iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katherine Jackson testified in her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live ... it's devastating to hear witnesses and lawyers refer to her dead son as "lazy" and a "freak."

She said, "It's hard to sit here in court and listen to all these things ... My son was sick and nobody was trying to help him."

When she met Dr. Conrad Murray -- the man who killed MJ with a fatal dose of Propofol -- she said she immediately thought the doc WASN'T the right person to care for her son.

She said, "My son needed another doctor."

Katherine is trying to prove AEG was negligent in hiring and supervising Dr. Murray, and is therefore responsible for the singer's death.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

A mother knows best what's good for her son.  :smiley_abuv:

It reminds me that Mrs. Katherine said in an interview on the Piers Morgan show that Michael always listened to her and she might have told Michael that Conrad Murray wasn't the right person to care for him. So I suppose Michael was aware of this and the wrong people around him.

Sadly Katherine had to hear and to deal with derogatory names about her son, which were used during court. It must be very hard for her. I admire her strength. Respectless and weak attitude of AEG  >:(

she said she immediately thought the doc WASN'T the right person to care for her son.

Why is "WASN'T" written in capitals?
Is it because Conrad Murray wasn't the right person to care for Michael at first, but IS the right person now?

*edited post*
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 03:44:54 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Katherine Jackson testified in her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live ... it's devastating to hear witnesses and lawyers refer to her dead son as "lazy" and a "freak."

She said, "It's hard to sit here in court and listen to all these things ... My son was sick and nobody was trying to help him."

When she met Dr. Conrad Murray -- the man who killed MJ with a fatal dose of Propofol -- she said she immediately thought the doc WASN'T the right person to care for her son.

She said, "My son needed another doctor."

Katherine is trying to prove AEG was negligent in hiring and supervising Dr. Murray, and is therefore responsible for the singer's death.

I've always felt Katherine was a graceful woman. I'm so sorry she's had to endure the pain of hearing people say vile things about her son. No matter how old our children get, they're still our 'babies'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Katherine shows every day more to be a great woman and a great mother  :bearhug:

Mrs. Jackson we love you so much !!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions