MJBeLIEver0197Topic starter

Michael Jackson in Men In Black II
July 21, 2013, 06:35:56 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I had to let you all know of this because I think it's important! Also, I am a NEWBIE so I'm still trying to do my best with giving out clues! I have much more info. I want to share but I wanted to start with this.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

So, I was remembering today the movies that Michael had actually participated in and I remembered he came out in Men In Black II. Now, this movie came out in 2002, but many of us believed that he has planned his death since like the 90s, so if we follow that theory, then Michael left us a clue in this movie.
If you remember him in that movie, he was asking the boss of the MIB to be Agent M.

And well, the boss didn't really care about him and he cut off the call he was having with Michael.

Now, the scene lasted no more than 4 minutes and Michael only did a cameo appearance on the movie, which was this scene. I was reading that it's not known for sure why did Michael want to appear in this movie and especially in this shot with this character.

" No, Not at all.  I think it was his [Michael's] idea actually; I don’t know for sure.  You’d have to ask Barry Sonnenfeld, but I’m pretty sure that he had asked to be in it because he was a fan of the first movie, and this was the sequel.  It was Sony Pictures, and he had his music deal at Sony, so he has a lot of Sony contacts and when they contacted Barry, he was like “Oh yeah!  That would be great!”  They were all excited that he wanted to be involved in this movie." -Mary Vogt

Now, a little bit of background of MIB,
Men in Black are a secret organization that controls alien activity and makes sure they do not disturb the human race and live in peace amongst them. Now, in order for you to become an agent, you have to PRETEND YOU DIE, and RETURN with a NEW IDENTITY. Now, you are an agent and YOU ARE ABOVE THE SYSTEM but obviously you DON'T EXIST to the world anymore.

In the movie, Michael WANTED to be an agent and if we take the fact that agents have to fake their deaths so they can become part of this secret society, then Michael was telling us this was his plan, including the many other clues recollected, that he was going to end his current life to gain a new one under a new identity. NOT to join a secret society but just to FAKE HIS DEATH. If my theory is right, he was telling us this AGAIN since '02.  :icon_e_surprised:

What do you all think? I don't know if I'm right or not or if you all understand what I'm even talking about but do please give me your opinion about this. I am just trying to figure out the truth like all of you are. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think!
 :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson in Men In Black II
July 21, 2013, 07:58:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I had to let you all know of this because I think it's important! Also, I am a NEWBIE so I'm still trying to do my best with giving out clues! I have much more info. I want to share but I wanted to start with this.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

So, I was remembering today the movies that Michael had actually participated in and I remembered he came out in Men In Black II. Now, this movie came out in 2002, but many of us believed that he has planned his death since like the 90s, so if we follow that theory, then Michael left us a clue in this movie.
If you remember him in that movie, he was asking the boss of the MIB to be Agent M.

And well, the boss didn't really care about him and he cut off the call he was having with Michael.

Now, the scene lasted no more than 4 minutes and Michael only did a cameo appearance on the movie, which was this scene. I was reading that it's not known for sure why did Michael want to appear in this movie and especially in this shot with this character.

" No, Not at all.  I think it was his [Michael's] idea actually; I don’t know for sure.  You’d have to ask Barry Sonnenfeld, but I’m pretty sure that he had asked to be in it because he was a fan of the first movie, and this was the sequel.  It was Sony Pictures, and he had his music deal at Sony, so he has a lot of Sony contacts and when they contacted Barry, he was like “Oh yeah!  That would be great!”  They were all excited that he wanted to be involved in this movie." -Mary Vogt

Now, a little bit of background of MIB,
Men in Black are a secret organization that controls alien activity and makes sure they do not disturb the human race and live in peace amongst them. Now, in order for you to become an agent, you have to PRETEND YOU DIE, and RETURN with a NEW IDENTITY. Now, you are an agent and YOU ARE ABOVE THE SYSTEM but obviously you DON'T EXIST to the world anymore.

In the movie, Michael WANTED to be an agent
and if we take the fact that agents have to fake their deaths so they can become part of this secret society, then Michael was telling us this was his plan, including the many other clues recollected, that he was going to end his current life to gain a new one under a new identity. NOT to join a secret society but just to FAKE HIS DEATH. If my theory is right, he was telling us this AGAIN since '02.  :icon_e_surprised:

What do you all think? I don't know if I'm right or not or if you all understand what I'm even talking about but do please give me your opinion about this. I am just trying to figure out the truth like all of you are. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think!

Interesting.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, MJBeLIEver0197!
  :)
Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:36:50 PM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

July 22, 2013, 12:20:49 AM
MJBeLIEver0197, great post! We have discussed this movie a few times, but I don’t think exactly in the way you describe. You are totally correct that their agents had to ‘die’ first to be outside the system. If like you say MJ wrote his part of MIB2, then he is certainly foretelling the death hoax and his manipulating behind the scenes as a Puppetmaster. Interesting that in Miss Cast Away, he is Agent MJ, which we have discussed elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 22, 2013, 09:40:07 AM
MJBeLIEver0197, great post! We have discussed this movie a few times, but I don’t think exactly in the way you describe. You are totally correct that their agents had to ‘die’ first to be outside the system. If like you say MJ wrote his part of MIB2, then he is certainly foretelling the death hoax and his manipulating behind the scenes as a Puppetmaster. Interesting that in Miss Cast Away, he is Agent MJ, which we have discussed elsewhere.

MJBeLIEver0197 I think you are right about it, thanks for your contribution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 22, 2013, 10:55:40 AM
MJBeLIEver0197 thanx for this great post.I really didn´t thought about this but they are  new clues that we have to consider. :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 22, 2013, 03:19:15 PM
Also, let's not forget that Michael is not dumb man and that, if he appeared in this teeny tiny bit of the movie, it was for a good reason. I mean, I don't think he really did it cuz he liked the idea of aliens on Earth and whatnot...but the fact that he was willing to "kill himself" to become an agent and live a new life is clearly a shout out to the beLIEvers! I mean, I'm really late at noticing this but I don't care...I mean, clues are clues after all  ;D

Also, thank you all for your replies! I am so glad that I am being helpful here! I have a lot to share BTW, but I still have to put my words together before releasing my crazy ideas!  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

July 22, 2013, 05:08:54 PM
Thanks for your thoughts on this. I've seen Men in Black 3 but I've never thought of that. Interesting!

There are plans for Men in Black 4.
Will Agent M return in MiB 4? "Agent M takes over"  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 22, 2013, 06:02:13 PM
MJBeLIEver0197  above all, welcome here !!!  :icon_razz:

Thanks for your post, great clues !!!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

July 22, 2013, 07:16:34 PM
MJBeLIEver0197  above all, welcome here !!!  :icon_razz:

Thanks for your post, great clues !!!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:

Thanks for the welcome blankie! And thanks for reading my post :)  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 22, 2013, 07:22:34 PM
Thanks for your thoughts on this. I've seen Men in Black 3 but I've never thought of that. Interesting!

There are plans for Men in Black 4.
Will Agent M return in MiB 4? "Agent M takes over"  ;D

:thjajaja121:
HEY! Let's not be surprised if he actually DID come out in Men In Black 4! ??? ??? Heck, he probably made in Men in Black 3 and we didn't even realize it! I mean, in some type of disguise or something  :icon_eek: I mean, he could just be anywhere  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 22, 2013, 07:27:38 PM
Just to show you how handsome Michael looked in those 3 minutes of the movie, here's a behind the scenes with Michael. The scene was done around a couple of hours and then it was a wrap. Michael didn't really get a chance to just go around the set and all of that. He was just ready to go once his suit was ready (which they said took hours to make because his measurements were like an enigma to get  :suspect:)
Here he is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

July 23, 2013, 03:17:21 AM
Just to show you how handsome Michael looked in those 3 minutes of the movie, here's a behind the scenes with Michael. The scene was done around a couple of hours and then it was a wrap. Michael didn't really get a chance to just go around the set and all of that. He was just ready to go once his suit was ready (which they said took hours to make because his measurements were like an enigma to get  :suspect:)
Here he is!

Wow, thanks for the behind the scenes photo. Yes, he looks handsome & the suit is perfect (of course :icon_e_biggrin:)

Oopsz, I meant Men in Black 2 in my previous post. I've seen MiB2 and MiB3, I mixed them up, sorry 4 the confusion.

Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:18:16 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions