gwynnedTopic starter

Rachel Jean-Tel
July 18, 2013, 11:39:11 PM
Is it me or does this girl (1) look and act a LOT older than a teenager and (2) sound like Michael?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We have all been expecting to show up at the AEG trial or the Murray trial, but there's another trial going on with a much larger audience.  It's the talk of the nation.  And it's as much a hoax as the other two trials. 

Add our old friend Al Sharpton (does he look weird to anyone else), and so I put 2 and 2 together and got 7.   :icon_albino    I don't think the girl giving testimony is the same person being interviewed by Sharpton.

And, with all credit to a friend who pointed me in this direction (!!!!) her name is rather interesting.

RaCHEL JEAN tel(ls)

It's a stretch (but we've gone further) that it's an oblique reference to Billie JEAN telling us something.

The lyrics:

She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
I Said Don't Mind, But What Do You Mean I Am The One
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
She Said I Am The One Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

It is Lucifer that appears as the temptress and tells him he will dance on the floor.  The Checkerboard because he is the ONE who will dance in a circle and, I know this sounds crazy, fight the devil.  On the other hand, there's that painting of Michael with his foot on the devil, so if it's all crazy it's not ME that's pointing in that direction. 

I think the REAL Michael has been out of public view for a long time and I'm sure his appearance will be a surprise in more ways than one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rachel Jean-Tel
July 19, 2013, 12:00:12 AM
That's not MJ

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynnedTopic starter

July 19, 2013, 12:03:51 AM
That's not MJ

Why do you say so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2013, 12:38:35 AM
That's not MJ

Why do you say so?

I guess its a weak argument, because anyone could alter their accent or grammar. But to me this girl has poor grammar. Even when MJ was in costume / character, he had eloquent speech and good grammar. (I am thinking back to LKL DD)

So my gut says no. Based on how she talks and her vocabulary.

But again, my argument isn't a strong one, because obviously he could "put on" poor grammar. I guess my only argument is "My gut says no"

So completely just personal opinion.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:07:57 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

gwynnedTopic starter

July 19, 2013, 01:05:37 AM
Well, you have to go with your gut.  And while I can't prove anything, something is way off about the way this 'girl' talks and, as I mentioned she is quite different from the girl in the video clip they showed.  And WHY would they ask her if she understood english because it was not her first language?  She is inconsistent in her speech and sounds like someone accustomed to speaking 'proper' english trying to dumb down his talk. 

The mouth seems like it's a plate or something as her upper lip never moves.  And it's about the most absurd interview I've ever heard.   It all feels a bit like a Dave Dave moment. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2013, 01:23:48 AM
Just watched it again. I think she was nervous in court. Very nervous. Also angry. I think this has a lot to with her demeanour and speech (In court)

I think the Rachel Jean on Al Sharpton is the 'real her' and in court she wasn't herself because of fear, nerves, attorneys trying to trick her, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

July 19, 2013, 02:39:39 AM
Is it me or does this girl (1) look and act a LOT older than a teenager and (2) sound like Michael?

We have all been expecting to show up at the AEG trial or the Murray trial, but there's another trial going on with a much larger audience.  It's the talk of the nation.  And it's as much a hoax as the other two trials. 

Add our old friend Al Sharpton (does he look weird to anyone else), and so I put 2 and 2 together and got 7.   :icon_albino    I don't think the girl giving testimony is the same person being interviewed by Sharpton.

And, with all credit to a friend who pointed me in this direction (!!!!) her name is rather interesting.

RaCHEL JEAN tel(ls)

It's a stretch (but we've gone further) that it's an oblique reference to Billie JEAN telling us something.

The lyrics:

She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
I Said Don't Mind, But What Do You Mean I Am The One
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
She Said I Am The One Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

It is Lucifer that appears as the temptress and tells him he will dance on the floor.  The Checkerboard because he is the ONE who will dance in a circle and, I know this sounds crazy, fight the devil.  On the other hand, there's that painting of Michael with his foot on the devil, so if it's all crazy it's not ME that's pointing in that direction. 

I think the REAL Michael has been out of public view for a long time and I'm sure his appearance will be a surprise in more ways than one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nLakjaOVw[/youtube]

This is hard to listen to. They are both incoherent.Dumb & Dumber  :thjajaja121:
Well now on a serious note  :icon_geek: ,to me she looks and speaks alot like Raimone Bain  ;) .

Watch her mouth,the way she speaks  :suspect: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdZcm7a_h0A[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 19, 2013, 05:12:05 AM
That's not MJ

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

gwynnedTopic starter

July 19, 2013, 12:37:42 PM
Oh, Applehead, that Jim Carey picture had me rolling.  Glad someone else felt like me, cuz no, I don't understand whatever language they were speaking if that is indeed English! 

And, while your suggestion makes sense, my intuition says it's Michael.  Only time will really tell, so in the meantime, I'm encouraged that you see Michael's hand (and humor) in this Travyesty of justice.  And what are we to take away from this modern day Canterbury Tale? 

We have a black woman who can barely put a sentence together and a leader of the black community fawning all over her like she's Alice Walker or something and praising her cuz she stuck it to whitey for her brilliant comeback in the courtroom!  I later watched Piers Morgan  ;D debate some unknown black reverend who kept asking Piers if she thought she was stupid.  Piers, acting as a good white liberal carefully avoided answering the question to which everyone knows the answer but we can never speak the truth in public. 

Rachel, in so many ways, represents all of us, though in particular blacks, who have been purposely dumbed down and degraded so that they/we become and feel powerless.   That said, she would be a perfect vehicle for Michael's return to demonstrate that we will not be degraded any longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2013, 03:29:13 AM
Oh, Applehead, that Jim Carey picture had me rolling.  Glad someone else felt like me, cuz no, I don't understand whatever language they were speaking if that is indeed English! 

And, while your suggestion makes sense, my intuition says it's Michael.  Only time will really tell, so in the meantime, I'm encouraged that you see Michael's hand (and humor) in this Travyesty of justice.  And what are we to take away from this modern day Canterbury Tale? 

We have a black woman who can barely put a sentence together and a leader of the black community fawning all over her like she's Alice Walker or something and praising her cuz she stuck it to whitey for her brilliant comeback in the courtroom!  I later watched Piers Morgan  ;D debate some unknown black reverend who kept asking Piers if she thought she was stupid.  Piers, acting as a good white liberal carefully avoided answering the question to which everyone knows the answer but we can never speak the truth in public. 

Rachel, in so many ways, represents all of us, though in particular blacks, who have been purposely dumbed down and degraded so that they/we become and feel powerless.   That said, she would be a perfect vehicle for Michael's return to demonstrate that we will not be degraded any longer.

I agree with you one hundred percent ,my friend!!!!!
You know lately I was thinking,that maybe Michael had done this for a long time,and that he was behind alot of strange characters we had seen "around" . :icon_albino:  ;) In Speed Demon video-clip there is a analogy regarding this subject :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GA3CI5m44[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions