You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't kill me for what I am gonna say but what if this Wade story is just a Michael's wake up call for people to realize how awful child molestation can be and maybe Michael and Wade are working together to open that place where to treat those sex abused children and give them comfort,  future and a better life and so eradicate all their traumas and nightmares, that would be awesome but maybe I am just a dreamer.

@Sweet....I don't know. Anything is possible. But I would be more willing to believe that if Wade and MJ were in league together, it would be for the purposes of flushing out other "opportunists" and "alleged" victims to come out of the wood work and expose them as to how easy it is to lie. But that hasn't been the case.

No one else is coming forward with a claim or stating they "lied" or had repressed memories.  A bogus article claimed MJ paid off some 24 boys. Well where are they?  :animal0017:

You would think now that MJ is "dead" they would come out and cash in....or SAY SOMETHING to support Wades claim. But that hasn't been the case either.

No...Wade has gone rogue in my opinion. He see's his career is drying up and is looking for a fat retirement check. He figures the estate will pay him just to go away! .....(JMO) :icon_evil:

@Do...yeah, they are churning up all this old stuff yet again.  The question is who is behind it?

My guess is AEG is at the bottom of the food chain and the immediate culprit, as far as the others who are involved (and there are a lot of them) we have a pretty good idea of who "they" are also .........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Snoopy, I would think other ‘alleged’ victims would only come forward  IF the trial turns out in KJ’s favor, big money-wise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, you're gonna destroy three other kids (Michael's) and launch a foundation to help kids who've been victimized. Is it just me, or does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this?

What does WR have to gain by dragging Michael's name through the mud? For all intents and purposes, Michael is dead. As such, this only serves to hurt/damage his children. These claims only give bullies fodder with which to use against Michael's kids. YET, WR's concern is for children who are victimized.

Oh, that's right; foundations need financing!! This isn't for "the children" at all.

On behalf of Prince, Paris & Blanket, it infuriates me that he'd do this, now. True, or not (and we all know it's not), there was absolutely nothing at all to gain by coming forward 4 years after a man "passes away", and 8 years after the time in which he could have assisted in a criminal trial against his alleged molester. Nothing to gain other than MONEY!

I'd like to personally slap the piss out of that lying, backstabbing, greedy SOB. There. I said it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Charissa    :th_bravo:

Unfortunately there are people so.... :icon_e_confused:people who, for a handful of money roughshod over everything and everyone... :icon_e_sad:

Michael knows this very well and wants these ugly truth , ugly people will come to see. This is my thought.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I found this article and wanted to post it here since it explains very clearly what Wade's motives for these allegations are, MONEY.  Also shows that we're not the only ones who are extremely bothered by the whole thing.......

Wade Robson's Michael Jackson long-shot lawsuit obsession

By The Fame Fatale

July 9, 2013 3:00 PM ET
Follow @famefatalesays on TwitterTwitter
wade-robson-getty-emmys-michael-jackson.jpgWelcome to Bugging Me Right Now, a recurring blog segment that deals with entertainment news The Fame Fatale can't seem to shake. (Another thing that has me obsessed: Finding a better name for this friggin' segment.)

This week, what's bugging me is Wade Robson. You'll remember Wade Robson as the 30-year-old dancer who, as a child, was totally, completely not being abused by Michael Jackson. Cut to a few weeks ago, and get this: Wade Robson was absolutely positively abused by Jackson. So sayeth Wade Robson.

How do I know this? Because Robson, who defended Jackson's honor during his 2005 molestation trial, has now filed a claim against the dead singer's estate. The jist of Robson's argument: That he didn't know that his childhood activities with Jackson constituted abuse, until more recently, when Robson went through therapy. Now, Robson knows he's a victim, and he wants compensation.

Here's the problem: The statutes of limitation. No matter what starting-line you use-the date of Jackson's death, the dates of the alleged abuses, the date when Robson first had his apparent epiphany-those statues are long expired. And Robson seems to know that.

Which brings me to my current obsession: The odds are so, so stacked against this guy. So what. The frack. Does Robson. Think. He is doing.

In between tearing out my hair in bloody chunks, I reached out to a couple of lawyers who specialize in this stuff. (Not abuse-epiphany stuff. Suing-dead-people stuff.) And they calmed me the hell down. They explained that there are a couple of very solid, very logical reasons for Robson's apparent kamikaze mission.

Attorney Irwin Feinberg notes that, even if Robson never wins a dime from the Jackson estate, the dancer's public filing and subsequent press coverage has garnered something much more valuable.

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

Mission accomplished. Robson now has money.

The other possible strategy is that Robson thinks he can play a long game against the Jackson estate.

"Oftentimes," notes Greenberg Glusker's Ricardo Cestero, "people will file incredibly long-shot claims and come up with novel arguments about why they should be allowed to get around the statutes, on the off chance that they can convince a judge that their arguments pass the smell test."

Then, as he and colleague Laura Zwicker explained to me, "they get the case far enough along where the executor of the estate will say, 'You know what? Here's a few hundred thousand dollars to go away, because we don't want to keep fighting this case'."

And I am now officially at peace. Hairless. But at peace.
Visit The Fame Fatale for more celebrity vivisection

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wade has closed his facebook charity page  :th_bravo: .
At least we have the logo still  :icon_rolleyes:  :animal0017: :

When I think of "heart in hand" I think of this:

Interestingly Cirque du Soleil used the heart in MJ's hand from this autograph in the imagery for the "One" show and in the items you can buy about the show from their shop.
Coincidence :icon_cool:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still think it is odd that "the cheese stands alone".....No one else is coming forward? :animal0017:

It would seem like someone, anyone would come forward since WR has cracked the door open...there should be a windfall of accusers coming out but there aren't.

.....things that make you go hmmmm.....

your so right ... hear me out .... there had been whispers for years, since i was a kid, about 'there being something not quite right' about Jimmy Saville and the way he was with children .... now all these years later, after he died hundreds of people have come forward, with NO monetary gain, to claim he abused them as children .... I am sorry but if MJ EVER laid a wrong finger on a child, they would be exposing him in their masses .... a huge wealthy company like the BBC could not silence the people abused by Jimmy Saville .... likewise there would be no one able to silence any one who was truley abused by Michael ..... which common sense should shout in peoples faces ... where are all these children, now there is nothing to stop them ALL comming forward ???? ..... maybe they are all just Sneddon's imaginary friends ???? :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Wade is saying MJ molested him bc he thinks MJ is dead and can't defend himself

Media/money grabbing stunt

Come on MJ it tortures us to see people say this!

I desperately want him back to clear his name more than ever. It kills me seeing how many ppl out their solemenly believe the lies!

Turns my stomach!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Aussie    Wade is saying MJ molested him bc he thinks MJ is dead and can't defend himself

Agree Aussie, a little  opportunist man  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:48:28 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

But there's nothing like faking your death to see how your friends or who you thought were your friends act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is just one thing that I want to say about this subject and after that I'm done.I really think that Wade should take a good look at Kelley Parker,the gril from Moonwalker.Michael inspired millions of people to go for their dreams,and one of them is Kelley .Lately Michael is everywere,and now I can understand why   :) .Like in every field,it needs alot of hard work ,to be successful';Michael , Kelley ,and many others knows that  :icon_cool:. I don't want to get too in-depth about the illuminati stuff, but I really think that it's all smoke and mirrorrs,or better say bullshit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myRAqE206vA[/youtube]

What was taken can never be replaced: Kellie Parker who played 'Katie' in the film Moonwalker shared her story and relationship with Michael Jackson in an interview with Steve Freiss (original source: as yet unknown):

Kellie: “It’s hard… (losing composure, pauses) I’ll always feel that way. I’ll always be waiting for him.”

Steve Friess: “As I understand it you remained in contact with Michael up until very recently.”

Kellie: “Yeah. I remained very close with Michael for about ten years. Then after that I continued to stay in touch with him but not as regularly, every couple of years and then I did actually see him a couple of weeks before he passed away.”  :suspect:  :animal0017:

Steve: “What was the occasion?”

Kellie: “I was working on a show he came to see, sort of randomly…”

Kellie: “I do know that in his life he would struggle with being so well known, that was sort of a constant struggle throughout his life. But I do have to say, I spent a lot of time with Michael alone on set, he and I had a lot of scenes together and he taught me so much. He was so dedicated. We would go through – before we even shot he and I would spend sometimes like half an hour together just improving, ’cause he was so committed to it.

Steve: “How was the audition process for something like this, how did that go?”

Kellie: “You know it’s funny, I auditioned for it, then didn’t hear anything for six months and thought somebody else must have gotten it. Well, originally it was caused Chicago Nights. And they weren’t quite sure what exactly it was going to be.

And I actually found out a couple of years later, I was doing a press thing with Michael, and they’d asked how he’d chosen each of us. Apparently what got me the job was, they got me in to do a screen test and after the screen test they’d left the cameras rolling.

And I was such a tomboy, that was me – I had braids in my hair, I was raggedy, ripped up jeans. I was just tough! I wanted to be a guy. And Brandon did the screen test with me and we had a ball or something and he was playing with it and I went up to him and was like, ‘You’re doing it wrong! God!’ But they’d left it rolling. So that’s what Michael saw and he was like, ‘Oh my god, I have to have her.’”

Michael was magic, pure and simple. He was a man who believed in the goodness of mankind and embodied pure unconditional love for the world. I am so sad on so many levels. For the loss of an innovative genius and who was music and dance personified, for the loss of a man who loved the whole world and touched so many lives, but mostly, for me personally, the loss of a friend that I loved so dearly.

Most people don’t know about how close I was to Michael for many years following ‘Moonwalker/Smooth Criminal’ because I was never one to exploit that, even to this day I rarely talk about it, for that was a friendship that I honored and respected as private. I feel compelled at this time though, to speak of my amazing friend, as a witness to his life, and the gentleness of his soul.

He taught me so much, both as an actor and as a person, he continually inspired me to reach beyond my boundaries. He and I spent a great deal of time, one on one, while filming ‘Moonwalker.’

I remember that he told me once to never rush an emotion, that everything in life has a rhythm, and that it is the pauses and silences that speak the truth ( :icon_eek: :icon_eek:  :icon_albino: ). He understood this better than anyone, he had a way of quietly inspiring everyone around him to be better than ever thought they could be. He helped so many, and inspired us all.

Michael believed in Magic, he believed that we could change the world, and he had such unconditional love that when you were around him, you couldn’t help but believe it too. He is intertwined in all of who I am, I became a dancer because of him, I became an artist because he inspired me to dream, and a writer because he taught me the power of moving people through words and actions. I love you my friend, and I know you are in a better place, we were blessed to have you for as long as we did.”"  :'(

Intresting that alot of people from his past,saw him a couple of weeks before "he died" .I wonder WHY???????  :icon_albino: :icon_albino:
There is another INTRESTING interview :ghsdf: with Kelley Parker,but since Michael the man topic was closed ...........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
But there's nothing like faking your death to see how your friends or who you thought were your friends act.

Definitely.

@Aussie I am with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
As far as the numerology is concerned, i quite believe that WR is helping MJ. This whole situation is so contradictory, WR got into dancing because of MJ and is quitting for ever because of MJ. This such ridiculousness, and I don't know how many people out there except us believers are actually realizing it.

WR accusations imo is a mystery, whose reasons will only be revealed in some time.
Quote from: MJonmind
Though it's true that in our absence a lot is revealed, I don't think Wade might be stabbing MJ in his back, my explanation is the numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

Thriller, I totally know where you're coming from. How can he ever dance again with this, since there are likely 0 dancers who don't love and respect MJ.  But if this is part of the plan, then Wade's job is about as dirty as Murray's is, no dirtier, since Murray claims he was trying to wean his 'friend' MJ off of propofol. And if Wade is wanting to invite all the other would be accusers out of hiding, then the silence is deafening, and speaks volumes. There has been so much usage of reverse psychology in this hoax, and we have to rely so much on gut instinct or intuition. MJ moves as a ghost or panther in the directing/writing of this.

Applehead, thanks, you always find the most interesting stuff!
Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:52:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thriller, I totally know where you're coming from. How can he ever dance again with this, since there are likely 0 dancers who don't love and respect MJ.  But if this is part of the plan, then Wade's job is about as dirty as Murray's is, no dirtier, since Murray claims he was trying to wean his 'friend' MJ off of propofol. And if Wade is wanting to invite all the other would be accusers out of hiding, then the silence is deafening, and speaks volumes. There has been so much usage of reverse psychology in this hoax, and we have to rely so much on gut instinct or intuition. MJ moves as a ghost or panther in the directing/writing of this.

Applehead, thanks, you always find the most interesting stuff!

You have explained it better than I would, I agree.

Applehead I agree with what MJonline has said about you always bring very good info, thanks for your effort to keep the forum well informed.
Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:19:11 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions