson is not about hate. We are not showing him any respect at all by spewing hate about people that he has loved (whether it's Joseph, or Jermaine or Lisa Marie, or any else that gets routinely bashed around here!).

Spread love. Not hate. I dare ya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 30, 2009, 12:38:14 AM
In regards to Lisa...she is not in on this hoax...thats all i have to say so lets go out and find more good clues. you are wasting time writing on this thread, so lets stop and find more important clues. And you guys stop dissn' Lisa she is only human...now lets get back to looking for more clues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 30, 2009, 12:53:56 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Lisa has also been judged, laughed at, and ridiculed since the day she married MJ. How do you think that makes her feel? When she was married to him, that had to hurt her. Deeply. And what is the impact of it after their divorce? She has to constantly be on the defensive, defending her relationship to him.
I agree with much of what you say, except here.

I don't participate in Lisa Marie discussions at all anymore because it's pointless. People have extremely strong feelings about her -- and rightfully so, if you ask me -- which aren't going to change just because someone points out they're wrong or ill-advised or a waste of time and energy that would be better spent some other way.

All I have to say is this: Lisa Marie would do herself a HUGE favor if she would just shut up about Michael. She may be judged, laughed at, ridiculed, and asked about Michael incessantly, but nobody has ever forced her to keep opening her big mouth up about him over and over again.

The thing that gets me the most about her, and which I find absolutely inexcusable and unforgivable, is the amount of time she has spent talking to other people outside the marriage about her and Michael's sex life. She couldn't have chosen a meaner, nastier, or dirtier topic to share with others -- particularly given Michael's lifelong shyness and understandable apprehension about being judged and having his sexuality questioned and mocked -- which is why I cut Lisa Marie haters boatloads of slack, even when they're getting on my last nerve with the same complaints over and over.

At least Michael had the enormous consideration and dignity to keep quiet about Lisa Marie, something she should have done, as well. In my opinion, the fact that she didn't means she can blame herself for most of the flack she receives today regarding Michael.

I believe many people don't dislike Lisa Marie the person as much as they dislike her *behavior* as it pertains to Michael, especially since he was and is always such a gentleman when it comes to her. I would love to learn how he actually feels about her these many years later, but we'll probably never know, whether he's alive (as I believe) or not.

That's all. I have nothing else to say on the topic, either. Back to work for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 01:57:01 AM
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Quote from: "lisap27"
just a little picture of Lisa and her MUM.. not to sure how old this is.. but pffftttt  :lol:

LOLs ok I'm sorry, this may sound dumb. But which one is Lisa? She doesn't looks like the one on the left to me.  :?

waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakak
u rite. coz thats her mum. she's the one on the right !!!

Whaaat? No offence, but she looks much more older than her mum!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 30, 2009, 02:30:31 AM
Christiana wrote:
Lisa has also been judged, laughed at, and ridiculed since the day she married MJ. How do you think that makes her feel? When she was married to him, that had to hurt her. Deeply. And what is the impact of it after their divorce? She has to constantly be on the defensive, defending her relationship to him.

eerrr...ok...
well, Michael too were judged laughed at and ridiculed when they were married.
people said he's abnormal, unable to have sex with a woman, use Lisa for fame,
money and that the marriage was a business arragement, to avoid child molestation trials, etc..etc..

post divorce, she said the meanest, nastiest, ugliest thing about Michael.
(even pricilla came along ! sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!)
until today if we have the time to check on all the interviews she had and listen to the answers she made about all of her previous marriages (apparently i dont have the time, several interviews about her marriage with MJ is just too sickening already) i bet she didnt said bad things about her tons other ex-hubbies as much as (if we compare to) what she had said about Michael.

post divorce, what did Michael say about her (as a person or as his ex-wife) ???
lemme check..
errr...ummmm...
nothing
YUP

THE MAN SAID NOTHING !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 02:49:23 AM
Maybe she was hurt, angry, etc and that's why she lashed out at him...but she still shouldn't have demeaned him sexually the way she did on the Howard Stern show years ago.  Knocking a man's performance skills in the bedroom is one of the coldest and most heartless things you could do to a guy, imho.  It REALLY kills a man to be insulted in that way -- destroys their self esteem & sense of masculinity, you know?

I don't know what to think about their relationship.  I could understand the bond they must have shared being in the spotlight since childhood at such a super high status (the King of Rock and Roll's daughter and the King of Pop)....

...yet at the same time they seemed so horribly mismatched to me, personality wise.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Who looks outside, dreams.  Who looks inside, awakes".  (Carl Jung)

December 30, 2009, 03:05:22 AM
If you look at her closely you can see & hear that she was deeply in love with Michael IMO. Just read between the lines. This is one of her interviews about her marriage with Michael & look at the way Diane Saywer ridicules her & attacks her. "Michael Jackson?...Sexual attraction?" God forbid. :roll:  Diane may be one of the most ignorant people to ever walk this earth! How can anyone not see MJ's beauty? To me he is beautiful inside & out...beautiful in every sense of the word! Has she ever looked into his his hazel eyes or seen him smile?  I can't help myself but I'm attracted by him as well, Diane!!!!! Stupid B*TCH!!!! Argghhhhh! :evil:

I don't know Lisa Marie but I never felt the warmth I felt when looking at Michael & hearing him speak. That's all I can say but maybe I'm wrong. I agree with those who stated that she might've been heartbroken & if you're hurt you often say hurtful things about the loved one who did this to you. She said that she felt that Michael loved her as much as he could! Apparently this wasn't enough! If I listen to the song "Don't Walk Away" when he's singing that he tries to love the person right searching for the right words to tell her that he loves her but then all his pain gets in the way I feel that this could very well be about Lisa Marie or other women he lost because he was hurt so badly. As to the fact Michael never said anything about Lisa Marie after their divorce...Reason 1: As far as I remember he was never asked about their relationship, was he? I guess, the general public always refused to take his relationships seriously. Many considered him not a real man or homosexual or even an asexual. I can't even recall everyone I've talked to saying "Michael Jackson looks like a woman!" or "He's disgusting & weird!" etc. He's an absolutely misunderstood person & the fact that Lisa Marie apparently saw his true colors immediately when they met makes me love & appreciate her! She got to know the real MJ & not just the public persona...the man behind the mask! Reason 2: He knows very well that one shouldn't be washing his/her dirty linen in public! What's private should remain private.

Brooke & him would've made a cute couple IMO. The way she talked about him at the memorial was incredibly touching & her speech really seemed heartfelt. :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

& a collection of interviews...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:41:19 AM
Quote from: "SomethingReal"
she still shouldn't have demeaned him sexually the way she did on the Howard Stern show years ago.

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Audio or it didn't happen. Don't be a hater now.

H: So you're going out with the dude, but it's all private on the phone, then you probably go over to that Neverland ranch...
L: Yeah.
H: ...hanging out there, because you can't go out and be seen together...
L: Right.
H: ...you gotta keep things quiet... and you go over there, and does the guy like, what does he do - does he make you dinner? How does a date go?
L: Um, it was just... I dunno, we used to hang out at his house, things like that.
H: What would you do for fun? Watch movies?
L: He's got quite a spread there, you know?
H: Yeah. Did you go on those rides and stuff?
R: And play video games?
H: But you're a full bodied sexual woman, I ain't gonna sit there and play rides with you. The only ride I'm taking is you. Is he like a real perfect gentleman, a little too nice, or did he make some moves on you?
L: No, he was... whenever he was ready, it happened.
H: How long did that take?
L: I wasn't the instigator, I wouldn't, you know, I um... that wasn't something I could imagine at the time.
H: So he moves in and starts kissing you, you don't resist?
L: *laughs* Obviously not!
H: You liked it. Did he tongue you?
L: Huh?
H: Did he give you the tongue?
L: Will you stop it?
H: Yes.
L: Thank you. I married the... MF. Well, I can't say it, right?
H: Did he spank you?
L: No.
[...]
R: but can you even tell us, alright, Were you sexually satisfied by Michael Jackson?
L: Um... you know, I... see...
H: The answer's either yes or no.
L: Well, the answer would be would I have married someone that I wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 06:49:05 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
she still shouldn't have demeaned him sexually the way she did on the Howard Stern show years ago.

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Audio or it didn't happen. Don't be a hater now.

H: So you're going out with the dude, but it's all private on the phone, then you probably go over to that Neverland ranch...
H: ...you gotta keep things quiet... and you go over there, and does the guy like, what does he do - does he make you dinner? How does a date go?
L: Um, it was just... I dunno, we used to hang out at his house, things like that.
H: But you're a full bodied sexual woman, I ain't gonna sit there and play rides with you. The only ride I'm taking is you. Is he like a real perfect gentleman, a little too nice, or did he make some moves on you?
L: I wasn't the instigator, I wouldn't, you know, I um... that wasn't something I could imagine at the time.
[...]
R: but can you even tell us, alright, Were you sexually satisfied by Michael Jackson?
what a horrible person is that guy..  :x  :x  Just accept that your not like Michael. Michael is not a men like you. He doesn't see a woman as a sex symbol. And that is what a woman wants..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

larab

December 30, 2009, 07:13:06 AM

[...]

is it  my english? because I can't see where she made fun of his skills..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 07:23:56 AM
Quote from: "larab"

[...]

She said she wouldnt of married him if he didn't satisfy her ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 07:31:27 AM
Quote from: "larab"

[...]

She said she wouldnt of married him if he didn't satisfy her ;)
that pisses me off..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

larab

December 30, 2009, 07:37:38 AM
ok, it is my english. still don't get it :lol:

didn't she say she wouldn't have married him if he didn't satisfy her??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions