WADE ROBSON Details Molestation Allegations Against MJ

• 28 Replies

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609
I really had to wrote this,cause it's out of this world  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :

MJ Molestation Accuser Says King Of Pop’s Eerie SPIELBERG Prophecy Triggered Abuse Memories
Posted on Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:56AM | By Dylan Howard

Splash News

Michael Jackson “prophesized” that Wade Robson would one day become a film director bigger than two-time Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg — an eerie prediction that ultimately prompted the molestation accuser to have a nervous breakdown and reveal seven years of alleged abuse.

According to documents filed in a Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 30-year-old dancer-choreographer was hired in early 2011 to direct a “large budget” dance film that “Decedent [Jackson] had once ‘prophesized’ Claimant [Robson] would do.”

“But by April 2011, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, Claimant [Robson] was unable to work and quit the film,” lawyers for Robson wrote in their filing as part of a claim for money against the late singer’s Estate.

“Following the walk-away from the biggest opportunity of his life, Claimant met with a cognitive psychologist for about a month in attempt to understand why his life was unravelling, but never discussed with him the childhood sexual activities with Decedent.”

Months later, Robson began working again and was back to “invincible status” before he had a final, “complete breakdown” in March, 2012.

He has been unable to work since, it’s claimed.

During the meltdown and amid extreme stress, anxiety, fear and depression, Robson told a psychologist — for the first time — that Jackson had abused him for seven years, beginning at age seven.

“This realization initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and psychological upheaval in my life that continues to this day,” Robson, who was born in Australia, wrote in his seven page, hand-signed declaration to the court.

He also recalled that fateful conversation with the King of Pop about Spielberg.

At some point during a trip to Los Angeles in 1990, “Doe 1 [Jackson] gave me the nickname ‘Little One’. He continued to call me by that name all the way up until his death in 2009. He also began to fill my head with maxims to live by such as ‘Be in the history books’ and ‘Immortalize yourself’.

“He also prophesized that I would one day be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg. As far as I was concerned, Doe 1 had written my fate.”  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:

Robson, a father of one, told court: “Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again. I need a new life for myself and my family; this civil action, which for me involves finally speaking the truth as loud as I suppressed it for all these years, is part of the process.”

Wade also said this about MJ:

“It was during these years that my ‘God’ became my ‘friend’ and told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me.”

:icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :bowdown:  :icon_lol:

Why would Michael be listed as a doe?  :icon_e
Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't make any sense out of this ,cause he's basically saying MJ was psychic and this psychic prediction was coming true about him being as big as Spielberg, which scared Wade into flopping out of the movie and thus having a breakdown revealing he was a victim of 7 years of sexual abuse.
And this civil action is part of the way to heal, because now that he's flunked the prophecies of sacred Saint Michael he needs a new life for him and his family.So if he had made movies when he was younger, he would've also had a breakdown?  :icon_rolleyes:
I hope the estate are calling the Step Up 4 people to ask if Wade mentioned any of this when he flunked out of the movie.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:48:19 PM by applehead250609 »

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Faithad777
"Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't make any sense out of this"

Applehead you're not the only one, LOL.............  The whole thing is very frustrating to say the least............... 

I have a friend who works in the entertainment industry, and she has educated me a lot about how the people in high places (lawyers, directors, producers, writers and so on) work to maximize profits for themselves and to hide their secret agendas and lies.  They have had a lot of experience doing this for years and they are very successful at it, again they only think about money, profits and power.  They constantly twist the truth, whereby like Michael said "the lie becomes the truth".  They add a lot of unnecessary and completely irrelevant details/lies and other information so that the reader/listener/interviewer is thrown for a loop not understanding which way is up and which way is down.  They do this so that the truth is hidden so deep that no one can get to it!!!!!   By the time we try and prove/disprove whether a specific article is true or not, they come up with another article that MAY OR MAY NOT have a very miniscule  truth in it for the whole purpose of causing more confusion!!!!!!

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG
Wade Robson...  Now he claims MJ molested him. Why is he saying that after 4 years since MJ´s death?. Fame?, money?, what?
Any claims should have been made back then in 1990-2005. Now is too late.

Some of this people forget that T.Messerau was MJ´s attorney and that he helped MJ vs Arvizo. MJ was not guilty of all the charges he was accused of. Robson should have complaint then in 2005. He is contradicting himself now.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie
Wade Robson...  Now he claims MJ molested him. Why is he saying that after 4 years since MJ´s death?. Fame?, money?, what?
Any claims should have been made back then in 1990-2005. Now is too late.

Some of this people forget that T.Messerau was MJ´s attorney and that he helped MJ vs Arvizo. MJ was not guilty of all the charges he was accused of. Robson should have complaint then in 2005. He is contradicting himself now.

>:(  The bad power of money...         

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:14:33 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE