Re: DEBBIE ROWE To Testify About
July 25, 2013, 10:49:15 AM
I would say this is yet another tabloid trash full of a lot of smoke.  She MAY testify, and I think out of the whole TMZ article that is the only part that has any truth and TMZ had it right, the rest is garbage, exaggeration and manipulation of the truth............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 25, 2013, 05:25:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Rowe testifies against Michael she will lose her 2 sons Paris and Prince, that's for sure.

Agree , although I think is impossible Debbie witnesses against Michael  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

July 25, 2013, 05:50:03 PM
someone asked her about it on twitter and she replied that she has been subpoenaed , that she is not testifying for anyone.  it will be interesting. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

July 25, 2013, 08:42:51 PM
Well, i opine when she make his statement
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 25, 2013, 09:23:12 PM
Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 11h
@Krystalroz I was subpoenaed I'm nor testifying FOR anyone they called me Panish will cross examine I'm already stressed out
Details 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

July 26, 2013, 01:57:12 AM
Charissa, great post on DR!

Andrea, my thots as well--& DR doesn't kowtow to anyone--love her candor!
She will definitely liven things up in court!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2013, 02:10:21 AM
@ suspicious, what is Rowes TWTr account please.  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 02:11:32 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SEHF

July 26, 2013, 02:29:50 AM
DEBBIE ROWE
To Testify About

Debbie Rowe will testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case that MJ was a SECRET, hardcore drug addict for decades -- testimony that could severely damage the Jackson's case.

Sources connected with the trial tell TMZ ... Rowe will be called by AEG Live Tuesday or Wednesday ... and she'll testify that in the '80s and '90s ... she knew Michael was abusing some prescription meds, but had no idea his habit was so out of control

We're told Rowe will point the finger at her former boss, MJ's go-to doc, Arnie Klein.  Rowe will testify she learned after the fact that Klein had a standing order ... when Michael came to the office he should be injected with Demerol and Vistaril (which makes the Demoral stronger).

Rowe will say Michael kept the extent of his drug abuse a secret from her -- something that will clearly help AEG, because the company is arguing it had no reason to know Michael was a drug abuser.

Rowe will say she saw Michael on TMZ coming out of Klein's office days before he died -- looking totally out of it.  We're told she will say she called Klein after Michael died and said, "What the f**k did you give him?  He's dead and it's your fault."  She then hung up on him.

Rowe's testimony will further help AEG because she'll say she had no idea Michael was secretly going to surgical offices specifically for the purpose of getting high and going to sleep.

She'll also say she's the only person in Michael's world who could control him -- that she's the only one (including Michael's family) who would say "NO."

The testimony could be critical.  If the jury believes Michael could hide his hardcore drug use, AEG would have no reason to sound an alarm or take preventative action.

She saw Michael on TMZ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2013, 03:37:20 AM

@DJRJPDR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 26, 2013, 06:19:46 AM

@DJRJPDR

thank you Love , as i am often very clumsy at getting these things from one place to another.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2013, 10:20:40 AM
DEBBIE ROWE
To Testify About

Debbie Rowe will testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case that MJ was a SECRET, hardcore drug addict for decades -- testimony that could severely damage the Jackson's case.

Sources connected with the trial tell TMZ ... Rowe will be called by AEG Live Tuesday or Wednesday ... and she'll testify that in the '80s and '90s ... she knew Michael was abusing some prescription meds, but had no idea his habit was so out of control

We're told Rowe will point the finger at her former boss, MJ's go-to doc, Arnie Klein.  Rowe will testify she learned after the fact that Klein had a standing order ... when Michael came to the office he should be injected with Demerol and Vistaril (which makes the Demoral stronger).

Rowe will say Michael kept the extent of his drug abuse a secret from her -- something that will clearly help AEG, because the company is arguing it had no reason to know Michael was a drug abuser.

Rowe will say she saw Michael on TMZ coming out of Klein's office days before he died -- looking totally out of it.  We're told she will say she called Klein after Michael died and said, "What the f**k did you give him?  He's dead and it's your fault."  She then hung up on him.

Rowe's testimony will further help AEG because she'll say she had no idea Michael was secretly going to surgical offices specifically for the purpose of getting high and going to sleep.

She'll also say she's the only person in Michael's world who could control him -- that she's the only one (including Michael's family) who would say "NO."

The testimony could be critical.  If the jury believes Michael could hide his hardcore drug use, AEG would have no reason to sound an alarm or take preventative action.

She saw Michael on TMZ?

But here again, was it always actually MJ coming and going from Klein's office? or just our natural presumption that it was MJ.  :suspect:
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 10:22:43 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

in the back of my mind i have always wondered if it could be someone else using doubles of michael to make things look a certain way and not him. i guess that sound far fetched.  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Debbie duking it out with Mark Lester on twitter. lol Go Debbie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That man is an F**king creep. If I was his daughter, I'd be offended that he so obsessed with Paris...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thanks for sharing MJonmind  :bearhug:

Great Debbie !!!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions