No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't understand a damn thing. They should be on the same side, so what's this all about ??

does he say none of you  would have to  guess who is coming to dinner...what does he mean by that ??

Not sure, but found this movie....it's very fitting and quite an amazing film:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAaEbCDovQ[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I don't understand a damn thing. They should be on the same side, so what's this all about ??

does he say none of you  would have to  guess who is coming to dinner...what does he mean by that ??

Not sure, but found this movie....it's very fitting and quite an amazing film:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAaEbCDovQ[/youtube]

wondering if he cut ties for reasons that might be connected to the content of this movie would he really want his kids to be where they are?   :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Gotta love Murray's soliloquys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well I'm just dying to know what he has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Wish, that was some side-jaunt--I was bawling my eyes out by the time it came to the girl's father's acceptance speech. :'( :'(
Okay back to Murray's ever intellectual speeches. :icon_lol

When I looked up 'extended' family, the definition seems to be grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, their children, and more.
But for me personally I use 'extended' also for my siblings, (grand) nieces, (grand) nephews, as the family grows, and my 'immediate' family  has evolved to my husband and my 3 children (with likely the next few years-grandchildren). When I say I'm going with my family somewhere (etc) I usually have to separate the 2, and that's how I do it now. But perhaps that's wrong; what do you guys think?
It would make more sense and be more controversial for CM to be referring to MJ severing ties with his siblings and parents for hoax reasons. But for him to sever ties with all the likely hundreds of related people to him, it is very 'who cares'.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who's with me if I say that we will never hear what CM ''Bomb'' is? Like every time he had something to tell, we never know it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Busting to hear from Connie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.               

And Murray’s claim of MJ having severed family ties. Why? To proceed with the death hoax with as few knowing about it as possible (in order to maintain authentic reactions and secrecy)?  :animal0017:           

Yes, this is interesting

That makes sense.

The only things needed to make an inmate testify is a subpoena and a ride to the courthouse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Damn Connie. Just spit it out man. I'm certain we can handle the truth. We've been waiting long enough to hear it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn Connie. Just spit it out man. I'm certain we can handle the truth. We've been waiting long enough to hear it. 

I won't say he absolutely will not testify, but I'll be very surprised if he does. If Murray had anything "explosive" in his arsenal, he'd have used it to save his own ass from imprisonment. Maybe a tell all book when he's released? Why not? Nearly everyone who'd ever met Michael when he was "alive" wrote one following his "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning. Enough is enough. I have no further tolerance for lies, your deception, nor your insolence. If your calumny persists, none of you will have to guess who is coming to dinner, and that’s at the court house"

To me, I dunno, JMO, this is clearly MJ speaking. I feel silly saying this. I really do, but its days like today, after reading the kind of things quoted above, that I half expect Connie to peel off his prosthetic mask to reveal Mr Jackson...

I know we entertained it seriously, ages ago. Then we dismissed it. Then we entertained it again abt 6 months ago, going on to find 2 CMs, veins and weird things on his face, and pictures that really pointed towards a prosthetic. Then we all laughed and dismissed it. Honestly, (and I hope I don't get beat up for this) some days I can't shake the thought that CM is MJ... *cringe*

I know he is on a figurative level. But sometimes, the ol "CM is MJ is disguise" gets me.

Ok. Come @ me....

lol
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:02:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

Who's with me if I say that we will never hear what CM ''Bomb'' is? Like every time he had something to tell, we never know it...

I'm thinking the same. Probably just another false start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

"Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning. Enough is enough. I have no further tolerance for lies, your deception, nor your insolence. If your calumny persists, none of you will have to guess who is coming to dinner, and that’s at the court house"

To me, I dunno, JMO, this is clearly MJ speaking. I feel silly saying this. I really do, but its days like today, after reading the kind of things quoted above, that I half expect Connie to peel off his prosthetic mask to reveal Mr Jackson...

I know we entertained it seriously, ages ago. Then we dismissed it. Then we entertained it again abt 6 months ago, going on to find 2 CMs, veins and weird things on his face, and pictures that really pointed towards a prosthetic. Then we all laughed and dismissed it. Honestly, (and I hope I don't get beat up for this) some days I can't shake the thought that CM is MJ... *cringe*

I know he is on a figurative level. But sometimes, the ol "CM is MJ is disguise" gets me.

Ok. Come @ me....

lol

I don't know about the whole MJ is Connie thing, but honestly, if you go back and listen to Murray's past statements, this really doesn't sound like his manner of speech.

As an act of desperation, to save their suddenly sinking ship & floundering case (after witnesses turn & reveal truths they'd rather not be revealed), AEG demands that Murray be called to testify and in a surprising and shocking revelation, when it's not Murray, but Michael who appears the truth to all of this is revealed????

Vindication??

Or, someone is blowing smoke up people's asses with this teaser???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Or, someone is blowing smoke up people's asses with this teaser???

Yeah, more than likely the later. And "people" being hoaxers.  :icon_rolleyes:

Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:13:10 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal