iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe just broke down in tears while testifying in the MJ wrongful death trial, claiming the singer's doctors constantly tried to outdo each other by giving Jackson the "better" drugs ... a competition that fueled his deadly drug addiction.

On the stand, Rowe pointed the finger at two doctors specifically -- Dr. Arnie Klein and Dr. Steven Hoefflin -- claiming MJ trusted them to prescribe his pain medication, and they consistently tried to one-up the other by giving MJ increasingly stronger doses of painkillers.

Rowe said Dr. Conrad Murray then "got in there and killed him."

Rowe said MJ had a notoriously low tolerance for pain, which paved the way for the abuse of painkillers like Demerol and Diprivan.

Rowe called Klein and Hoefflin idiots for going back and forth at the same time, trying to outdo each other and not looking out for MJ's best interest.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe just broke down in tears while testifying in the MJ wrongful death trial, claiming the singer's doctors constantly tried to outdo each other by giving Jackson the "better" drugs ... a competition that fueled his deadly drug addiction.

On the stand, Rowe pointed the finger at two doctors specifically -- Dr. Arnie Klein and Dr. Steven Hoefflin -- claiming MJ trusted them to prescribe his pain medication, and they consistently tried to one-up the other by giving MJ increasingly stronger doses of painkillers.

Rowe said Dr. Conrad Murray then "got in there and killed him."

Rowe said MJ had a notoriously low tolerance for pain, which paved the way for the abuse of painkillers like Demerol and Diprivan.

Rowe called Klein and Hoefflin idiots for going back and forth at the same time, trying to outdo each other and not looking out for MJ's best interest.

Debbie Rowe cries during testimony ... "Rowe was crying as she described Jackson's fear of pain."  :icon_eek:

Pain or maybe painS  :LolLolLolLol:  ??

Debbie Rowe
"The only physician who ever did anything, the only physician who cared for Michael was Allan Metzger," Rowe said, fighting back tears.

Putnam asked Rowe a question about Klein’s prominence. “He is a legend in his own mind,” Rowe replied. Debbie said that  MJ pushed her to return to college  :th_bravo:.
For sure this testimony is gonna be tough to read  :icon_rolleyes:  :LolLolLolLol: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Idiots indeed:

:argue: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A focus on malpractice, negligence and lack of interest for patients of Hollywood doctors is also one of many purposes of this trial/hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :Pulling_hair:  all for  money..... Little peoples......  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Bam.

what do you mean? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Now that I think about it, all these articles are is sensationalism...they/he needs to make it that way so people will read it. The more outrages it is, the more people will pay attention. MJ knows this, I mean after all, he experienced it first hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

@illusion

Thats a great point, I'm a hard core beLIEver and I'll admit this court case is boring as hell at times, and I push my self to stay up to date. People probably wouldnt care if Debbie was testifying, but saying shes gonna call MJ a drug addict that did to himself, would definately draw people in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Yes agreed, Michael always says good news don't sell bad news do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

i guess this is off topic but debbie's saying that metzger was the only one who really was concerned for michael reminded me of the kate kid -napping incident . metzger was supposed to have been there and decided katherine needed this ummmmmm shall we say intervention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
everything is about money, where was the Hippocratic oath? ... they don't care about us...

:Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions